Faith to believe on Christ !

beloved57

Amen, the Faith that God gives to all His Elect which Christ was delivered up for Rom. 8:33 is when they are given a divine nature, or Born of the Spirit, of Whom Faith is fruit of Gal. 5:22. And so when they are given Spiritual Life, they are given all things which pertain to Life and godliness, of which Faith is one of the "all things" 2 Pet. 1:3-4.

~~~~~

Amen Sister! Edifying response, Thank God for you

beloved57

Faith is a Covenant Blessing !

Faith is one of the laws that God in the New Covenant promised to write in the hearts of His Elect People, for instance Jer 31:31-33

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Which law includes the law of Faith Rom 3:27

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Faith is the Covenant Gift of God Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You see, If Faith in Salvation was a product of the natural man, he would have occasion to boast, but because Faith as it regards Salvation is not the product of the natural man, but put into the heart by the Spirit of God according to the New Covenant established by the Blood of Christ for the many Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament/covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins

m asthe saved man has nothing to boast about, for his or her Faith was given them as a Gift of the Covenant along with the giving of the Covenant Head, Christ, and so it reads Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son[The Covenant Head and Mediator], but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Faith is applied unto all Christ was delivered up for as their Covenant Head and Surety, For thats just the nature of the New Covenant !

That word give in Rom 8:32 as to freely give us all things, means to bestow upon or to impart or communicate to, all things, the all things that pertain to Life and Godliness

2 Pet 1:3

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Faith pertains to Godliness as it acknowledges the Truth Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

[h=1][/h]

Nanja

Faith is a Covenant Blessing !

Faith is one of the laws that God in the New Covenant promised to write in the hearts of His Elect People, for instance Jer 31:31-33

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Which law includes the law of Faith Rom 3:27

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Faith is the Covenant Gift of God Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You see, If Faith in Salvation was a product of the natural man, he would have occasion to boast, but because Faith as it regards Salvation is not the product of the natural man, but put into the heart by the Spirit of God according to the New Covenant established by the Blood of Christ for the many Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament/covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins

m asthe saved man has nothing to boast about, for his or her Faith was given them as a Gift of the Covenant along with the giving of the Covenant Head, Christ, and so it reads Rom 8:32

32 He that spared not his own Son[The Covenant Head and Mediator], but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Faith is applied unto all Christ was delivered up for as their Covenant Head and Surety, For thats just the nature of the New Covenant !

That word give in Rom 8:32 as to freely give us all things, means to bestow upon or to impart or communicate to, all things, the all things that pertain to Life and Godliness

2 Pet 1:3

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Faith pertains to Godliness as it acknowledges the Truth Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

[h=1][/h]

Amen, Our Lord Jesus Christ died a Covenant Death exclusively for His Elect Covenant People.

So if a person never experiences New Birth, the Law of Faith shall never be written in their heart, consequently they shall never be given Faith to acknowledge or believe the Truth. And further, It bears evidence that Christ was not their Covenant Surety and Mediator: He was never their Shepherd, as they were never His Sheep.

Now many would accuse God of being unjust for choosing some In Union with Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7 and giving them New Birth and the Law of Faith in their hearts, but all the rest He condemned to hell.

Jesus, as He was in constant fellowship with His Father here on Earth, while in conversation with Him in context of the Day of Judgment, answered saying, "I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight." Mat. 11:25-26

2 Cor. 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 n whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 3:18, 36
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Amen, Our Lord Jesus Christ died a Covenant Death exclusively for His Elect Covenant People.
You worship a different god than the God of my Bible. You believe souls are damned to hell with no chance of salvation and that is blasphemy.

beloved57

nanja

So if a person never experiences New Birth, the Law of Faith shall never be written in their heart, consequently they shall never be given Faith to acknowledge or believe the Truth. And further, It bears evidence that Christ was not their Covenant Surety and Mediator: He was never their Shepherd, as they were never His Sheep.

Exactly, thats why Jesus says some dont believe, because they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Christ died and rose as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep according to the Everlasting Covenant Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

beloved57

You worship a different god than the God of my Bible. You believe souls are damned to hell with no chance of salvation and that is blasphemy.

Yes She does, we both do. We would not dare worship the god you understand to be in the bible. And Yes, God made people for the express purpose to damn them for their sins without a possible chance of being saved, the wicked Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

The Vessels of wrath, He made to fit them for destruction Rom 9:22

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Nanja

Yes She does, we both do. We would not dare worship the god you understand to be in the bible. And Yes, God made people for the express purpose to damn them for their sins without a possible chance of being saved, the wicked Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

The Vessels of wrath, He made to fit them for destruction Rom 9:22

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Amen, Brother!

