Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

The principle of law salvation ! 3

Gal 5:4

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This is a serious indictment, and its lodged against any and all who make salvation or justification before God conditioned upon something, or anything a sinner must do. Its in fact seeking to be justified by the law.

Now let me explain, the word law here is the greek word nomos and has a wide variety of meanings :

usage, custom, law; in NT: of law in general, plur: of divine laws; of a force or influence impelling to action; of the Mosaic law; meton: of the books which contain the law, the Pentateuch, the Old Testament scriptures in general.

/nómos ("law") then can refer to "the Law," or "law" as a general principle (or both simultaneously).

Also in the greek for this verse, the word law lacks the definite article observe:

κατηργήθητε ἀπὸ Χριστοῦ οἵτινες ἐν νόμῳ δικαιοῦσθε τῆς χάριτος ἐξεπέσατε

But when the moasic law is definitely in view, the greek uses the definite article as here Matt 23:23

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

οὐαὶ ὑμῖν γραμματεῖς καὶ Φαρισαῖοι ὑποκριταί ὅτι ἀποδεκατοῦτε τὸ ἡδύοσμον καὶ τὸ ἄνηθον καὶ τὸ κύμινον καὶ ἀφήκατε τὰ βαρύτερα τοῦ νόμου τὴν κρίσιν καὶ τὸ ἔλεος καὶ τὴν πίστιν ταῦτα δὲ ἔδει ποιῆσαι κἀκεῖνα μὴ ἀφιέναι

But in our text of Gal 5:4 instead of using the definite article, he says" in law" as in the sphere or realm of law ye seek to be justified. Now this can also include the law of moses, but its not limited to that, its inclusive of the idea of the domain of law, the influence of law, a principle or principality of law. Of course the word law itself can and does mean, obedience to a directive, a instruction, a guide, a injunction, a rule of behavior instructed, any commandment to do something. For example, when Paul said in Acts 17:30

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Now if men believe they are made Justified before God based upon their obedience to this command to repent, then they are seeking to be justified by the law ! That word commandeth in the verse is the greek word paraggellō and means:

1. to command, order, charge, to enjoin

Again, if we believe by an act of evangelical obedience to this command, or any other, is what caused God to justify us before Him, we have fallen from Grace. Meaning that ones testimony of salvation or justification by grace has been severed, terminated, you have been separated from it, its done away, its no longer a valid testimony. You have sought justification before God in the sphere of law !

Nanja

The principle of law salvation ! 3

Gal 5:4

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This is a serious indictment, and its lodged against any and all who make salvation or justification before God conditioned upon something, or anything a sinner must do. Its in fact seeking to be justified by the law.

Now let me explain, the word law here is the greek word nomos and has a wide variety of meanings :

Also in the greek for this verse, the word law lacks the definite article observe:

κατηργήθητε ἀπὸ Χριστοῦ οἵτινες ἐν νόμῳ δικαιοῦσθε τῆς χάριτος ἐξεπέσατε

But when the moasic law is definitely in view, the greek uses the definite article as here Matt 23:23

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

οὐαὶ ὑμῖν γραμματεῖς καὶ Φαρισαῖοι ὑποκριταί ὅτι ἀποδεκατοῦτε τὸ ἡδύοσμον καὶ τὸ ἄνηθον καὶ τὸ κύμινον καὶ ἀφήκατε τὰ βαρύτερα τοῦ νόμου τὴν κρίσιν καὶ τὸ ἔλεος καὶ τὴν πίστιν ταῦτα δὲ ἔδει ποιῆσαι κἀκεῖνα μὴ ἀφιέναι

But in our text of Gal 5:4 instead of using the definite article, he says" in law" as in the sphere or realm of law ye seek to be justified. Now this can also include the law of moses, but its not limited to that, its inclusive of the idea of the domain of law, the influence of law, a principle or principality of law. Of course the word law itself can and does mean, obedience to a directive, a instruction, a guide, a injunction, a rule of behavior instructed, any commandment to do something. For example, when Paul said in Acts 17:30

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Now if men believe they are made Justified before God based upon their obedience to this command to repent, then they are seeking to be justified by the law ! That word commandeth in the verse is the greek word paraggellō and means:

1. to command, order, charge, to enjoin

Again, if we believe by an act of evangelical obedience to this command, or any other, is what caused God to justify us before Him, we have fallen from Grace. Meaning that ones testimony of salvation or justification by grace has been severed, terminated, you have been separated from it, its done away, its no longer a valid testimony. You have sought justification before God in the sphere of law !

Amen Brother !

