Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

I take you subscribe to the idea that if a woman wears a red dress and is sexually assaulted, it is her fault, then? However, if that same woman wears a blue dress and the came thing occurs, she is in the clear?

No, I subscribe to the idea that you are a moron and can't understand anything.
:duh:

bybee

Someone is cranky this morning.

He gets to pontificate and make pronouncements against those who are in his target sight. Since he has been successful in driving off many really quality posters he now must pick new targets and I believe you are one!
He will do everything in his power to get you banned.
And, you ask "Why does he do this?"
It is an exercise of power which only the small minded seem to crave!
And, on this forum it has worked beautifully for him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He gets to pontificate and make pronouncements against those who are in his target sight. Since he has been successful in driving off many really quality posters he now must pick new targets and I believe you are one!

praying for God to heal the sickness in your soul bybee

Quetzal

I am honored, if that is the case. What better way for me to impact his life than for him to try to negatively impact mine? I hope that isn't the case, because it is just a waste of time for him. I am certain he has better things to do.

Quetzal

:doh:

if she knows that the color of her clothes puts her at risk and chooses to ignore the risk
Even if she "knows", I think it is ridiculous to try to argue that she should throw out all clothes of a certain color because you subscribe to the idea that the color will make a significant impact on whether a rapist rapes her or not. Absurd, in my opinion.

bybee

:doh:

if she knows that the color of her clothes puts her at risk and chooses to ignore the risk

It sounds as though you sympathize with the rabid sex hounds who will come up with any pretext to justify rape?
I mean really? What kind of moron thinks that blaming the color red is an excuse to rape?
I am very suspicious of your motives in posing all of these threads about rape.
I am praying that you will seek the psychiatric help you apparently so desperately need.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It sounds as though you sympathize with the rabid sex hounds who will come up with any pretext to justify rape?
I mean really? What kind of moron thinks that blaming the color red is an excuse to rape?
I am very suspicious of your motives in posing all of these threads about rape.
I am praying that you will seek the psychiatric help you apparently so desperately need.

who is responsible for anna being banned?
knight
anna
doser

this is not for kmo
who
can't handle questions like this

bybee

This is not the topic we are discussing.

One thing about me, on my threads I don't mind diversity. My long time friends here know they are welcome to bring up whatever is important to them at the moment.
You are a new friend so join the crowd!

Quincy

If that guy could fixate on something positive, genuinely be sincere about it and stick with it for a while... it would be a miracle. I'd honestly have to reconsider the possibility of the supernatural existing, :chuckle: .

PureX

Without a doubt Knight is responsible! It is his forum and he can do whatever he wants.
Then again, every murderous despot in history said the same thing: "it's my country and I can do whatever I want!" :chuckle:

Just saying'. Ownership is a responsibility, not an excuse.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Even if she "knows", I think it is ridiculous to try to argue that she should throw out all clothes of a certain color ....

when you find somebody making that argument, be sure to tell them that

if it sounds like that to you then you are either:

a. retarded
b. not really paying attention
c. so emotionally invested that you're unable to discuss it rationally
d. really really retarded
e. all of the above

bybee said:
What kind of moron thinks that blaming the color red is an excuse to rape?

apparently only you and queetzle :idunno:

Without a doubt Knight is responsible!
Then again, every murderous despot in history said the same thing: "it's my country and I can do whatever I want!" :chuckle:

:freak:

did you really just compare knight to a murderous despot? :doh:

who is responsible for anna being banned?
knight
anna
doser

this is not for kmo
who
can't handle questions like this

i blame town

:think:

kmo too! :sibbie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.