Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

Apparently, millions of Americans are still deluded into thinking republicans would never commit voter fraud in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
I have heard rumors of dozens of instances of republican voter fraud and tens of thousands of cases of democrat voter fraud. All these alleged cases of voter fraud should be taken seriously and investigations into voter fraud should be conducted in spite of stiff resistance to such investigations by the alleged voter fraud crooks themselves.

Skeeter

Banned
I have heard rumors of dozens of instances of republican voter fraud and tens of thousands of cases of democrat voter fraud. All these alleged cases of voter fraud should be taken seriously and investigations into voter fraud should be conducted in spite of stiff resistance to such investigations by the alleged voter fraud crooks themselves.
Maybe some day you will stop giving inappropriate weight to rumors. Prosecutions for voter fraud in the 2020 election (which are minuscule) in the main involve Trump supporters.

marke

Maybe some day you will stop giving inappropriate weight to rumors. Prosecutions for voter fraud in the 2020 election (which are minuscule) in the main involve Trump supporters.
You point out that worldly prosecutors who owe their jobs to the ungodly world mob are refusing to prosecute leftist criminals who commit voter fraud to keep the worldly mob in power.

Skeeter

Banned
You point out that worldly prosecutors who owe their jobs to the ungodly world mob are refusing to prosecute leftist criminals who commit voter fraud to keep the worldly mob in power.
Spiritual prosecutors better step up their efforts, and perhaps become visible if an impact is the goal. Was Sydney Powell a spiritual attorney?

marke

Spiritual prosecutors better step up their efforts, and perhaps become visible if an impact is the goal. Was Sydney Powell a spiritual attorney?
America is at war and the war on the ground does reflect the war in heaven. The devil is promoting his evil agenda through atheistic leftists and Christians are fighting "like hell" against that evil.

marke

That might explain why the Christians on this site are rather the most mean and vile individuals of the lot. Why do Christians want to comport their behavior to hellish standards?
Democrats calling republicans mean? That is hardly the truth about the majority in both groups. The unsaved calling the saved mean? The unsaved don't know what they are talking about.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Democrats calling republicans mean? That is hardly the truth about the majority in both groups. The unsaved calling the saved mean? The unsaved don't know what they are talking about.
I determined a long time ago to ignore Skeeter because he's retarded. Now I see he's an ungrateful whiner too.

I never understood the psychology of people who participate on this site but complain all the time about how horrible it is.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I determined a long time ago to ignore Skeeter because he's retarded. Now I see he's an ungrateful whiner too.

I never understood the psychology of people who participate on this site but complain all the time about how horrible it is.
TOL is the worst social media platform

except for all the other ones!!!!

Mary Contrary 999

People believed Al Gore was president for a long time, just as they believed Hillary was president for a long time. And Stacey Abrams still believes she is the Governor of Georgia. How is that for hopes deferred into delusions?
People believe Al Gore should have been found to be the winner. No one had a fantasy that he secretly was. Same deal with Trump, but in this case it's true that he should be. Fantasy land does not help the Republicans. If there isn't mechanism to redo the election, Trump needs to be named speaker of the house. Reality is a thing.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump needs to be named speaker of the house. Reality is a thing.
Trump being named speaker of the House may be a fine fantasy for some, but it isn't reality. For starters, Trump won't accept the speakership because it is an actual job that would take up way too much of his time that he'd much rather spend on the golf course. And even if he did become speaker, the Republicans have just as much chance of removing Biden from office through impeachment as the Democrats did with Trump--which is to say, none. And people who think that both Biden and Harris will be successfully impeached and removed from office so Trump can go from speaker to president are completely out of their minds. So for those reasons, Trump's out.

marke

People believe Al Gore should have been found to be the winner. No one had a fantasy that he secretly was. Same deal with Trump, but in this case it's true that he should be. Fantasy land does not help the Republicans. If there isn't mechanism to redo the election, Trump needs to be named speaker of the house. Reality is a thing.
Some people believe that once a president is certified then he must remain, president, even if he won by fraud.

marke

So you think leftists were trying to stop the certification of Joe Biden as president by Congress and keep Trump in office? Got it.
Leftists were trying to stop the scheduled congressional hearings on voter fraud that day, and they largely succeeded.