ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

IMJerusha

Like I say, thanks for the accusation though.

So, I wouldn't be better off following Heir in terms of her understanding of Scripture? I mean, from your statement that I would be, I naturally assumed you believe as Heir does. Are you now stating that you don't? Your posts are very confusing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, I wouldn't be better off following Heir in terms of her understanding of Scripture? I mean, from your statement that I would be, I naturally assumed you believe as Heir does. Are you now stating that you don't? Your posts are very confusing.

You're "twisting" again. You must have listened to a lot of Chubby Checker music?

IMJerusha

:mock: IMJ

Deut. 7:2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.​

And IMJ wonders why Heir is posting in ECT. :rotfl:

Let me ask you, Glorydaz, do you hold with serving or even acknowledging other gods or graven images and unequal yoking? I didn't think so. So there is definitely applicable teaching to those in the Body in that verse. You may shelve your happy face now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I won't answer your questions until you answer mine. It's called a discussion not a IMJ Sermon.

glorydaz

The part about the Judgement includes all. However, the Body of
Christ will not be judged!

She doesn't know a thing about the Bema Seat. 1 Cor. 3:12-15KJV.

It's why she thinks salvation can be lost....why eternal life doesn't really mean eternal. She doesn't believe there is no condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus. Why? Because she reads her own understanding into John 15, for example. She is straddling that fence between law and grace and wonders why we keep warning her about those wedgies. ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She doesn't know a thing about the Bema Seat. 1 Cor. 3:12-15KJV.

It's why she thinks salvation can be lost....why eternal life doesn't really mean eternal. She doesn't believe there is no condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus. Why? Because she reads her own understanding into John 15, for example. She is straddling that fence between law and grace and wonders why we keep warning her about those wedgies. ;)

Excellent post!

glorydaz

Let me ask you, Glorydaz, do you hold with serving or even acknowledging other gods or graven images and unequal yoking? I didn't think so. So there is definitely applicable teaching to those in the Body in that verse. You may shelve your happy face now.

And here I thought you couldn't possibly make yourself look more foolish than you already have.......

Playing your little word games is your fall back position? Oh, and try actually reading the verses and then read your answer. You should see why I call you foolish.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And here I thought you couldn't possibly make yourself look more foolish than you already have.......

Playing your little word games is your fall back position? Oh, and try actually reading the verses and then read your answer. You should see why I call you foolish.

She's worthy of ignoring however, she does provide a little entertainment.

glorydaz

I tell you what, you set aside your stinking witness and I might consider listening to you.

You big fibber. It doesn't matter how nice people are to you, you think you are bigger, better, and prettier smelling. You won't listen until God takes you down a few notches. I'll be praying He does just that.

IMJerusha

She is the elder...

Oh, so you don't believe Revelation is written to the BoC either?

What was it Knight posted?..."This particular forum will be dedicated to debating biblical issues without debating the legitimacy of the Bible itself." Isn't Revelation a legitimate book of the Bible? What elder of the Body would deny the revelation of Yeshua from God to His servants? Very odd.