Fascinating new data : Sexual Orientation

TracerBullet

Interracial couples weren't being discriminated against, because they could marry someone of their own race? Only a millenial would be stupid enough to think this argument made any sense.

Sure you are, kid.

its the same argument you just used.

and like every other piece of anti-gay rhetoric used it is just recycled racism

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
"counter-teaching what exactly?

again promoting gays is like promoting blue eyes

does that include rules about photo shopped pictures?

- Scholars???? :crackup:

Just like racists are educated scholars who are simply as traditionalists who celebrate white heritage.

you mean how gays enduring hatred and discrimination leads to psychological health risks?

Promoting homosexuality is encouraging those who are uncertain of their sexuality. Promoting blue eyes could only encourage people to buy blue contact lenses.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Promoting homosexuality is encouraging those who are uncertain of their sexuality. Promoting blue eyes could only encourage people to buy blue contact lenses.

....while promoting religion encourages close-minded bigotry...and the list goes on.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I suppose this is something someone to lazy to cite an example of anti gay rhetoric that isn't recycled racism would say

from the cdc:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been increasing among gay and bisexual men. Recent increases in syphilis cases have been documented across the country. In 2008, men who have sex with men (MSM) accounted for 63% of primary and secondary syphilis cases in the United States. MSM often are diagnosed with other bacterial STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections.

Gay and bisexual men can be infected with HPV (Human Papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States. Some types of HPV cause genital and anal warts and some can lead to the development of anal and oral cancer. Men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to develop anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who are uninfected to develop anal cancer. See Primary and Secondary Syphilis—Reported Cases, 2008, by Sexual Orientation.

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
....while promoting religion encourages close-minded bigotry...and the list goes on.

What closed minded bigotry are people likely to engage in as a result of believing in the God of Abraham? Is this guaranteed to happen or only likely?

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Why are they confused to begin with?

I have no idea. I don't speak to the young about their sexual identity. I have just heard that many of the young are confused about their identity, sexual and the other components as well.

quip

BANNED
Banned
What closed minded bigotry are people likely to engage in as a result of believing in the God of Abraham? Is this guaranteed to happen or only likely?

Well, quite a few though, I'm only referring to ones relevant to the subject of this thread...don't wanna get side-tracked.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea. I don't speak to the young about their sexual identity. I have just heard that many of the young are confused about their identity, sexual and the other components as well.

So, your implying that this is a natural course of development.

Interesting. :think:

GFR7

I'm not implying anything. I am trying get people to examine the positions they take.
I have the same theory. Promoting LGBTQ has caused more bisexual/homosexual experimentation among some types of youth who would have abstained/not been tempted in prior eras. Youth identifying as bisexual, statistically, have increased.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I have the same theory. Promoting LGBTQ has caused more bisexual/homosexual experimentation among some types of youth who would have abstained/not been tempted in prior eras. Youth identifying as bisexual, statistically, have increased.

But as I said, any kid with morals and a sense of right and wrong would never have been tempted into such "experimentation". Those who did already had some bad wiring to start with.