~~~~~

Nanja

You both stand in direct opposition to God's word.

"That Jesus by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

If you find yourself in hell you should not be surpised.

Clearly you are in error with regard to whom the "every" is referring to in Heb. 2:9.

It can't be referring to all of humanity without exception when scripture is clear that many shall go into the second death Rev. 21:8 Mat. 25:41 because they were ordained to be condemned Jude 1:4; vessels of wrath that God fitted / prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22; the wicked ones God made to be destroyed Prov. 16:4.

But Christ tasted Death for each of the Sons / Children [huios] which God had chosen in Union with Him, their Surety Heb. 7:22 before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in Love, and to have remission / forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Now, read Heb 2:9 in context with Heb. 2:10:

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every [man] .
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

And those which are His Sons, the same Elect ones in Eph. 1:4-5, He chastises:

Heb. 12:6-8
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But all the rest of mankind are the non-elect, bastards:

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Clearly you are in error with regard to whom the "every" is referring to in Heb. 2:9.

It can't be referring to all of humanity without exception when scripture is clear that many shall go into the second death Rev. 21:8 Mat. 25:41 because they were ordained to be condemned Jude 1:4; vessels of wrath that God fitted / prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22; the wicked ones God made to be destroyed Prov. 16:4.

But Christ tasted Death for each of the Sons / Children [huios] which God had chosen in Union with Him, their Surety Heb. 7:22 before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in Love, and to have remission / forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Now, read Heb 2:9 in context with Heb. 2:10:

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every [man] .
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

And those which are His Sons, the same Elect ones in Eph. 1:4-5, He chastises:

Heb. 12:6-8
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But all the rest of mankind are the non-elect, bastards:

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

~~~~~

You keep quoting Romans 9:22 as though that is what God does. That is NOT what God does. Romans 9:22 says "WHAT IF" The "WHAT IF" changes the meaning of the scripture.

Romans 9:22 is about the "LONG SUFFERING that God shows towards those that are lost, 2 Peter 3:9. "That he might make know the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy (the lost) which he had before prepared into glory"

Nanja

You keep quoting Romans 9:22 as though that is what God does. That is NOT what God does. Romans 9:22 says "WHAT IF" The "WHAT IF" changes the meaning of the scripture.

Romans 9:22 is about the "LONG SUFFERING that God shows towards those that are lost, 2 Peter 3:9. "That he might make know the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy (the lost) which he had before prepared into glory"

Pate, you must address every single one of the scriptures I posted, not just one, and explain why you persistently argue that Christ died for all mankind without exception when scriptures clearly indicate that God has ordained many to hell.

Clearly you are in error with regard to whom the "every" is referred to in Heb. 2:9.

~~~~~

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate, you must address every single one of the scriptures I posted, not just one, and explain why you persistently argue that Christ died for all mankind without exception when scriptures clearly indicate that God has ordained many to hell.

~~~~~

You are in conflict with God's word. You are not able to accept all of the Bible which causes you to nit pick the Bible in order to confirm your doctrine. You must believe that there is something wrong with the Bible, there is nothing wrong with the Bible, but there is plenty wrong with what you believe.

The Bible makes it very, very clear that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. Salvation has been provided for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
How many socks do you have Word aka Latache aka Kott?
A.Three
B.Four
C.Five

Luke
Chapter 4

33 And in the synagogue there was a man,
which had a spirit of an unclean devil,
and cried out with a loud voice,
34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee,
thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us?
I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.