excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you believe you have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus commanded when he walked on earth?

Yes or no.
Already answered, lush-"not all of them." Sober up. She will not answer the question, as she knows that I picked her satanic "argument" apart.

Do you agree, that not all of the commands, given by the Lord Jesus Christ, while he walked on earth, are specifically directed to everyone?
I say Jesus says to obey everything he tells us to do.

So, others/MADists can also decide what it is "he tells us to do," or is that just you, troll?

All the books in the New Testament are to teach all of us.

Are all the commands in the New Testament books directed to everyone, specifically, for their obedience?

Not a peep.

Are all of them for everyone's obedience?

God's Truth

She cannot defend her views, so she resorts to barrage of cliches.
It's all she has.

He does what those with Tourette's do. Just listen to how many times he calls people foul names. That is not from God. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible do we hear such constant verbal abuse.

God's Truth

Well it certainly is not EVERYTHING Jesus commanded when He walked on earth, as you keep spamming this site with.
That lie that you keep repeating is still a lie.

I don't lie.

Do you believe you have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus commanded when he walked on earth?

john w

Hall of Fame
He does what those with Tourette's do. Just listen to how many times he calls people foul names. That is not from God. Nowhere anywhere in the Bible do we hear such constant verbal abuse.

Biblical moron:Vipers....wolves....pervert.....serpents...child of the devil...whited wall...liars.....devils....grievous wolves...dung.....dogs........

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't lie.

She just lied.

So, others/MADists can also decide what it is "he tells us to do," or is that just you, troll?

All the books in the New Testament are to teach all of us.

Are all the commands in the New Testament books directed to everyone, specifically, for their obedience?

Asked, for over 1 year, by numerous TOL members:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands, given by the Lord Jesus Christ, while he walked on earth, are specifically directed to everyone?Yes, or no. Quit your evasion, demon.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame

HAAAAAAA! The problem with that is that the Madists says we do NOT have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus says when he walked the earth! LOL

Did the troll answer her own assertion, argument?:

Not a peep.

The problem with that is that the Madists says we do NOT have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus says when he walked the earth!

Look, you smash, drugged up troll, either produce the quotes of any MADist, who has ever said/argued that, or shut that dung filled mouth. Give us the quotes. You assert it, one more time, w/o any quote of me/others saying it, and I will report it.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W may be rather harsh, however, his Doctrine is sound, GT. On the other hand, yours is NOT!

I treat children of the devil, wolves, yes, harshly. That is scriptural. Why don't others? Let me guess: they are sweet.....

No, they are man pleasers. I suffer from no such hindrance/disease.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So says the accuser.

HAAAAAAA! The problem with that is that the Madists says we do NOT have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus says when he walked the earth! LOL

Jesus earthly ministry was to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, He even tells us that. Matthew 15:24: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

God's Truth

Jesus earthly ministry was to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, He even tells us that. Matthew 15:24: "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

That does not nullify Jesus' words to the rest of the world when he was lifted up from the earth.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

lol, Oh how I love the Word of God.