ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Timothy 1:9 KJV knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Tettie the Preterist wimp :The above is an error, and should be deleted from the bible, as it does not validate my satanic "doctrine."

Galatians 3:24-25 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Tettie the Preterist wimp :The above is an error, and should be deleted from the bible, as it does not validate my satanic "doctrine."

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. 4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet
Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Cross Reference

The body of Christ is a NEW creature where there is NO difference between Jew and Gentiles (nor male and female).

In the kingdom as preached by Christ on earth, He clearly kept the distinction between Jew and Gentile.

Great!

And yet all believer in Christ are IN CHRIST.

And that as well, explaining what is the body of Christ. Now where do you want to take this to say Jerry is still wrong . . since you are in agreement with him?

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant.

Nobody preached the New Covenant before the cross.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

We understand that you lied again, sweetie-your MO.

Word for word spam. I caught this spineless noodle in another lie, as you said the 12, and John the Baptist did, yesterday, habitual liar.

Want to see your own quotes, punk? No, you don't, as I once again exposed you as a demonic liar, like your father,

Nobody preached the New Covenant before the cross.

Caught, in another lie. You, on record, said that Judas did.

1 Cor 15:1-4 is the New Covenant.

Made up. 1 Cor. 15:1-4 is the gospel of Christ, you demon. You made that up, adding to the book, like your father the devil did/does.No scripture says that.

The punk must be married to another perverter, like himself-"NewDay/Lost Bug"

The satanism of Craigie Tettie, for all to observe.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't understand why nobody preached the New Covenant before the New Covenant was put in place, and Cross Reference thinks the gift of tongues is still in place after 70AD

:bang:

I'm not a dance director, Craigie. Why do you lie about that, you piece of dung?

You are a sodomite, and unemployed, as you confirmed in a PM to be last year.

I can understand why no one preached the NC, before the New Covenant was put in place. It is not in place, demon, and is a demonic trap assertion on your part, as 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV is not the NC-you made that up, sodomite.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Great!

And that as well, explaining what is the body of Christ. Now where do you want to take this to say Jerry is still wrong . . since you are in agreement with him?
The point is that the BODY is not the KINGDOM and the KINGDOM is not the BODY.... even though BOTH are in Christ.

Jerry thinks that everyone is in the body.

john w

Hall of Fame
When are you going to address the following:
When are you going to address the following:

-You assert that sodomy is a sin. Why do you lie about your sodomy, your unemployment, and sponging off your future ex wife?
-Why you won't address my last 15 questions
-Why you assert that everyone is saved
-How can you assert that the Lord Jesus did return physically to the earth, but everyone saw him, in AD 70, and that He came in the physical form of the Roman army.
-Who taught the law in the bible
-Why you delete scripture verses
-Chapter, verse, of AD 70-ism-it is not in the book. Who taught it to you?
-Why you assert that the Galatians and Paul were brought to Christ, by the law, but not anyone else

You wicked habitual liar.

andyc

Nowhere in the Bible did Gentiles experience the gift of tongues.

It was strictly for the Jews between 30AD and 70AD.

And.....the gift of tongues was more prominent after the cross, and faded away as 70AD approached.

The church in Corinth was a gentile church. Paul said in chapter one that they came short in no gift as they waited for Christ's appearing. He hasn't appeared yet.

andyc

There is no purpose for tongues post 70AD in the New Covenant.

Name one advantage a believer in Christ would have with tongues in the post 70AD New Covenant?

1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

our spirits still need to pray.

Jude 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,

We still need to be built up in our faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
The NC was implemented in 30AD with the shed blood of Christ Jesus, but the OC didn't disappear for good until 70AD.

There was an overlap of the covenants.

The gift of tongues was only for the Jews during this 40 year period.

Caught in a lie, after lie-again.

He concedes that:

-the law was part of the OC
-the OC continued until 70 AD.
-Pentecost was part of the law, as were the other feasts, which were all observed after the cross..

And yet....

-On this thread, he denied that the early Acts-ters taught the law after the cross(A demonic lie, as others, besides those that take a dispensational approach "called him out" on, and rebuked him for it)

-Craigie says that....

The law was nailed to the cross...The law ended at the cross...The law was abolished at the cross..."

Craigie Tettie-the habitual liar of TOL, "inspired" by His demonic obsession with allegedly disproving the dispenational approach to understand the book, and Satanic Preterism.

Watch his crafty dismissal of the above, not addressing my points, but just more satanic "You just don't understand , Johnnie....There was an overlap.....Darby....."

Watch.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope :)

I speak in tongues. Tet I can't see anything in scripture concerning 70 AD.

Don't you know, candyandy? Of course, Tettie would never "follows the teachings/inventions of fallable men," one of his "arguments" of sophistry against dispies/MAD(Darby...Bullinger...Darby...Bullinger.....Darby...Bullinger.....Darby...Bullinger....), as us dispie/MAD wackos do, so you will never get him to comment on this AD 70-ism, which, as you/others point out, is not in the book, for, if he did, he would have to concede that he obtained this 30 AD-70 AD "theory/invention"(his favorite words of sophistry), from reading books about it, from other fallable(his spelling)teachers/men. Unless he is going to feign, that he learned of 70 AD-ism, all on his own, just by reading the bible(he uses that ploy against dispie/MAD proponents, constantly). This has been one of my points of contention, against him, for years-his deceitful "debating" tactics, and "arguments" of sophistry, i.e., his "Don't learn from other teachers......Darby...Bullinger.....!!!!!......................................., in deceit, as the bible instructs us to learn from others, as teachers are part of the BOC, all the while, in hypocrisy, he learns from other teachers.

john w

Hall of Fame
The church in Corinth was a gentile church. Paul said in chapter one that they came short in no gift as they waited for Christ's appearing. He hasn't appeared yet.

Tettie says the Roman army was "the second time," the second coming. Ask him. I've been asking him for over a year to explain this, as have others, have asked him numerous times, on this thread, and we've not heard a peep out of him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry..... Paul said IN CHRIST, he did NOT say "in the Body of Christ". You're fudging to make your story fit. That's a NO-NO with God's Word!

Nope, you're wrong.

Jerry is correct.

Christ Jesus asked Saul "why are you persecuting ME?"

How could the people Saul was persecuting not be part of the Body of Christ if Christ Jesus Himself referred to these people as "ME"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, INDEED!
Eph 1:3-12 KJV Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: (4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. (7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (8) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; (9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

How is the New Covenant not one of the spiritual blessings "in Christ"?

Didn't Christ Jesus make the New Covenant with His shed blood?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since Paul spoke of others being in the Body of Christ before he was then it can be concluded that the shared "inheritance" of the Gentile believers and the Jewish believers included membership in the Body of Christ.

That's correct.

The Gentiles were made partakers of the Jewish believer's spiritual things,

Including the New Covenant.

Do you deny that Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood at the cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.