excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ met Saul of Tarsus (Soon to become Paul) in order to subsequently, make Paul, The Apostle to the Gentiles.

Paul taught the same thing to the Jews:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

That is the same thing that Jesus and John the baptizer taught.

LOL

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Whereas it was true, Paul went to the Jews first, but, the Jews rejected his message and at some point Paul turned to the Gentiles with the Grace Gospel, that The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to Paul, to teach the Gentiles. The Grace Gospel did not contain anything to do with The Law, because, ONLY the Jews were given the Law, not so when it comes to the Gentiles.

God's Truth

Whereas it was true, Paul went to the Jews first, but, the Jews rejected his message and at some point Paul turned to the Gentiles with the Grace Gospel,

Hahahaha Paul did not turn to the Gentiles with a different gospel.

As for the Jews rejecting Paul---the Jews would not listen to Paul because Paul dragged a lot of men and women (Jews) to prison and agreed to their deaths.

The Jews did not want to listen to Paul because they thought he was trying to trick them into saying they believe in Jesus just so he could take them to prison.

lol

that The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to Paul, to teach the Gentiles. The Grace Gospel did not contain anything to do with The Law, because, ONLY the Jews were given the Law, not so when it comes to the Gentiles.

Paul taught the NEW LAW.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gentiles were NEVER governed by "The Law." Christ and His Apostles/Disciples preached the "Kingdom Gospel" to the Jews, only. After Christ left this world, Peter and the rest of the Apostles continued the Kingdom Gospel, however, the Kingdom Gospel, now contained, faith in Christ, as well. Thusly, the Jews had to combine WORKS and faith in Christ. Whereas, the Gentiles were being preached, the Grace Gospel (By Paul) which was by faith alone, without works. That's the difference between the two Gospels.

Jews: The Kingdom Gospel, which included faith in Christ plus works.
Gentiles: The Grace Gospel, which include faith alone without works.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hahahaha Paul did not turn to the Gentiles with a different gospel.

As for the Jews rejecting Paul---the Jews would not listen to Paul because Paul dragged a lot of men and women (Jews) to prison and agreed to their deaths.

The Jews did not want to listen to Paul because they thought he was trying to trick them into saying they believe in Jesus just so he could take them to prison.

lol

Paul taught the NEW LAW.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

You are totally unteachable and stubborn. The Teachers of the Grace Gospel, two thousand years ago, would have no doubt brushed the dust off their shoes and walked away from you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have the right to believe anything you wish GT, just make certain it's the RIGHT thing you're believing in. Otherwise, you may wind up standing before God the Father and be judged according to your WORKS and cast into "The Lake of Fire."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He does what those with Tourette's do. Just listen to how many times he calls people foul names. That is not from God. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible do we hear such constant verbal abuse.
You follow your father, Satan.

God's Truth

You have the right to believe anything you wish GT, just make certain it's the RIGHT thing you're believing in. Otherwise, you may wind up standing before God the Father and be judged according to your WORKS and cast into "The Lake of Fire."

God does not throw people into the lake of fire for obeying Him!

You still have a chance to repent of that teaching.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul taught the same thing to the Jews:

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

That is the same thing that Jesus and John the baptizer taught.

LOL

Matthew 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.

John the Baptist nor Jesus taught the Grace Gospel. The Grace Gospel didn't become known until Paul came along.

God's Truth

Jews: The Kingdom Gospel, which included faith in Christ plus works.
Gentiles: The Grace Gospel, which include faith alone without works.

The WORKS the Jews used to have to do and the WORKS NO ONE has to do anymore are the purification/ceremonial works! God did not nail obedience to the cross!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The WORKS the Jews used to have to do and the WORKS NO ONE has to do anymore are the purification/ceremonial works! God did not nail obedience to the cross!

It looks like you'll remain in ignorance. You're NOT a member of The Body of Christ. You're Religious, but not, Spiritual. You're unsaved at this point. You're a "Worker" and not a "Faither."

God's Truth

Nothing more to say to you.

You will not ever talk me out of obeying Jesus.

I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, but Jesus did not save me until after I started obeying.

I have a powerful testimony.

You would do well to not say anything more to me and you should have thought about that before condemning me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Atta boy!
I'm so glad you are here.

Thanks, Tam, as someone has to protect the sheep/babes.As you/most know, bora of Tam, I'm am one of the sweetest, most amiable and likeable members of the boc, in the history of the world, if someone is on "the same team" as me, as I will war with them, as one of the troops, on the battlefield, or in the foxhole, or on the playing field-and one of the most humble! But, if not, ..........Woe to them...As I do not like wolves/wolf-ette's, no, not in a tree, or in a boat, or on TOL.....saint John W The Rifleman, I am....

God's Truth

Thanks, Tam, as someone has to protect the sheep/babes.As you/most know, bora of Tam, I'm am one of the sweetest, most amiable and likeable members of the boc, in the history of the world, if someone is on "the same team" as me, as I will war with them, as one of the troops, on the battlefield, or in the foxhole, or on the playing field-and one of the most humble! But, if not, ..........Woe to them...As I do not like wolves/wolf-ette's, no, not in a tree, or in a boat, or on TOL.....saint John W The Rifleman, I am....

Sounds like you are admitting you are a wolf but don't see it.

I have a double edged sword to fight with.

You have bad words and slander.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sounds like you are admitting you are a wolf but don't see it.

I have a double edged sword to fight with.

You have bad words and slander.

No your daddy devil taught you how to relish slander, Cain, Jr.

Get lost, off this site, you admitted Galatians 1 pervert,troll, wolf, as we smell your sulfur/dung, even through the computer....

Jesus died for all sins that you repent of.