Appreciated your excellent teaching in this 3-part study on "The principle of law salvation !"

~~~

beloved57

The natural man cant obey God and why !

One reason why the natural man cannot believe on Christ or obey the Gospel, its because his carnal mind is enmity against God Rom 8:7

[FONT=&quot]Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So the carnal mind isnt subject to the law or instruction of God, its not able to repent, which means have a change of mind, not until the mind is renewed Eph 4:23-24

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Now the word enmity in Rom 8:7 is the greek word echthra:

enmity, hostility, alienation. properly, enemy (hatred, hostility); enmity

So if we think that the unrenewed carnal mind by nature can obey God or the Gospel of God, we deceive ourselves; for there is obedience involved in believing the Gospel Rom 10:14-16

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

The greek word here for obeyed is hupakouó

hypakoúō ("obey") is acting under the authority of the one speaking, i.e. really listening to the one giving the charge (order). 5219 /hypakoúō("to hearken, obey") suggests attentively listening, i.e. fully compliant (responsive).

properly, to obeywhat is heard (literally, "under hearing"

So its an obeying what is heard, a submitting, like here Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

That word submitted means:

I place under, subject to; mid, pass: I submit, put myself into subjection.

What is the righteousness of God they dont submit to ? Why its the righteousness of God revealed in the Gospel Rom 1:16-17

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

See, so believing the Gospel which reveales the Righteousness of God requires a submitting unto, and this the carnal mind cant do, period Rom 8:7-8

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

If anyone says it can, they are a false witness ![/FONT]

Nanja

The natural man cant obey God and why !

One reason why the natural man cannot believe on Christ or obey the Gospel, its because his carnal mind is enmity against God Rom 8:7

[FONT="]Because[B] the carnal mind is enmity against God:[/B] for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So the carnal mind isnt subject to the law or instruction of God, its not able to repent, which means have a change of mind, not until the mind is renewed Eph 4:23-24

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]24[/B][/FONT][B]And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

[/B]
Now the word enmity in Rom 8:7 is the greek word [COLOR=#0066AA][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet]echthra:

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet]enmity, hostility, alienation. [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#001320][FONT=Trebuchet] properly, enemy (hatred, hostility); enmity

So if we think that the unrenewed carnal mind by nature can obey God or the Gospel of God, we deceive ourselves; for there is obedience involved in believing the Gospel Rom 10:14-16

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]15 [/B][/FONT]And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things![/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

The greek word here for obeyed is hupakouó

hypakoúō ("obey") is acting under the authority of the one speaking, i.e. really listening to the one giving the charge (order). 5219 /hypakoúō("to hearken, obey") suggests attentively listening, i.e. fully compliant (responsive).

properly, to obeywhat is heard (literally, "under hearing"

So its an obeying what is heard, a submitting, like here Rom 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

That word submitted means:

I place under, subject to; mid, pass: I submit, put myself into subjection.

What is the righteousness of God they dont submit to ? Why its the righteousness of God revealed in the Gospel Rom 1:16-17

[/FONT]

[FONT="]For I am not ashamed of [B]the gospel of Christ:[/B] for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

See, so believing the Gospel which reveales the Righteousness of God requires a submitting unto, and this the carnal mind cant do, period Rom 8:7-8

[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B] [/B][/FONT]Because [B]the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

If anyone says it can, they are a false witness ![/FONT]

So True Brother, it's only by God's Mercy Rom. 9:23, that He Gives John 3:27 His Children Eph. 1:4-5 a Spiritual Mind in New Birth, enabling them to submit to / obey the Gospel which pleases Him Rom. 7:25; Rom. 8:9.

