ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once more for Little Johnny W the Dance Director, heir, STP, musterion, Right Divider, PJ, and all the other Darby Followers:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

What the Apostle Paul said in Eph 3:6 lines up perfect with what the Apostle Paul said in Rom 15:27

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Maybe a Darby Follower can explain to us what Jewish spiritual blessings the Gentiles shared with the Jews?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Once more for Little Johnny W the Dance Director, heir, STP, musterion, Right Divider, PJ, and all the other Darby Followers:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

What the Apostle Paul said in Eph 3:6 lines up perfect with what the Apostle Paul said in Rom 15:27

(Rom 15:27) They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Maybe a Darby Follower can explain to us what Jewish spiritual blessings the Gentiles shared with the Jews?

Time for bed Tets, you aren't making any sense and you changed the words to scripture, let you be accursed

andyc

They didn't begin to understand until they received the Holy Spirit, not Paul.

That's right.

John 14:5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"

The disciples kept thinking in the natural until they received the Holy Spirit.

andyc

Reposting for Tettles the Fink.

Prove otherwise.

Peter didn't write any teaching letters. Madist assumptions are based on what they do not see people saying, rather than what is said. Peter never taught salvation by law. Neither did the other disciples.

andyc

The punk does not even know how much of a moron he is.

"The Greek..."-Tettie on every thread

Vs.

"Spelling was never one of my strong points.."-Satanist Craigie

Vs.

"new a man"

Pathetic clown.

HA HA!

The mads have been telling me how highly they regard me, because they expect you to say this stuff, but are shocked if I call you a jerk.

This place is a riot sometimes.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yeah, I know. Life can be tough when we least expect it. But don't feel left out, you'll have your time of it soon. . . :) <shudder>

The Day of the Lord is at hand. :)

Let there be Light, and He called the Light Day.

Now yer a speakin' more plainly.

I'll be listenin' to yer speech more closely. :)

This the spirit you were talkin' about?

18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Which is the new mind and spirit and soft heart we all first receive, including Dispy's.

This new man is destined for glory but does not yet have it.

Uh oh ........

21 But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

13 My net also will I spread upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare: and I will bring him to Babylon to the land of the Chaldeans; yet shall he not see it, though he shall die there.

Hell of a thing when this happens to somebody who thought it was already done.:think:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Sharing anything with you is a waste of time and effort. You're
a disrupter plain and simple. You're here to cause trouble,
not to learn. You believe Christ already returned in 70AD.

It's been said that you believe Christ returned to earth in the form
of the Roman army. How ignorant are you anyway? They say you're
a homosexual. (Not my accusation) If it's true, you best go to the
Lord and renounce your unholy and abominable sinful lifestyle, and
get right with God.

andyc

(2 Peter 2:24) “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

Yep

1Peter 3 18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit

If the just suffered for the unjust, then Peter no longer regarded himself as unjust. So here we see him claiming justification by faith.

andyc

After the fact. Peter never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, satanist, as you've been shown yesterday, by me, and for 3 years.

Fraud.

Wrong

Look down at verses 10 and 11,

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Whether it was I or they?

The "they" Paul is referring to are the disciples. So that tells you that the disciples preached the same gospel as Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are some very mixed up and lost posters on this thread and elsewhere.
According to the Apostle Paul we're living in the Dispensation of Grace. God's
free gift of forgiveness of all sins, eternal life with Him, becoming a member
of the Body of Christ, and receiving the righteousness of Christ is given to those
who will place all their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

By doing so, we are indwelt, baptized (not by water) and placed into the Body
of Christ by the Holy Spirit. We also receive the righteousness of Christ. Once
the Holy Spirit has indwelt and sealed us, we cannot lose our position in the
Body of Christ. He is in us and we are in Him.

andyc

I did, "homosexual" wimp Craigie. Irrelevant, satanic creme puff. You lied, again, and were caught, stating recently that you and others were brought to Christ through the law, one of it's functions, and now deny it, and deleted scripture, and say satanically assert that the law did not bring Paul, all of us, as lost people to Christ, demon, and unemployed leach.

You are demonic.

And get a job, you "6 feet 3" wimp, full of blubber, and lines, like your future ex wife, and pay attention to your family," and future ex wife.

Het, fat Craigie! Join in this thread, soddy man"-your favorite subject. Perhaps your "domestic partner" can join in the fun!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115176

And quit sending me "homosexual" PM's.

Settle down W. You don't want to shock poor marowbe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are copious amounts of pseudo-Bible scholars on TOL who claim to
have the truth and yet are headed for judgement and the Lake of Fire.

God's free gift of eternal life is open to anyone who will place all their faith
in Christ alone. Not their church affiliation, denomination, good works/deeds,
water baptism or following the law/Ten commandments.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wrong

Look down at verses 10 and 11,

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Whether it was I or they?

The "they" Paul is referring to are the disciples. So that tells you that the disciples preached the same gospel as Paul.

You're one of those types that, no matter what someone states, you'll
disagree with them. You have placed yourself in a position of not
being able to learn. You just have to be right, even if you're wrong.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are copious amounts of pseudo-Bible scholars on TOL who claim to
have the truth and yet are headed for judgement and the Lake of Fire.

Is that another prediction from Gros baby, sook, blubber mouth, useless, drip, mongrel, liar, filthy minded son of hell?

You wanna keep going with this? It is best you shut your face and quit while you are a-head, bigmouth.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.