ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestone

There are no wars or tears in the kingdom of God where Christ Jesus is sitting on the throne of David with the Saints reigning with Him.

It's an unshakable kingdom that does not need to be defended. In the kingdom swords can be beaten into plowshares.

The Apostle Paul said he was an ambassador of this kingdom, and that his citizenship was of this kingdom.

I believe the Apostle Paul. I'm an ambassador for Christ Jesus here on planet earth, my citizenship is in heaven.

When I die, I will be instantly in the presence of the Lord in the kingdom of God where there are no wars or tears.

here is your post from page #81,,,

you say that the "kingdom" exist in heaven . now in your responses(post after this) you explain that as long as theres man born of Adam on earth then there will be wars and tears.

On the other hand Jesus said Matthew 6:10 KJV "thy KINGDOM come thy will be done on EARTH as it is in heaven...",,,

now you say it's exclusive to "heaven after you die",,why did Jesus say both "both heaven and earth"?

Now this kingdom that comes to the earth where the same will that is done in heaven is also preformed where is it,when did it come?

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
------------------------

Hi Heir, May I try again please ? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your position where I perceive you are stating Paul was asking others to follow Paul and not God. Am I mis-understanding you Heir?

I have been crucified with Christ. —Galatians 2:20
The imperative need spiritually is to sign the death warrant of the disposition of sin, to turn all emotional impressions and intellectual beliefs into a moral verdict against the disposition of sin, viz., my claim to my right to myself. Paul says – "I have been crucified with Christ"; he does not say – "I have determined to imitate Jesus Christ," or, "I will endeavour to follow Him" – but – "I have been identified with Him in His death." When I come to such a moral decision and act upon it, then all that Christ wrought for me on the Cross is wrought in me. The free committal of myself to God gives the Holy Spirit the chance to impart to me the holiness of Jesus Christ.
". . . nevertheless I live. . . ." The individuality remains, but the mainspring, the ruling disposition, is radically altered. The same human body remains, but the old satanic right to myself is destroyed.
"And the life which I now live in the flesh . . . ," not the life which I long to live and pray to live, but the life I now live in my mortal flesh, the life which men can see, "I live by the faith of the Son of God." This faith is not Paul’s faith in Jesus Christ, but the faith that the Son of God has imparted to him "the faith of the Son of God."It is no longer faith in faith, but faith which has over leapt all conscious bounds, the identical faith of the Son of God.

Paul was not centering himself above Jesus. But was pleading to listen to the words god imparted in Pauls life. To live and obey the ways God. Not Paul.
Different from last post as I added more scripture and clarification:
I hope this helps. Noting if it your position Paul is glorifying himself, his annointings, gifts and ministry would of ended. and Paul wrote about half of the N.T. If you position is correct then should we toss all of Paul's writings.

I am not Heir but I can absolutely assure you that she is not putting Paul above God/Jesus. Paul's gospel is the dispensation that is in place for the world today. What he said was to follow him as he follows Jesus. Meaning, imitate Paul, believe like he believes, understand what he taught, follow his lead. He would be horrified to think anyone would put him above Jesus. Again, there is NO way Heir is suggesting that.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Considering steering away from each other. It seems a on many post there is either you and L.A. , shooting at each other and hijacking the thread from it's intent. How hard is it turn the other cheek and ignore the person who you do not get along with?

There are many people who look at these threads and see other Christians degrading themselves. I would not anything to do with Christ if I read these post.

So please consider this and stay with the post.

GM and LA are both great additions to your ignore list. GM means well but he is 90% a cheerleader that fills threads with "yay/boo" posts. LA is a straight up idiot.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
here is your post from page #81,,,

you say that the "kingdom" exist in heaven . now in your responses(post after this) you explain that as long as theres man born of Adam on earth then there will be wars and tears.

On the other hand Jesus said Matthew 6:10 KJV "thy KINGDOM come thy will be done on EARTH as it is in heaven...",,,

now you say it's exclusive to "heaven after you die",,why did Jesus say both "both heaven and earth"?

Now this kingdom that comes to the earth where the same will that is done in heaven is also preformed where is it,when did it come?

I don't know why you are so confused.

The kingdom of God is in heaven, not earth.

God's will is being done in heaven and on earth.

That doesn't mean the kingdom is on planet earth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Time for bed Tets, you aren't making any sense and you changed the words to scripture, let you be accursed

I didn't change the words

Here is the verse again:

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

What "spiritual blessings" of the Jews did the Gentiles share with the Jews?

john w

Hall of Fame
Once more for Little Johnny W the Dance Director, heir, STP, musterion, Right Divider, PJ, and all the other Darby Followers:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

What the Apostle Paul said in Eph 3:6 lines up perfect with what the Apostle Paul said in Rom 15:27

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Maybe a Darby Follower can explain to us what Jewish spiritual blessings the Gentiles shared with the Jews?

