ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Paul was converted on the Damascus road the Lord Jesus told him the following in regard to the Gentiles:

"To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me" (Acts 26:18).​

The only people who had been sanctified before Paul were Jewish believers. Therefore the Gentiles who believed were to share the same inheritance that was given to the Jewish believers.

The inheritance which the Gentile believers receive is said to be "among all them which are sanctified." That would surely be in regard to the Jewish believers. Paul also wrote the following to the church at Rome:

"For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things" (Ro.15:26-27).​

Since Paul spoke of others being in the Body of Christ before he was then it can be concluded that the shared "inheritance" of the Gentile believers and the Jewish believers included membership in the Body of Christ. The Gentiles were made partakers of the Jewish believer's spiritual things, and the inheritance they shared will be fulfilled on the day of redemption, the day when believers in the BOC will put on glorious bodies like the Lord Jesus' body at the rapture..

Thanks for some truth.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks for some truth.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Are you following Paul's Gospel? If not, you'll be judged by it and
face the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Cross Reference

I never knew Paul's gospel to be known as being a display of hateful words purposed to condemn. However, we are living in the endtimes and should expect almost anything from the enemy of Jesus Christ to be in full swing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only the Grace Gospel is for today. It includes both Jew and gentile. We must
read/study all of Paul's writings (Romans through Philemon) to understand
the hows and whys of our eternal destination. Whether it be in the presence
of God or the Lake of fire for eternity.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up-it was hid from them, as you have been shown, for years, Christ rejector. Of course, that 2 Cor. 4:4 problem of yours is tough, isn't LALaw "lady?" Yes....

The temple teachings taught the death of Christ as the sacrifice for sin, as Abraham also knew.

Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

but just knowing about it, does not save anyone.

Knowing about what Christ did 2000 years ago does not save you.

Your manner of speech is evidence of that.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Be careful, Craigie. You, as usual, like the devil underestimated the Saviour, in the wilderness, underestimate me.

Why would Craigie estimate you at all?

Why would you estimate yourself?

2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV

12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number , or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise .

As to the where you are it is evident that you don't have a clue.

13 My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.

Can one/anyone, today, in 2015, deny that "Christ Jesus implemented the New Covenant with His shed blood at the cross," i.e., deny that the NC is in place/enacted now, and be saved?

Yer askin' the wrong son of man.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never knew Paul's gospel to be known as being a display of hateful words purposed to condemn. However, we are living in the endtimes and should expect almost anything from the enemy of Jesus Christ to be in full swing.

I came to the Grace Message (Gospel) out of fear of Hell in 1962. The
Holy Spirit works in different ways in order to reach each of us on an
individual basis. Some come by fear, others by curiosity, etc.

The Lake of Fire is real and it awaits those who reject God and His
message.

Cross Reference

I came to the Grace Message (Gospel) out of fear of Hell in 1962. The
Holy Spirit works in different ways in order to reach each of us on an
individual basis. Some come by fear, others by curiosity, etc.

The Lake of Fire is real and it awaits those who reject God and His
message.

So that is why you write as you do, i.e., full of hate and condemnation? Sounds like a real transforming message you received.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The temple teachings taught the death of Christ as the sacrifice for sin, as Abraham also knew.

Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

LA

So, you think your approach is the best?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She predicted a beheading of one poster. The burning of another. And, she told
another that they would be shot full of arrows. Now that's a great approach to
witness Christ to others?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
She predicted a beheading of one poster. The burning of another. And, she told
another that they would be shot full of arrows. Now that's a great approach to
witness Christ to others?

As with all evil doers, you never bring up the evil things you said which bought those responses from Gods word.

Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As with all evil doers, you never bring up the evil things you said which bought those responses from Gods word.

Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

Those Scriptures are written for the House of Israel. Learn to
rightly divide the word.

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

Slower, moron-you cannot preach, what you do not know. The issue is not salvation, but whether the 12 were preaching the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, as a basis for salvation, prior to its occurrence. They were not-you made up-it was hid from them, as you have been shown, for years, Christ rejector. Of course, that 2 Cor. 4:4 problem of yours is tough, isn't LALaw "lady?" Yes....

You cannot be this stupid, you fool/moron.

Get saved.

"Your manner of speech is evidence of that.

LA"

LALaw to Paul, after Galatians 1: " You are not saved, Paul.
Your manner of speech is evidence of that."

You wicked Cain-ite-ette. Get off this site, as it is reserved for members of the boc, daughter of the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.