ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Apparently the lawless are not secure in their position. Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." But I recognize the fact that you have stated repeatedly that this doesn't apply to the BoC. I think you've denied the book of John as well, haven't you? What other Scripture do you deny?

You're "Twisting" again, by using the word: "Denied."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible is inspired by God. (every word) However, some is written to the
Body of Christ and some is written to the House of Israel. That's what they
call "Rightly Dividing."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is denial that all Scripture is for us and as Sherman, quite rightly pointed out to Aikido, the ECT is for those who don't dispute the validity of any part of the Bible to the BoC.

That's not what she said. (You're twisting again) A7 was banned for
not "believing" certain portions of Scripture. We, Glorydaz, Heir, others,
and myself believe the entire Bible. Except some is written to Israel
and some to the gentiles. Stop twisting you'll get dizzy!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are those who follow MAD around here. Tol isn't against those beliefs. IMJ,
you are one who evidently doesn't believe in OSAS. You need to place your faith
in Christ (not yourself) be sealed, indwelt, and baptized into the Body of Christ by
the Holy Spirit. Then, you'll be a "true" Child of God!!

glorydaz

Apparently the lawless are not secure in their position. Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." But I recognize the fact that you have stated repeatedly that this doesn't apply to the BoC. I think you've denied the book of John as well, haven't you? What other Scripture do you deny?

Ah, remember it's all for us but not all to us or about us. Ya gotta love how she slips in that "doesn't APPLY" to try and muddy the waters. :chuckle:

It applies in this way (and in context)....not everyone who claims to be a member of the body of Christ is really a member. Believers = the pure. Unbelieving "professers" are not the pure. Ya gotta pay attention to these things.

Titus 1:15-16KJV
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.​

And, the "will of the Father" is that He will lose NONE. You say otherwise. You can't have one without the other. :think:

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

glorydaz

This is denial that all Scripture is for us and as Sherman, quite rightly pointed out to Aikido, the ECT is for those who don't dispute the validity of any part of the Bible to the BoC.

You are LYING again. Slandering a member of the body of Christ.

So, let's just ask Sherman if Heir should be banned from ECT. Come on, big talker, ask away or shut up and apologize to Heir. I'll be waiting. :popcorn:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Truth is: Peter preached the Kingdom Message to the House of Israel and Paul
Preached the Grace Message to the gentiles. That's the plain and the simple of
it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
IMJ is gonna be really mad when they don't ban us!

Hey! I'd like to be in on that!

I believe that the whole Bible is GOD-breathed and is for us but all the Bible is not to us, meaning, for one thing, that all that GOD has commanded in the Bible to different people or peoples has not been commanded specifically to me and that GOD does not hold me accountable for those things.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is just a difference in view. He's a Dispensationalist. This is not questioning whether the bible is valid/inspired or not. You need to back down on this.

Aikido was booted because he was questioning the inspiration of the writings of the Apostles.

glorydaz

Hey! I'd like to be in on that!

I believe that the whole Bible is GOD-breathed and is for us but all the Bible is not to us, meaning, for one thing, that all that GOD has commanded in the Bible to different people or peoples has not been commanded specifically to me and that GOD does not hold me accountable for those things.

Amen. :thumb: