Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Hey girl!

You blew past my entire post to focus on the part that tweaked your ego. So... no. You can stew in it.

:AMR:
So for those 'following at home,' Anna bluffed, I called her bluff, and then Anna 'folded'.

(She actually 'mucked' which means she just threw her hand 'facedown' into the discard pile, aka 'the muck'. It means she didn't have a hand and was only joking /bluffing.)

All Things Gambling Tropes

marke

The former president had every opportunity and he took every opportunity to bring cases before judges, and there wasn't any obstruction of President Trump's right to plead his case, in any way that he and his attorneys and strategists wanted to attempt. They exhausted all of their ideas, and they were never denied a chance to get before a judge. It was all fair.

I wish he would have won reelection, I supported him. The votes cast were legit under the extraordinary rules in place at the time, which did favor Democrats, but they had every opportunity to make the case that he lost the election because he was denied a not irregular election, which he could have argued was his right, which would have been violated, but that's not how they chose to litigate it.
You are obviously unaware of the fact of clear evidence of massive voter fraud in 2020.

marke

If the claim that the 2020 election was stolen by democrat voter fraud has not been proven as you admit, then you have no right to assert that it was stolen. Yet you do assert that on a daily basis, which means that by your own admission you are a liar.
I have as much right to claim voter fraud took place, given the overwhelming evidence, as democrats have to claim without proof that they did not commit voter fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So if they look at the calls going in, they can rebuild, at least partially, those missing hours.

Trump Was 100% Making Phone Calls During The Jan. 6 Attack: Here’s The List

As you’ve probably seen by now, White House call logs the National Archives turned over to the House Jan. 6 Committee have a seven-hour gap that don’t include any calls then-President Donald Trump made or received from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. on Jan. 6, according to the Washington Post and CBS News, which obtained the records. That wide gap runs contrary to reports of multiple calls that Trump took as the Capitol insurrection was unfolding — key conversations between Trump and his allies that have helped shape the scope of the Jan. 6 committee’s probe.

Here are the calls Trump made or fielded during that crucial window that we know of so far, according to news reports and/or people involved in the calls:

Mike Pence​

The official records don’t include Trump’s final call with then-Vice President Mike Pence on Jan. 6, during which the President made one last attempt to pressure Pence to illegally hijack Congress’ election certification process, according to then-Pence adviser Gen. Keith Kellogg, who testifiedabout the conversation to the House Jan. 6 panel. The Washington Post has also reported on the call, and Bob Woodward and Robert Costa surfaced it in their book “Peril.”

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy​

Trump had an explosive call with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) in the middle of the attack, as confirmed by Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA), who has said McCarthy briefed her on the call. That was the conversation in which Trump, responding to the GOP leader sounding the alarm of the violence unfolding in the Capitol, infamously remarked, “Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,” according to Beutler.

Sens. Mike Lee/Tommy Tuberville​

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) told the Salt Lake Tribune that he got a call from Trump “moments after” the Capitol Police halted the Senate proceedings as the mob breached the building. The caller ID “indicated that the call was coming from the White House,” Lee said, but he didn’t know it was Trump until he picked up. According to Lee, the then-president had apparently misdialed and meant to reach Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL), so Lee handed his phone over to the Alabama senator.

In wake of the attack, Tuberville revealed that he told Trump in that call amid the chaos that Pence was being evacuated.

Rep. Jim Jordan​

The official call logs include one 10-minute call between Trump and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) starting at 9:24 a.m. on Jan. 6. However, Jordan himself has admitted he had more than one call with Trump that day, and that at least one took place during the attack.

Rep. Matt Gaetz​

Politico reported that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) participated in one of Jordan’s calls to Trump, during which they urged the President to call off his supporters as they were storming the building. Jordan told Politico that he’d “have to think about it” when asked to confirm if Gaetz was present. Gaetz himself has refused to say if he was part of the call.
Awwwwww

Poor widdle bananahead

😅😅😅

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Now that's a fake headline there, isn't it, Jefferson? Or maybe you don't know that CNN never admitted that the call gap was a hoax, since your "liberty bugle" didn't bother to post a link to the CNN story they were quoting from. Not usual journalistic behavior, unless they're assuming their reader will rely on their take alone, since without the ability to follow a link to the source, most aren't going to find it by a different way.

CNN actually said this:

A Senate Intelligence report from 2020 includes witness testimony from former aides saying that Trump regularly used the cellphone of his body man, Keith Schiller, to place calls to Republican operative Roger Stone because he did not want his to advisers to know they were talking.​
"Trump hated people knowing who he spoke to, including from the residence at night when they went through the switchboard," one former Trump official told CNN.​
When John Kelly was Trump's chief of staff, he monitored the switchboard to see who Trump was talking to. Trump would often tell people to hang up and call him back on his cellphone if he didn't want it showing up on the switchboard call log.​
When Mark Meadows took over as chief of staff, sources said he restricted the number of White House officials who had access to the call logs, limiting the group to only a small number of top aides.​

I don't know who the the replacement cell phone person who replaced Keith Schiller was on Jan. 6 but you can bet that Trump was using phones that wouldn't be logged on such a day as that. If you don't, then you don't have much faith in his ability to circumvent the rules and norms of the presidency as has been well documented. In fact, I'll bet in your Q heart of hearts, you're well aware that's exactly what Trump was doing, aren't you? I would expect nothing less from you.

