Faith, Not Works, Justifies the Ungodly, Romans 4:5.

Cross Reference

"And having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL THINGS unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in the earth or things in heaven" Colossians 1:20.

God always speaks in the present tense when he declares something finished though it may be a millennia before it actual is. Ergo, that does not speak as you deem it. "It" being a future consummation of all things, etc, and not that peace presently exists in actuality.. When all are summed up in Christ, that will be the consummation of peace on Earth..

Thats commentary all right. Paul's commentary.
But we have to present it as he knew it would be. That requires insight which will further enlarge your vision to see the vision as Jesus possessed Who, "for the joy set before Him endured the cross".

Everyone is born with the ability to believe and have faith.

I believe that with all my heart.

To say that God only gives some faith, is to say that God is unjust.

For salvation, I completely agree. But we are beyond the issue of salvation, moving on into the deeper things God would have His redeemed to understand about His salvation.

There is the Pentecostal gift of faith that Paul lived by. [See Gal 2:20 KJV only] that is there for us by pursuing God to know him. Paul lived that Faith. It was his lifestyle. He possessed all nine gifts of the Spirit. Next to Jesus, there was no greater example for us to follow than Paul. Though he lived a supnatural life by the new birth, Paul brought the whole of the Godhead into focus without being a sinless supernatural incarnation of God in flesh. He did what we are purposed to do if we are true disciples of Christ.

I ask again: Is Jesus Christ the Lord of your life?

Robert Pate

Banned
God always speaks in the present tense when he declares something finished though it may be a millennia before it actual is. Ergo, that does not speak as you deem it. "It" being a future consummation of all things, etc, and not that peace presently exists in actuality.. When all are summed up in Christ, that will be the consummation of peace on Earth..

But we have to present it as he knew it would be. That requires insight which will further enlarge your vision to see the vision as Jesus possessed Who, "for the joy set before Him endured the cross".

I believe that with all my heart.

For salvation, I completely agree. But we are beyond the issue of salvation, moving on into the deeper things God would have His redeemed to understand about His salvation.

There is the Pentecostal gift of faith that Paul lived by. [See Gal 2:20 KJV only] that is there for us by pursuing God to know him. Paul lived that Faith. It was his lifestyle. He possessed all nine gifts of the Spirit. Next to Jesus, there was no greater example for us to follow than Paul. Though he lived a supnatural life by the new birth, Paul brought the whole of the Godhead into focus without being a sinless supernatural incarnation of God in flesh. He did what we are purposed to do if we are true disciples of Christ.

I ask again: Is Jesus Christ the Lord of your life?

Because of the work of Christ God is at peace with the world, Colossians 1:20. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If you miss that you have missed a major part of the Gospel.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus the world has been reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

That is not something that is going to happen in the future. This is a past and present event.

Paul said, "And his committed unto us the word of reconciliation" which is the Gospel.

The Gospel is the Christian message that now "All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Of course Jesus is the Lord of my Life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because of the work of Christ God is at peace with the world, Colossians 1:20. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. If you miss that you have missed a major part of the Gospel.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus the world has been reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

That is not something that is going to happen in the future. This is a past and present event.

Paul said, "And his committed unto us the word of reconciliation" which is the Gospel.

The Gospel is the Christian message that now "All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Amen!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you continue to speak, Did God really say.

James is the word of God and Scripture, instruction for all Christians for all time, Spoken by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus, fully God.

James is written to the "Scattered sheep of the House of Israel," not
to the Gentiles and The Body of Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you continue to speak, Did God really say.

James is the word of God and Scripture, instruction for all Christians for all time, Spoken by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus, fully God.

Many believe that the book of James should not be in the Bible.

The book is very Jewish and does not say much about Christ and his Gospel.

I say leave it in.

Cross Reference

The peace of God by Jesus Christ is antagonistic to the world. The world hates Jesus. So wheres the peace??

But it is not yet consumated, is it?

Only in the foreknowledge of God is it.

So what?!

Again,so what?!

It took you long enough.

1Way1Truth1Life

Many believe that the book of James should not be in the Bible.

The book is very Jewish and does not say much about Christ and his Gospel.

I say leave it in.

Many say , Did God really say. James is Scripture written to Christians and very much says a lot of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Yes, God did say.

Robert Pate

Banned
The peace of God by Jesus Christ is antagonistic to the world. The world hates Jesus. So wheres the peace??

But it is not yet consumated, is it?

Only in the foreknowledge of God is it.

So what?!

Again,so what?!

It took you long enough.

God is at peace with the world because he sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

When Jesus returns there will be a judgment of believers and unbelievers. In that judgment you will either be found to be "In Christ" or outside of Christ.

Professing that you are a Christian today means very little. There are probably more unsaved people in the church than outside of the church.

Robert Pate

Banned
Many say , Did God really say. James is Scripture written to Christians and very much says a lot of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Yes, God did say.

I have learned to try everything in the light of the historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. The book of James leaves something to be desired, mainly Jesus Christ.

Cross Reference

God is at peace with the world because he sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

When Jesus returns there will be a judgment of believers and unbelievers. In that judgment you will either be found to be "In Christ" or outside of Christ.

Professing that you are a Christian today means very little. There are probably more unsaved people in the church than outside of the church.

All scripture means all scripture is given for edification, Pate.

Wise up. Get off your dead end theology and establish your relationship with God by Jesus Christ. Be changed by His life as the written word about Him speaks of and that you brag about knowing to the point of placing them before God Himself. Too many people live righteously in the sight of God without ever seeing a Bible or hearing the Name of Jesus..
I have learned to try everything in the light of the historical Gospel of Jesus Christ. The book of James leaves something to be desired, mainly Jesus Christ.

Try testing the spirit of those whose who give out the scriptures.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
All scripture means all scripture is given edification, Pate.

Wise up. Get off your dead end theology and establish your relationship with God by Jesus Christ. Be changed by His life as the written word about Him speaks of. Too many people live righteously in the sight of God without ever seeing a Bible or hearing the Name of Jesus..

Try testing the spirit of those whose who give out the scriptures.

I have tried your Spirit and have found it to be undesirable.

You think that the Gospel is the changed life, same as the Catholics.

You are very religious.

Cross Reference

I have tried your Spirit and have found it to be undesirable.

Who are you but a cult member of some group of doctrine worshippers? There is no Christ in you. Ergo, no joy, no vision.

You think that the Gospel is the changed life, same as the Catholics.

You are very religious.

And you are a wacked 45 year old nut case; a waste of time.

<back on ignore>