Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

Faith is not the believers righteousness ! Christ is !!

The antichrist followers have hijacked a verse of scripture in order to make it mean that men's faith is their righteousness. That scripture is Rom 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

However, that is not what that verse says or means, because that would constitute Justification/ Righteousness by works, by what a person does or acts!

Instead rather, this verse tells us that Faith realizes that Christ has been made our Righteousness. Paul writes in 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Faith therefore is given so that one may apprehend the fact, the reality, that Christ has of God been made unto us Righteousness. His Righteousness has been charged to ones account because He was made sin for them when He died for them 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So God given Faith embraces the reality of this Fact, and so in this sense his faith is counted for righteousness, because it was faith that made it known to his mind and heart, what God in Christ has done !

Amen, false freewill religion believes that a natural man has the ability to get himself saved by his own faith / believing in the flesh 1 Cor. 2:14; Rom. 8:8; Jer. 17:9, or as some say, they have placed their own faith in Christ and are become righteous by performing that action Is. 64:6!

But it's only God-given Faith, a Covenant Blessing to His Elect, which He reveals to a New Heart Ezek. 36:26-27 through the Gospel Rom. 1:16-17 that shall Believe unto Righteousness Rom. 10:10 because of God's Grace which was given to them exclusively, before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: That Christ as their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8, before the foundation of the world, imputed their sins to Himself, and His Righteousness to them Rom. 4:6-8.

Rom. 10:10
For with the [New] heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, false freewill religion believes that a natural man has the ability to get himself saved by his own faith / believing in the flesh 1 Cor. 2:14; Rom. 8:8; Jer. 17:9, or as some say, they have placed their own faith in Christ and are become righteous by performing that action Is. 64:6!

But it's only God-given Faith, a Covenant Blessing to His Elect, which He reveals to a New Heart Ezek. 36:26-27 through the Gospel Rom. 1:16-17 that shall Believe unto Righteousness Rom. 10:10 because of God's Grace which was given to them exclusively, before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: That Christ as their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; Rev. 13:8, before the foundation of the world, imputed their sins to Himself, and His Righteousness to them Rom. 4:6-8.

Rom. 10:10
For with the [New] heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

~~~~~
Yes, The New Covenant puts the law of faith in the minds and heart of God's Elect Heb 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Nanja

Yes, The New Covenant puts the law of faith in the minds and heart of God's Elect Heb 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Yes, and also, scriptures teach that Faith is a work of the Law Mat.23:23; Rom. 3:27.

So those who claim that their righteousness / justification before God came by them exercising their own faith, they are claiming they were made righteous by keeping the law, which is a work of the flesh Gal. 2:16.

But True Righteousness is by Grace Eph. 2:8 because of Christ's Obedience on behalf of All His Elect Rom. 5:18-19.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, and also, scriptures teach that Faith is a work of the Law Mat.23:23; Rom. 3:27.

So those who claim that their righteousness / justification before God came by them exercising their own faith, they are claiming they were made righteous by keeping the law, which is a work of the flesh Gal. 2:16.

But True Righteousness is by Grace Eph. 2:8 because of Christ's Obedience on behalf of All His Elect Rom. 5:18-19.

~~~~~

Nice to see that you and beloved 57 are having a nice conversation.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Emphasizing free will over predestination is a rejection of God's providence. That's where 'freewill religion', which minimizes predestination, fails- they make God into a beggar and negotiator rather than a sovereign lord.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Emphasizing free will over predestination is a rejection of God's providence. That's where 'freewill religion', which minimizes predestination, fails- they make God into a beggar and negotiator rather than a sovereign lord.

How can one sit there and say 'God is in control' when one's theology rejects that very control? Reformed doctrine was made primarily to expose the ridiculousness of that contradictory belief, particularly with the Catholic Church and it's semi-Pelagian shenanigans.

Alaya

How can one sit there and say 'God is in control' when one's theology rejects that very control? Reformed doctrine was made primarily to expose the ridiculousness of that contradictory belief, particularly with the Catholic Church and it's semi-Pelagian shenanigans.

