ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

IMJerusha

Then, you doubt the inspiration of ALL of the Scriptures in their entirety? You doubt the book of Revelation too? You sure don't like John the writer of Revelation!

Grosnick, was it you or Heir that stated earlier here that Revelation wasn't written to the Body? I hate to have to go back and look it up but I will if I have to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I bake an excellent pie, thank you. I'm not a troublemaker at all. I am a member of the Body of Yeshua who is struggling to understand your POV and your necessity to dismiss parts of Scripture that you don't think are for you when, indeed, all of God's Word is for us. For instance when Yeshua stated that we must forgive in order to be forgiven. That statement falls right in line with Yeshua's parable of the sower and Paul's words that we reap what we sow.

Do you believe animal sacrifice and Circumcision was for the gentiles?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I bake an excellent pie, thank you. I'm not a troublemaker at all. I am a member of the Body of Yeshua who is struggling to understand your POV and your necessity to dismiss parts of Scripture that you don't think are for you when, indeed, all of God's Word is for us. For instance when Yeshua stated that we must forgive in order to be forgiven. That statement falls right in line with Yeshua's parable of the sower and Paul's words that we reap what we sow.

The Parable of the sower was written to the lost sheep of Israel.

IMJerusha

IMJ, one of your problems is, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written Word of God. Therefore, you're confused.

I'm getting confused reading your posts, that's for sure, especially when just a while back I saw you quoting from Revelation just as if it applied to you. That's just so....

glorydaz

No, you don't and, honestly, I have to wonder why you're posting here in ECT. You don't accept all of Scripture and you've plainly stated as much numerous times here at TOL. I've quoted James to you and you've stated that doesn't apply to the Body. I've quoted from the four Gospels and you've stated that doesn't apply to the Body. I've quoted from Revelation and you've stated that doesn't apply to the Body. You don't believe that all Scripture is for us. You believe that some of Scripture is for the Body of Yeshua and some is for the House of Israel. That belief belies your statement here that "all scripture is for us." Are you, by any chance, implying that some of the Scripture in your KJB isn't Scripture?

:mock: IMJ

Deut. 7:2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.​

And IMJ wonders why Heir is posting in ECT. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Didn't you post here that I would be better off following Heir in terms of her understanding of Scripture?

She is the elder and you are still in school. So, yes, you would certainly be better off following her understanding of Scripture. But, you won't listen and that's why you're still wandering around in the wilderness.