ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

IMJerusha

You big fibber. It doesn't matter how nice people are to you, you think you are bigger, better, and prettier smelling. You won't listen until God takes you down a few notches. I'll be praying He does just that.

I'm sure you will. :)

Now, I have to wonder what it is you two are trying to cover up with your one-two punch posts. Maybe folks should go back a few pages from here and read up.

Go back at least to here:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4373570&postcount=1817

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
IMJ. if you were a member of the Body of Christ, you would speak the truth
of God's Word, and agree with honest doctrine. Your Testimony would be
there, along with the words you speak?

glorydaz

Those who have been baptized into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit are
aligned with one another! They speak the same language.

Yep. "Not of ourselves" really means that. And eternal really means eternal. And being "created in Christ Jesus" actually means we are IN Him and can't just wander off like poor little red-headed step kids. ;)

IMJerusha

IF Christ be in you and you in Christ, you cannot lose that which God has promised to those who place their faith in Christ!

"Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position." 2 Peter 3:17

glorydaz

IMJ. if you were a member of the Body of Christ, you would speak the truth
of God's Word, and agree with honest doctrine. Your Testimony would be
there, along with the words you speak?

Those who have been baptized into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit are
aligned with one another! They speak the same language.

They don't wonder about losing their eternal life, which is in Christ.

IF Christ be in you and you in Christ, you cannot lose that which God has promised to those who place their faith in Christ!

This is why we need to keep you around. :thumb:

IMJerusha

Yep. "Not of ourselves" really means that. And eternal really means eternal. And being "created in Christ Jesus" actually means we are IN Him and can't just wander off like poor little red-headed step kids. ;)

"All this I have told you so that you will not go astray." John 16:1 regarding Yeshua's Words to the Disciples as found in John 15.

IMJerusha

If one is secure in their position, there's no room for wavering!

Apparently the lawless are not secure in their position. Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." But I recognize the fact that you have stated repeatedly that this doesn't apply to the BoC. I think you've denied the book of John as well, haven't you? What other Scripture do you deny?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The four Gospels and other books of God's written Word are meant for
the House of Israel. Paul's writings are meant for the Body of Christ.

Peter and the other Apostles were preaching to the House of Israel. (The Kingdom Message)

Whereas, Paul preached the Grace Message to the gentiles.

glorydaz

"Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position." 2 Peter 3:17

It's really a shame that you have to read loss of salvation into every verse. That's what happens when a person refuses to heed the wise counsel of the elders. Which would include getting yourself a decent Bible...one that doesn't lead the unstable, like you, to see fear and loss of salvation in every verse.

2 Peter 3:17-18 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Apparently the lawless are not secure in their position. Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." But I recognize the fact that you have stated repeatedly that this doesn't apply to the BoC. I think you've denied the book of John as well, haven't you? What other Scripture do you deny?

Again, those verses in Matthew through John were speaking to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
That's why it's very important to "Rightly Divide" the Word!

IMJerusha

The four Gospels and other books of God's written Word are meant for
the House of Israel. Paul's writings are meant for the Body of Christ.

Peter and the other Apostles were preaching to the House of Israel. (The Kingdom Message)

Whereas, Paul preached the Grace Message to the gentiles.

This is denial that all Scripture is for us and as Sherman, quite rightly pointed out to Aikido, the ECT is for those who don't dispute the validity of any part of the Bible to the BoC.