JOHN 5:6
Jesus asked, "Do you want to be healed?" Man's will is being addressed here by the Lord Himself. If the man refused, would the Lord then force His Soveregn will upon this man, and heal him anyway, just because He is the True God and in control? No, I think not. This verse shows us the Lord's mercy in knowing this man's will behind his disability, and that being healed would mean this man would have to be responsible and independent without begging for a living. Merciful God foreknows our will, but if we refuse His all encompassing Grace gift, and mercy, we lose. If we accept His offer, then in time, we learn that letting Him have control is far better than resisting, for He knows best what our needs are. God wants 'personal, intimate' relationship with His children who have recieved His Son, not a Robot to control, like He was a lonely creator, needing to press buttons on His subjects, to manipulate. He is Love, and He is Spirit. Merciful and Truely faithful.

beloved57

JOHN 5:6
Jesus asked, "Do you want to be healed?" Man's will is being addressed here by the Lord Himself. If the man refused, would the Lord then force His Soveregn will upon this man, and heal him anyway, just because He is the True God and in control? No, I think not. This verse shows us the Lord's mercy in knowing this man's will behind his disability, and that being healed would mean this man would have to be responsible and independent without begging for a living. Merciful God foreknows our will, but if we refuse His all encompassing Grace gift, and mercy, we lose. If we accept His offer, then in time, we learn that letting Him have control is far better than resisting, for He knows best what our needs are. God wants 'personal, intimate' relationship with His children who have recieved His Son, not a Robot to control, like He was a lonely creator, needing to press buttons on His subjects, to manipulate. He is Love, and He is Spirit. Merciful and Truely faithful.

This advocates salvation by works, by what a person does!

Alaya

This advocates salvation by works, by what a person does!

Does NOT. No-one can work His or her way to be saved by 'works', but also there is no Faith without the working of faith in one who has been saved through Faith. For Faith without works is DEAD. JAMES 2 :14.
We must rightly discern God's Word, which I believe you haven't. Being spiritually 'minded' doesn't mean you are Holy Spirit discerning. The religious spirit is all over the Church,especially in these times.

beloved57

The Gift of Gods Grace !

The Gift of Gods Grace !

Salvation by Grace through Faith, the whole process is the Gift of God, by the Grace of God. The True Christian is made a believer through Grace Acts 18:27

27 And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

Notice that Paul writes that these had believed through Grace ! The word through here is the greek word dia, a preposition which means:

1. the ground or reason by which something is or is not done
    1. by reason of
    2. on account of
    3. because of for this reason
    4. therefore
    5. on this account

Paul writes that the reason why they believed was on account of Gods Grace, he contributes their believing to Grace, not freewill as it is falsely taught !

Paul contributes his own believing to Grace when he writes 1 Cor 15:10

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

By the Grace of God he was a believer first then an apostle, it was not by his so called freewill.

Pauls being made a believer and apostle was a Gift of Gods Grace Eph 3:7-8

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Every true believer can testify as Paul has, that we are what we are by the Grace of God. Like Paul was made a minister/servant, believer by the Gift of Gods, Grace, so it is True of all the saints, the very least of them !

beloved57

The Gift of Gods Grace !2

The Gift of Gods Grace !2

Paul and its true of all believers, was made a minister/servant by the Gift of Gods Grace. The Gift of Gods Grace is not an offer as the antichrist followers would have us believe, but its an exertion of Gods Spiritual Power to make us what He has purposed for us as believers. Paul says that he was MADE a minister/servant, how ? according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Pay attention, the Gift of Grace was given unto him, not offered him, or made available to him, so as to have a choice on whether or not he would accept the Gift or not ! Thats antichrist garbage !!, No but the Gift of Gods Grace is Sovereignly given to make us the servants, ministers God has ordained for us to be.

The word made Eph 3:7

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Its the greek word ginomai and means:

1. to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
  2. to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen

Its a term denoting creative or being created, being brought into existence or being

Some greek scholars say of the meaning of the word:

gínomai – properly, to emerge, become, transitioning from one point (realm, condition) to another. 1096 (gínomai) fundamentally means "become" (becoming, became) so it is not an exact equivalent to the ordinary equative verb "to be" (is, was, will be) as with 1510 /eimí (1511 /eínai, 2258 /ēn).
    1096 (ginomai) means "to become, and signifies a change of condition, state or place" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 109).
    M. Vincent, "1096 (gínomai) means to come into being/manifestation implying motion, movement, or growth" (at 2 Pet 1:4). Thus it is used for God's actions as emerging from eternity and becoming (showing themselves) in time (physical space).