One more time, wimpy sodomite Craigie. I have expressed my views on sodomy, your favorite topic, "homosexuality," and given you chapter and verse, where both the OC and NC condemn it, which I accept. Unlike you, however, I am not obsessed with it, effeminate Craigie.Now....Maybe a sodomite follower like you, Craigie, per....

No you didn't.

Show us where in the Bible it says so?

...and you say that you are against sodomy, (even though you are an unemployed sodomite, by your own admission)," can...

Show us where in the Bible it says so, i.e., chapter, verse, in the OC, and NC, where it is condemned.

I will wait, Wimpy, the unemployed leach.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong

Look down at verses 10 and 11,

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Whether it was I or they?

The "they" Paul is referring to are the disciples. So that tells you that the disciples preached the same gospel as Paul.

:thumb:

Yep.

Paul says "whether it was I or they".

There are so many verses that singlehandedly prove the "two gospel" theory wrong.

1 Cor 15:11 is yet another one.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

all premillennialists are confused

you will know them when they say
Christ will reign
or
reign of Christ
but
they can't show you where it says that
because
it isn't there

whitestone

God's will is being done in heaven and on earth.

That doesn't mean the kingdom is on planet earth.

In Daniel 2:44 KJV a kingdom is set up and it crushes all of the other kingdoms. In Romans 13 they are not yet crushed and are to be obeyed here on earth.

He's telling them to pray for something that he has already stated the father knows they have need of Matthew 6:8 KJV why would he tell them to pray for a kingdom to come if not the one that destroys all the other kingdoms?

Cross Reference

In Daniel 2:44 KJV a kingdom is set up and it crushes all of the other kingdoms. In Romans 13 they are not yet crushed and are to be obeyed here on earth.

He's telling them to pray for something that he has already stated the father knows they have need of Matthew 6:8 KJV why would he tell them to pray for a kingdom to come if not the one that destroys all the other kingdoms?

As many times it needs to be repeated, some still don't get it, i.e., that everything in God's economy takes place in the present tense because he, being eternal, sees it all before it happens and plans accordingly. It is commonly called by the term, "foreknowledge".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(Luke 19:42) and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.

(Matt 21:43) "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

(John 18:36) Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
all premillennialists are confused

Yes they are, especially the MAD ones.

you will know them when they say
Christ will reign
or
reign of Christ
but
they can't show you where it says that
because
it isn't there

Yep.

Same thing for "millennial reign". They really like to say that too.

It's all standard Dispensational propaganda.

whitestone

(Luke 19:42) and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.

(Matt 21:43) "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

(John 18:36) Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

In these verses "the kingdom of God" is taken from them. Still in Daniel 2:44 KJV the kingdom that is set up will not be left to another people. In Romans 13 who are these authorities and why were they left to their rule?

In Matthew 21:43 KJV the kingdom of God is taken from them how then can a kingdom be taken from a people on earth and there be no kingdom of God on earth?

These kingdoms in this day who are they to be obeyed if they are crushed as described in Daniel 2:44 KJV ? If it has been taken from them,and they should pray for it,and God knows they have need of it will it not again be on earth?

The issue is "earth as in heaven" ,,not "heaven only". the statement Jesus made to them in the prayer is that it exist in both places.

SaulToPaul 2

Grosnick and John W get special mention in the Bible--

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

LA

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

That's you, denying the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation.

Right Divider

Body part
What "spiritual blessings" of the Jews did the Gentiles share with the Jews?
Jesus Christ.
Eph 2:12-13 KJV That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: (13) But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

musterion

I once had an old Pentecostal tell me - and I quote - "the Gospel is tongues." I suspect more of them than him believe something like that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong

Look down at verses 10 and 11,

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Whether it was I or they?

The "they" Paul is referring to are the disciples. So that tells you that the disciples preached the same gospel as Paul.

Nope-made up. You missed the argument, drunk on the demonic spirit one. Nowhere did the 12 ever preach 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, at least prior to its fulfillment , in Mt.-John. Peter twice tried to prevent the Master's death, part of the foundation of 1 the Cor. 15:14 good news, His death being the basis of reconciliation. The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence. The 11 initially denied the resurrection, biblical moron.

Even your satanic "spiritual" buddy Craigie concedes this point, Bel-ette.

You lied, candyandy...Seared, defiled conscience, and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.