ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GOD's throne(the Father's) in heaven is not David's throne.

David's throne is the throne of the Lord.

(1 Chron 29:23) So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Scriptures that you use were written to the House of Israel

Nope, you're wrong.

When the Pslams were written, it was before Israel had divided into two houses (House of Israel & House of Judah)

So, there was no "House of Israel" at that time.

Once again you Darby Followers show your complete ignorance of understanding the difference between Israel and Judah.

achduke

Luke 18 KJV
1 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Another moron, that cannot read, and thinks, "I will just listen to Professor Demas/Judas, and I will be just fine."
The point is they did not understand until Christ made them understand before he had ascended. Now they do understand.

achduke

The 12 never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to its occurrence, in Mt.-John.

You made that up.
I did not make anything up. They were made to understand after he risen before he ascended to the Father.

musterion

Originally Posted by achduke
The point is they did not understand until Christ made them understand before he had ascended. Now they do understand.
Plus, after the cross, Christ Jesus spent 40 days with them, teaching them.

And still they showed no sign they knew He'd died for the sins of Jew and Gentile without distinction, much less that that was God's good news for all mankind, much less than salvation would now be on the basis of grace through faith alone, completely without works.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And still they showed no sign they knew He'd died for the sins of Jew and Gentile alike, much less that that was God's good news for all mankind.

That's not true.

Peter quoted Joel on the day of Pentecost

(Acts 2:21) And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have received the doctrine of demons.

Hey mystery boy?

When are you going to reply re: the destruction of the temple because of WHAT THE JEWS DID'T DO?

(Luke 19:44) They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Why do you keep purposely ignoring the question?

whitestone

so help me on this,,,,

in Matthew 5:18 KJV not one jot nor tittle is removed ect....

then in Luke 24:44 KJV it will not pass away until the law,prophets,ect. were fulfilled ect.

in what exact year do you see them all as being fulfilled?

andyc

If you gave Marowbe a quiz on Dispensationalism, he couldn't get 50% of the answers right.

He's a MADist because he likes how he gets to act on TOL being one.

Yeah, is he an old retired guy with nothing to do except come here?
He never says anything of substance, just cheerleads the mad nutcases and complains about everyone else.
He's gotta be the biggest flake I've seen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.