Now this is the same Gift of Grace Paul writes of here Rom 5:15,17

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

See, the antichrist have corrupted the meaning of Gods Gift as it relates to Salvation and its various blessings, they make a Gift to mean an offer, so denying that its an Sovereign bestowal !

When God gives us Grace as an Gift, its effectual, the effectual working of His Power ! The Saints believe according to that Power Eph 1:19

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

We are made believers by the Gift of Gods Grace bestowed upon us through Jesus Christ Our Lord !

Nanja

Paul and its true of all believers, was made a minister/servant by the Gift of Gods Grace. The Gift of Gods Grace is not an offer as the antichrist followers would have us believe, but its an exertion of Gods Spiritual Power to make us what He has purposed for us as believers. Paul says that he was MADE a minister/servant, how ? according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Pay attention, the Gift of Grace was given unto him, not offered him, or made available to him, so as to have a choice on whether or not he would accept the Gift or not ! Thats antichrist garbage !!, No but the Gift of Gods Grace is Sovereignly given to make us the servants, ministers God has ordained for us to be.

The word made Eph 3:7

Its the greek word ginomai and means:

1. to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
  2. to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen

Its a term denoting creative or being created, being brought into existence or being

Some greek scholars say of the meaning of the word:

Now this is the same Gift of Grace Paul writes of here Rom 5:15,17

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

See, the antichrist have corrupted the meaning of Gods Gift as it relates to Salvation and its various blessings, they make a Gift to mean an offer, so denying that its an Sovereign bestowal !

When God gives us Grace as an Gift, its effectual, the effectual working of His Power ! The Saints believe according to that Power Eph 1:19

And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

We are made believers by the Gift of Gods Grace bestowed upon us through Jesus Christ Our Lord !

Amen to this excellent study on The Gift of God's Grace!

In the Purpose of God, all the Election in Christ, His Sheep, were already Saved before the world began, for it was then that they were given Grace 2 Tim. 1:9. So it's through Him, that God's Grace is bestowed upon them.

Therefore, and very soon, Jesus shall say to them:

Mat. 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [The Sheep], Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

In the Purpose of God, all the Election in Christ, His Sheep, were already Saved before the world began, for it was then that they were given Grace 2 Tim. 1:9. So it's through Him, that God's Grace is bestowed upon them.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [The Sheep], Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

~~~~~
That's for the House of Israel, THEY were chosen before the foundation of the world, THEY are the elect, not you -

beloved57

~~~~~

Amen!

Ac28

That's for the House of Israel, THEY were chosen before the foundation of the world, THEY are the elect, not you -
I know of no scripture that says that Israel was chosen BEFORE the foundation of the world. The only ones said to be BEFORE the foundation are Christ [John 17:24 - "thou lovest Me before the foundation of the world" and 1 Peter 1:19-20 - "who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world "], and the Saints found ONLY in Paul's prison epistles - Eph 1:4 - According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The only verse I can find on this subject that mentions the Saints during the Acts period is 2 Thessalonians 2:13, which says "from the beginning". The word "from" means "since", of course. "Since" is a much more recent tine than "before," - actually, time did not exist before the foundation of the world (kosmos). But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from (since) the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

So, it seems that the only humans that were chosen before the foundation of the world were those Saints in the dispensation of the mystery, which is ONLY found in Paul's latter 7 epistles. These Saints are the only people in the Bible that have a hope of being far above the created Heavens. The hope of the Gentiles in Paul's Acts books was Israel's promised Kingdom, which will be on the earth and in the created heavens. Search and see.

Israel is not the elect at the present time, and hasn't been since they were set aside in Acts 28:28, 1956 years ago. They will be again, once prophecy starts being fulfilled again. The last prophecy fulfilled was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. The formation of Israel in 1948 was all man-made, no matter what anyone thinks.

Last edited:

beloved57

Many in false religion today to teach the lie, that Christ didnt die for unbelief, or that it is the unforgivable sin ! However, if unbelief was not covered by the Blood of Christ, it could not be forgiveness, since all men without exception are born naturally in unbelief, God concluded all in unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If Christ's death doesnt cover it, how can any be saved from it ?