excellent example of MADism:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show us where any MADist said that, wicked one. Let's go-give the quotes. I never said the law was done away with-I have repeatedly said just the opposite, satanic accuser.

Tetelestai, Pate, others............have said that-not me.

Show us where any MAD proponent has asserted that "all the Law is null and void for Christians"-names, and quotes.

If not, shut your devilish trap.

Am I clear, Naggie Endora?

Tell us, Naggie...

Hebrews 8 KJV
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Does the NC, replace the OC? Has it today? Is the OCC vanished? Hebrews says it has not-"ready to vanish." So, if it has, where is the law, you so blubbering cite, if the OC is gone, replaced by the NC?

Which the spin, disjointed mumbo jumbo, from her SOF, not the bible....Watch....

Hebrews says the new covenant is now in place since Christs ascension to the throne to mediate it.

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John the Baptist nor Jesus taught the Grace Gospel. The Grace Gospel didn't become known until Paul came along.

Not true--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not true--

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Since the beginning of time, there has always been a remnant of godly men who were gifted with knowledge of the grace of God and the gospel promise of a Savior. e.g. Noah (Genesis 6:8)

God's Truth

Here is where I would differ . . .

I strongly testify, that anyone who abides in Christ and He in them, WILL obey.

Jesus doesn't put anyone in him unless they first obeyed.

Not that they "have to" but because their heart, mind, and will has been changed to WANT to.

They have to 'want to' before they are saved. Jesus does not save people who do not want to be saved and who do not believe and obey.

Obedience is not OUR good works. Obedience is turning from sin and manifesting the spiritual fruits of the Holy Spirit. Obedience reflects the image of Jesus Christ. Christians obey, not to gain merit or even life, but only to glorify Him and His name.

Christians obey to have life.

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

You have to do what he says or how else are you going to have life?

Clefty posted, and I agree:

"Our obedience should be as natural as breathing...and the new born infant breathes BECAUSE it is alive not in order to become alive..."

I think one should be careful about using human analogies that are not in the Bible.

Jesus says his words are life.

Not everyone who believes in Jesus obeys. Not everyone saved keeps obeying.

God does not force us.

clefty

Jesus doesn't put anyone in him unless they first obeyed.

They have to 'want to' before they are saved. Jesus does not save people who do not want to be saved and who do not believe and obey.

Christians obey to have life.

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.

You have to do what he says or how else are you going to have life?

I think one should be careful about using human analogies that are not in the Bible.

Jesus says his words are life.

Not everyone who believes in Jesus obeys. Not everyone saved keeps obeying.

God does not force us.

No. All breathe because they are alive...but Christians because they realize why they are alive and breathe OBEY...they understand and believe LIFE was given to them by GOD...and in gratitude we OBEY HIM HIS WAY...we obey our CREATOR

All are alive first then we breathe...not all truly understand how we came to become alive...thus not all obey

Just like those healed of leprosy not all returned to say thanks...sad but true

Peter spoke of an additional realization...HIS SAVIOR'S WORDS WERE ALSO ETERNAL LIFE...

So...To be alive is to breathe...to be alive eternally is to obey Him His Words of ETERNAL LIFE He is our creator...

Sorry about all the shouting...sometimes I jus gotta shout it from the rooftops and tell it on the mountain ...

I AM TRULLY ALIVE IN HIM...

Last edited:

clefty

Since the beginning of time, there has always been a remnant of godly men who were gifted with knowledge of the grace of God and the gospel promise of a Savior. e.g. Noah (Genesis 6:8)

Yes...HalleluYah

He has ALWAYS been "mercy rather than sacrifice"

would we learn mercy rather than sacrifice...would we just embrace Him that...how we would WANT TO OBEY...wear His yoke as HIS...

Life more abundantly...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not true--

LA

Stay off of that LA Freeway.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes...HalleluYah

He has ALWAYS been "mercy rather than sacrifice"

would we learn mercy rather than sacrifice...would we just embrace Him that...how we would WANT TO OBEY...wear His yoke as HIS...

Life more abundantly...

Yep,

Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

clefty

Stay off of that LA Freeway.

That yoke was indeed unbearable...you think righteousness by works is a heresy taught by Judaizers only in the NT?

The Jews destroyed Israel with salvation by works...pay to pray taxes actually caused the civil war...

You are naive to think Jews hadn't made additional laws to enhance their status as CHOSEN.

Look at what Yahushua had to provoke merely to steal the Sabbath back...He could have waited to do His healing work the next day but He didn't He healed on the Sabbath to specifically provoke those Pharisees who relied on their own additional purity laws to justify themselves...

What sort of idolatry do you think caused Israel to fall? The Jews to be rejected? The idolatry of worshipping another God? Or worshipping the true God by another way?

Righteousness by works is EXACTLY IDOLATRY...Pharisees puffed up on their own traditions and cleanliness...SAVED by works...so beware their leavening...

They forgot it was HIS PROMISE that saved them...NOTHING they did...their righteousness was filthy rags...keeping ANY of the commandments to earn salvation is worthless...

john w

Hall of Fame
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1.More evasion.