Anyway from the same CNN link:

The presidential daily diary handed over to the panel does show Trump placed "a phone call to an unidentified person" at 11:17 a.m. on the morning of January 6 but does not make reference to the 11:20 a.m. call. Neither conversation is reflected in the White House call log.​

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

marke

Now that's a fake headline there, isn't it, Jefferson? Or maybe you don't know that CNN never admitted that the call gap was a hoax, since your "liberty bugle" didn't bother to post a link to the CNN story they were quoting from. Not usual journalistic behavior, unless they're assuming their reader will rely on their take alone, since without the ability to follow a link to the source, most aren't going to find it by a different way.

CNN actually said this:

A Senate Intelligence report from 2020 includes witness testimony from former aides saying that Trump regularly used the cellphone of his body man, Keith Schiller, to place calls to Republican operative Roger Stone because he did not want his to advisers to know they were talking.​
"Trump hated people knowing who he spoke to, including from the residence at night when they went through the switchboard," one former Trump official told CNN.​
When John Kelly was Trump's chief of staff, he monitored the switchboard to see who Trump was talking to. Trump would often tell people to hang up and call him back on his cellphone if he didn't want it showing up on the switchboard call log.​
When Mark Meadows took over as chief of staff, sources said he restricted the number of White House officials who had access to the call logs, limiting the group to only a small number of top aides.​

I don't know who the the replacement cell phone person who replaced Keith Schiller was on Jan. 6 but you can bet that Trump was using phones that wouldn't be logged on such a day as that. If you don't, then you don't have much faith in his ability to circumvent the rules and norms of the presidency as has been well documented. In fact, I'll bet in your Q heart of hearts, you're well aware that's exactly what Trump was doing, aren't you? I would expect nothing less from you.

Anyway from the same CNN link:

The presidential daily diary handed over to the panel does show Trump placed "a phone call to an unidentified person" at 11:17 a.m. on the morning of January 6 but does not make reference to the 11:20 a.m. call. Neither conversation is reflected in the White House call log.​
Lefties continue to search for something they can twist into slander of Trump, but personal phone calls? Who claims personal phone calls are illegal? Should we be requiring all politicians to submit transcripts of their phone calls to political opponents to search for dirt? No, not at all.

marke

😂🤣😅😆

Democrat thieves and liars are despicable for their immoral accusations of innocent people. God will judge the wicked so they had better repent of their sins. A quote from the above source:

Democratic Party activists in media — including from the New Yorker, CNN, and the Atlantic, among others — proliferated the now-debunked “seven-hour gap” hoax story originating with the January 6 Committee, after CNN admitted the story was false.

With the establishment media abuzz this week with articles about a “seven-hour gap” in White House switchboard logs on January 6, it came to light on Thursday night the gap was reportedly due to the use of ordinary landlines and cell phones.

A quote from God:

2 Timothy 3

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
cb040122dAPR20220401124508.jpg

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
That dingbat deserves to be insulted. She has it coming. So does Clarence Thomas, and then some.
Rhetorically he opened himself up to all of this, for sure. That's on him.

But the reality is that in our constitution (in the Penumbra of the written Constitution) he cannot be judged in any matter that the Congress does not find worthy of impeachment, and Congress does not find this matter worthy of impeachment. It doesn't mean that he's right and we're wrong to question him. But in our constitution, he's right and we're wrong to question him. We might want to change that.

Edit.
Maybe we could 'get around' the current limitation we are under, where these nominations and confirmations and appointments (hirings) are the only chance we have to cultivate and curate the judicial philosophy of our Supreme Court. Maybe if we amend the Constitution due to Justice Thomas's behavior, we'll be able to more democratically direct the judicial philosophy that basically runs the Supreme Court, which basically is the peak lawmaker in our constitution (judicial review is also in the Penumbra).

But, maybe what we already have is better than that. These are the kinds of questions true independents consider, which is what I think of myself as, but electioneers would just call me 'Republican base' because even though I continually consider things from an independent perspective, I find the 'conservative' position to be furthest away from unreasonable and irresponsible (conservative in this context meaning, preserve tradition, meaning maintain status quo), and vote Republican basically 100% of the time.

But when you call me and think of me as Republican base, you don't think I'm open to whatever it is your idea is, but that's untrue. You just have a steep obstacle to climb over, and that's not my fault, and it's not there because I'm arbitrary, I'm independent, and I could offer the Democratic party tips on how they could be more attractive to me, and it would come down to basically the judicial philosophy that they support basically as an implied plank on their platform, but I don't know if they advertise it, you just have to inductively determine it based on the nominees they support for the S. Ct., like Judge Jackson here.

Last edited:

marke

That dingbat deserves to be insulted. She has it coming. So does Clarence Thomas, and then some.
Those leftists who slander innocent people without just cause are morons. Also, any right-winger who slanders innocent people without just cause is also a moron. Let people say what they feel and believe, even the worst of humans are given that privilege in America.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Let people say what they feel and believe, even the worst of humans are given that privilege in America.
"We have the money, the technology, the scientific know-how, to create a kind of paradise. But we are led by the least among us, and the least intelligent." -Terence McKenna