~~~

beloved57

So True Brother, it's only by God's Mercy Rom. 9:23, that He Gives John 3:27 His Children Eph. 1:4-5 a Spiritual Mind in New Birth, enabling them to submit to / obey the Gospel which pleases Him Rom. 7:25; Rom. 8:9.

~~~

Absolutely!

beloved57

The Command to Repent !

Acts 17:30

[FONT=&quot]And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Now is this a Command from God for every man without exception to repent ? The answer is No, The Gospel commands of Faith and Repentance are not unto the lost or to the unregenerate.

We must understand that Gospel Repentance is based upon Forgiveness of sins Lk 24:45-47

[/FONT]
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

In fact, the "all men every where"in Acts 17:30 refers to people among all nations, not just israel. God had a people everywhere that had received remission of sins through the blood shed of Christ by the New Covenant Matt 26:28

[FONT=&quot]For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

And Paul was sent among the Gentiles to preach the New Covenant 2 Cor 3:5-6

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Repentance is given by Christ along with remission of sins Acts 5:31

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

alone !So the command to repent can only be for every man in all places that has received forgiveness of sins through the blood of Christ ![/FONT]

beloved57

Does God impute back sin ?

Some false teachers would tell us that those Christ died for, by having their sins imputed to Him 1 Cor 15:3, else how could he have died for them, thse false teachers tell us that if one for whom Christ died doesnt believe [which is impossible] that God will impute their sins back to them, and consequently they shall die in their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24

I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins.

Now this is the truth, all for whom Christ died, their sins by His death hath been remitted or forgiven, by His Covenant Blood Matt 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.The prep for in the phrase "for the remission of sins" its the word eis and denotes unto what purpose and result the blood of the covenant was shed for the many, that being the remission/forgiveness of sins !

The word remission aphesis means:

a sending away, a letting go, a release, pardon, complete forgiveness.

Notice the word denotes also a sending away of their sins. Remember the scapegoat on the day of atonement, after the HP confessed the sins of Israel, what was done to the scapegoat ? Lev 16:21-22

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

David understood the complete removal of our sins through the covenant Ps 103:12

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Micah knew of this forgiveness and removal of sins Mic7:18-19

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Jeremiah 50:20

In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

And the book of Hebrews quoting the Prophet Ezekiel Heb 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

So now, if God imputes back the sins and iniquities of people for whom Christ died, scripture is found to be false, God a liar ! If they are imputed back, then God did once again remember them in His Justice ! Beware of false teachers ! Jesus says of them Matt 7:15

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Nanja

Does God impute back sin ?

Some false teachers would tell us that those Christ died for, by having their sins imputed to Him 1 Cor 15:3, else how could he have died for them, these false teachers tell us that if one for whom Christ died doesnt believe [which is impossible] that God will impute their sins back to them, and consequently they shall die in their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24

I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins.

Now this is the truth, all for whom Christ died, their sins by His death hath been remitted or forgiven, by His Covenant Blood Matt 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.The prep for in the phrase "for the remission of sins" its the word eis and denotes unto what purpose and result the blood of the covenant was shed for the many, that being the remission/forgiveness of sins !

The word remission aphesis means:

a sending away, a letting go, a release, pardon, complete forgiveness.

Notice the word denotes also a sending away of their sins. Remember the scapegoat on the day of atonement, after the HP confessed the sins of Israel, what was done to the scapegoat ? Lev 16:21-22

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

David understood the complete removal of our sins through the covenant Ps 103:12

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Micah knew of this forgiveness and removal of sins Mic7:18-19

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Jeremiah 50:20

In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

And the book of Hebrews quoting the Prophet Ezekiel Heb 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

So now, if God imputes back the sins and iniquities of people for whom Christ died, scripture is found to be false, God a liar ! If they are imputed back, then God did once again remember them in His Justice ! Beware of false teachers ! Jesus says of them Matt 7:15

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Amen and Thank You for exposing this antichrist teaching 2 Thes. 2:3-4, that God imputes back sin to those Christ shed His Blood for, which is in direct opposition the the Truth of the Eternal Security of the Believer, the Preservation of the Saints Rom. 8:30; Jer. 32:40. It makes the efficacy of Christ's Blood dependent on what a person does, which is totally contrary to scripture:

John 10:27-30
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

beloved57

Nanja

Amen and Thank You for exposing this antichrist teaching 2 Thes. 2:3-4, that God imputes back sin to those Christ shed His Blood for, which is in direct opposition the the Truth of the Eternal Security of the Believer, the Preservation of the Saints Rom. 8:30; Jer. 32:40. It makes the efficacy of Christ's Blood dependent on what a person does, which is totally contrary to scripture:

Amen Sister, and you know pate teaches that damnable heresy.

beloved57

If God imputes back sins that He blotted out through the blood of Christ, then scripture lied here Isa 43:25

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Nanja

Nanja

Amen Sister, and you know pate teaches that damnable heresy.

Yep, I sure know that Brother! And that damnable heresy he continues to teach shall bring upon him swift destruction just as God has fitted him to according to His Will 2 Pet. 2:1 KJV; Rom. 9:22 KJV; Dan. 4:35 KJV!

beloved57

Yep, I sure know that Brother! And that damnable heresy he continues to teach shall bring upon him swift destruction just as God has fitted him to according to His Will 2 Pet. 2:1 KJV; Rom. 9:22 KJV; Dan. 4:35 KJV!

I understand!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This is why I believe this is True !

2 Thess 2:1-4

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Isa 14:13-14

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Man's own freewill by far is the most believed and popular religious conviction throughout the whole world. Rev 13:1;5-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's adherents are linked to all the various denominations, and sects, yes, even the non religious adhere to man's freewill.

So John writes Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

That is all follow this deadly concept or philosophy of man's freewill !

Anything that takes away free will is indicative of "the man of sin". Adam and Eve started with free will and the burden of "becoming like God" called them from their free will.

Religion of any man made box, complete with a man made title and/or representative that removes freedom and free will is the foundation of all that killed Christ.

His resurrection reclaimed free will and freedom.

Nanja

Luke 11:34
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light;
but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

beloved57

Anything that takes away free will is indicative of "the man of sin". Adam and Eve started with free will and the burden of "becoming like God" called them from their free will.

Religion of any man made box, complete with a man made title and/or representative that removes freedom and free will is the foundation of all that killed Christ.

His resurrection reclaimed free will and freedom.

Bogus claims not found in scripture!