ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First you quote Paul's gospel that was a mystery kept secret since the world began

Christ Jesus was the first to preach the mysteries kept secret since the world began, not Paul.

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

You ignore this verse from the King James Bible over and over again because you know it destroys the Bullingerism that you parrot.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Christ Jesus was the first to preach the mysteries kept secret since the world began, not Paul.

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

You ignore this verse from the King James Bible over and over again because you know it destroys the Bullingerism that you parrot.

Nope, the twelve nor anyone else understood the mysteries until Paul.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Then Christ Jesus sat on the throne of God (David's throne) in the kingdom, and the Saints who were raised are reigning with Christ Jesus right now until the "thousand years" are over.

GOD's throne(the Father's) in heaven is not David's throne.

2Sa 3:10 To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul, and to set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan even to Beersheba.

1Ki 1:30 Even as I sware unto thee by the LORD God of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead; even so will I certainly do this day.

1Ki 1:35 Then ye shall come up after him, that he may come and sit upon my throne; for he shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler over Israel and over Judah.

1Ki 2:12 Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The Lord Jesus will take David's throne at His second coming.

Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

1Sa 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory

john w

Hall of Fame

John the Baptist preached it--

Joh 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

You wicked drone. I already answered that John "lamb of God" "argument" on this thread, and over 20 times to you on TOL, you disgusting demon. And yet you keep spamming it, viper.

Jesus preached it to His disciples well before Paul spoke--

Luk 24:44

You wicked drone. That was later, after the fact, you maggot, as you have been shown over 150 times-

Luke 18 KJV-

1 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

The dbr was hid from them. This pervert has been shown this, over, and over, but her father, the devil, keeps telling her to spam John 1:36 KJV, and Luke 24:44 KJV, to spiritually plunder the sheep.

You viper, serpent...Sssssssssssssssss....

john w

Hall of Fame
It amazes so many people that a believer can speak as you do yet claim to be saved.

LA

Translated: Uh, urr, you see, uh....sound bite.

Wow, Christ rejector! Stunner!.

Galatians 1 ff...

"It amazes so many people that a believer can speak as you do, Paul, yet claim to be saved."-LaMaggot to the apostle Paul

You are boring us, maggot.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Corinthians 15:4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

Luke 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,

Luk 24:47 "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Act 5:31 "Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.

Act 2:24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'

Luke 18 KJV
1 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Another moron, that cannot read, and thinks, "I will just listen to Professor Demas/Judas, and I will be just fine."

john w

Hall of Fame
Many do not understand that the disciples were given all understanding of the Scriptures along with the Holy Spirit. Why contend with the Holy Spirit.

The 12 never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to its occurrence, in Mt.-John.

You made that up.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The faithful saints all knew (not the 12 beginners) that the Kingdom of God could only be bought in by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ to Gods Throne, because God made a promise that He would restore the garden of Eden with its new creation Adam and Eve who would restore the earth with its children.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 2:38)

Blotted out

Ez.36.

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The verse says the Gentiles share with the Jewish spiritual blessings

Eph 3:6 says the Gentiles become fellow heirs with Israel.

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

How is the New Covenant not a spiritual blessing the Gentiles share with the Jews?

Surprise us someday and say something relevant.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's amazing that you make death predictions about fellow posters
and still call yourself a true believer?

As with all evil doers, you never bring up the evil things you said which bought those responses from Gods word.

Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, He will whet his sword; He hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The faithful saints all knew (not the 12 beginners) that the Kingdom of God could only be bought in by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ to Gods Throne, because God made a promise that He would restore the garden of Eden with its new creation Adam and Eve who would restore the earth with its children.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 2:38)

Blotted out

Ez.36.

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

A reading of Isaiah ch53 bears that out --

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

So we see acts 3:18 is true.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As with all evil doers, you never bring up the evil things you said which bought those responses from Gods word.

Psa 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psa 7:12 If he turn not, He will whet his sword; He hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psa 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psa 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

LA

The Scriptures that you use were written to the House of Israel and
don't pertain to the Body of Christ. My advise would be, learn to
rightly divide the written word of God. Until then, you'll remain
confused and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.