ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you deny that Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood at the cross?

I deny it, as I've told you numerous times. The NC is not implemented/inaugurated today-it is for the future.

Unlike you, I have the spine to say exactly what I believe, and why.

Now, as I've asked you over 100 times, sodomite:

Can one/anyone, today, in 2015, deny that "Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood at the cross," i.e., deny that the NC is in place/enacted now, and be saved?

Answer the question, with a yes, or no, for a change, instead of being a wimp, limp, "wishy washy" punk, with no intestinal fortitude, w/o a vertebrae.

Be careful, Craigie. You, as usual, like the devil underestimated the Saviour, in the wilderness, underestimate me.

Can one/anyone, today, in 2015, deny that "Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood at the cross," i.e., deny that the NC is in place/enacted now, and be saved?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All three of them are ignorant of "The Dispensation of Grace." That's the
time in which we presently live. These three won't accept Paul's Gospel
as it stands. And, that's a pity and a shame.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I deny it, as I've told you numerous times. The NC is not implemented/inaugurated today-it is for the future.

Answer the question, with a yes, or no, for a change, instead of being a wimp, limp, "wishy washy" punk, with no intestinal fortitude, w/o a vertebrae.

Be careful, Craigie. You, as usual, like the devil underestimated the Saviour, in the wilderness, underestimate me.

Good post JW

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are not saved.

LA

rougueone

I am not Heir but I can absolutely assure you that she is not putting Paul above God/Jesus. Paul's gospel is the dispensation that is in place for the world today. What he said was to follow him as he follows Jesus. Meaning, imitate Paul, believe like he believes, understand what he taught, follow his lead. He would be horrified to think anyone would put him above Jesus. Again, there is NO way Heir is suggesting that.

Thanks Vaquero.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

That's you, denying the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation.

I do not deny Christ as you so often claim I do.

You however deny the power of God in His Church which is His Body the Bride.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am not Heir but I can absolutely assure you that she is not putting Paul above God/Jesus. Paul's gospel is the dispensation that is in place for the world today. What he said was to follow him as he follows Jesus. Meaning, imitate Paul, believe like he believes, understand what he taught, follow his lead. He would be horrified to think anyone would put him above Jesus. Again, there is NO way Heir is suggesting that.

Well said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM and LA are both great additions to your ignore list. GM means well but he is 90% a cheerleader that fills threads with "yay/boo" posts. LA is a straight up idiot.

Your discernment is a wee bit off about GM. I preach Paul's Gospel (The
Grace Gospel) according to this Dispensation of Grace we're now living
in. To minimize my faith isn't in your best interest, for I'm a fellow member
of the Body of Christ and have the righteousness of Christ.

Why strike out at a fellow child of God? I never do. I'm an enemy
of false doctrine only.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope-made up. You missed the argument, drunk on the demonic spirit one. Nowhere did the 12 ever preach 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to its fulfillment , in Mt.-John. Peter twice tried to prevent the Master's death, part of the foundation of 1 the Cor. 15:14 good news, His death being the basis of reconciliation. The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence. The 11 initially denied the resurrection, biblical moron.

Even your satanic "spiritual" buddy Craigie concedes this point, Bel-ette.

You lied, candyandy...Seared, defiled conscience, and all.

The fact that the Temple teachings all spoke of the sacrifice of Christ and His people, and Christ had died before their very eyes, was testimony enough.

Mat 17:22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
Mat 17:23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Good post JW

Thanks, M of G. He won't give us a direct, w/o compromise answer. He is a snake, spineless, engaged in sophistry, deceit,not here to teach, preach, or evangelize(his words), not here to edify, and defend the gospel of Christ, his only "ministry" being to feed his "dispie"/MAD obsession, as he allows others to pervert the gospel of Christ, as he does, as long as they are of the "non dispensational persuasion."

He knows it, we know it.

I will continue to challenge his perversions, his satanic "doctrine," expose his sophistry, deceit, to protect the sheep/babes, from being devoured, and spiritually raped, as he, as a Pied Piper, leads them into the abyss, the gutter, the ditch, into which he has fallen.

And that, fellow members of the boc, is part of my ministry, and whether you object, to my methods, is quite irrelevant now, as the LORD God has gotten "mucho" out of this "mean spirited, intolerant, bigoted, wacko, uncultured, 'un Christlike," and all that jazz, former Roman Catholic.

Take it away, LORD God, and Merry Christmas, and God bless us, Tiny Tim......

Right Divider

Body part
How is the New Covenant not one of the spiritual blessings "in Christ"?

Didn't Christ Jesus make the New Covenant with His shed blood?
Because the NC it made with the SAME people as the OC. But your confused and made up doctrine will not allow you to understand the PLAIN and CLEAR language used in scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks, M of G. He won't give us a direct, w/o compromise answer. He is a snake, spineless, engaged in sophistry, deceit,not here to teach, preach, or evangelize(his words), not here to edify, and defend the gospel of Christ, his only "ministry" being to feed his "dispie"/MAD obsession, as he allows others to pervert the gospel of Christ, as he does, as long as they are of the "non dispensational persuasion."

He knows it, we know it.

I will continue to challenge his perversions, his satanic "doctrine," expose his sophistry, deceit, to protect the sheep/babes, from being devoured, and spiritually raped, as he, as a Pied Piper, leads them into the abyss, the gutter, the ditch, into which he has fallen.

And that, fellow members of the boc, is part of my ministry, and whether you object, to my methods, is quite irrelevant now, as the LORD God has gotten "mucho" out of this "mean spirited, intolerant, bigoted, wacko, uncultured, 'un Christlike," and all that jazz, former Roman Catholic.

Take it away, LORD God, and Merry Christmas, and God bless us, Tiny Tim......

Merry Christmas to you as well JW. Keep up the good work

john w

Hall of Fame
The fact that the Temple teachings all spoke of the sacrifice of Christ and His people, and Christ had died before their very eyes, was testimony enough.

Mat 17:22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
Mat 17:23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

LA

Made up-it was hid from them, as you have been shown, for years, Christ rejector. Of course, that 2 Cor. 4:4 problem of yours is tough, isn't LALaw "lady?" Yes....

Status
Not open for further replies.