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. Specifics, and why "all," does not mean "all" in Colossians 2:13.

NOT A PEEP, from the Christ rejector, as usual, just spam of irrelevant verses, and thinking, "That does it."

TOL laughs at you, as does the LORD God, admitted Christ rejector.

Please-give us another one of your "debate ending," highlighted in yellow, 666 random verses, ugly one....Please?

2. Not written specifically to members of the boc, deceiver.

Deuteronomy.Leviticus.

Obey it.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you want to keep the Ten Commandments, Johnnie?

Did TOL banned Billie Bob's wicked wife, Endora Naggie, the witch, answer my questions, according to her own satanic, "argument?"

Nope. I've reduced the admitted Judas follower, to one liners.

Get saved, you vile, child of the devil, and admitted perverter, as you assert that the Saviour did not die for our sins-on record.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hebrews says the new covenant is now in place since Christs ascension to the throne to mediate it.

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
Heb 8:3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.
Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Quite irrelevant to witchie Naggie's argument, you filthy Christ rejector. I asked her, not you, filthy demon...

Does the NC, replace the OC? Has it today? Is the OCC vanished? Hebrews says it has not-"ready to vanish." So, if it has, where is the law, you so blubbering cite, if the OC is gone, replaced by the NC?

Which the spin, disjointed mumbo jumbo, from her SOF, not the bible....Watch....

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted, when I asked this satanist...

Show us where any MADist said that, wicked one. Let's go-give the quotes. I never said the law was done away with-I have repeatedly said just the opposite, satanic accuser.

Show us where any MAD proponent has asserted that "all the Law is null and void for Christians"-names, and quotes.

Tell us, Naggie...

Hebrews 8 KJV
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Watch the spin, disjointed mumbo jumbo, from her SOF, not the bible....Watch....?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did TOL banned Billie Bob's wicked wife, Endora Naggie, the witch, answer my questions, according to her own satanic, "argument?"

Get saved, you vile, child of the devil, and admitted perverter, as you assert that the Saviour did not die for our sins-on record.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted-just spam irrelevant verses, in drunkenness, w/o any explanation, and think, "I showed him/all of TOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We laugh at you.

Romans-Philemom.

So there.

1.More evasion.

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. Specifics, and why "all," does not mean "all" in Colossians 2:13.

NOT A PEEP, from the Christ rejector LALaw, as usual, just spam of irrelevant verses, and thinking, "That does it."

Please-give us another one of your "debate ending," highlighted in yellow, 666 random verses, ugly one....Please?

Deuteronomy.Leviticus.

Obey it.

Fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

But you did not answer . . .

Do you like keeping the Ten Commandments, Johnnie?

If not, why not?

clefty

1.More evasion.

NOT A PEEP, from the Christ rejector, as usual, just spam of irrelevant verses, and thinking, "That does it."

Deuteronomy.Leviticus.

Obey it.

Fraud.

The "having forgiven you all trespasses" were indeed forgiven past tense...But since it's not LORD! LORD! But those that do His will...I guess that means that not all the trespassing will be forgiven if continued willfully...you know future tense...

imagine that...no sacrifice for willful deliberate sin...not even His

Heb 10:26 they understood...OT ya dig?

Oh wait why would you? Lol

john w

Hall of Fame

If not, why not?

1. Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, especially from devil children, such as yourself, as you satanically assert.

Come on, you wicked witch-give me the scripture.

I thought so-you won't-without your SOF, you have NADA, you vile Galatians 1 perverter.

2. You did not answer my question, witchie poo, Endora, married to wimpie banned Billie Bob Boy:

Why do you assert that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, and forgive us all trespasses, Naggie poo?
MADists think all the Law is null and void for Christians.

Tell us, Naggie...

Hebrews 8 KJV

Does the NC, replace the OC? Has it today? Is the OCC vanished? Hebrews says it has not-"ready to vanish." So, if it has, where is the law, you so blubbering cite, if the OC is gone, replaced by the NC? Watch the spin, disjointed mumbo jumbo, from her SOF, not the bible....Watch....

Not a peep.

Real tough lady, are you, with your "Johhnie" spam, aren't you, satanist? Say that to my face, would you, as we know that wimp Billie Bob boy husband would not, as he was banned, and wimped out from TOL, right, Calvinist demon? Yes...

john w

Hall of Fame

If not, why not?

Tell us why the NC is in effect now, replacing the OC, and thus the Ten Commandments are void, as you assert, pervert.

"Jesus died for all sins that you repent of."-god'suntruth

Tell us why you agree with this, wicked Naggie.

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nag=the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, forgive us all trespasses, per Col. 2:13 KJV

On record-again.Naggie, and her banned Billie Bob Boy husband, admitted Calvinist/Catholic works-based Galatians 1 "salvation" perverters, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, denying that He forgave us all trespasses, per Col. 2:13 KJV

Sssssssssssssssssss................

She won't respond.