Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I looked hard in my argument for a justification of rape. I could not find it anywhere..
Right.
You see no justification for rape.
But let's go after the victim's behavior just for kicks, even though it has nothing to do with justification of rape.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Even if she "knows", I think it is ridiculous to try to argue that she should throw out all clothes of a certain color because you subscribe to the idea that the color will make a significant impact on whether a rapist rapes her or not. Absurd, in my opinion.

Mary lives in the heart of gang territory, in a neighborhood controlled by the Crips.
Mary wears a red dress one day.
Mary is assaulted by the Crips gang members in her neighborhood.
In the hospital, a friend explains to her that the color red is the gang color of the opposing gang, the Bloods, and that she shouldn't wear red in her neighborhood.
Mary replies "You're not the boss of me! I'll wear red as often as I want!"
Mary continues to wear red.
Mary continues to get beat up by the Crips gang members when she wears red.

What should Mary do?

A. Continue wearing red in the Crips territory and expect sympathy when she gets beaten up.
B. Stop wearing red in Crips territory

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A rapist could claim just about any behavior set him off.
Retards want to keep piling on the excuses of what is acceptable behavior around a RAPIST.

There is no set boundary that will keep a rapist from raping.
They are going to rape no matter what behavior is being displayed.

Exactly so. What it comes down to is a different standard based on the fact that rape victims are normally women.

It's not about sex, but rather about control and a deep seated animosity towards the opposite sex.

bybee

Exactly so. What it comes down to is a different standard based on the fact that rape victims are normally women.

It's not about sex, but rather about control and a deep seated animosity towards the opposite sex.

Indeed and it becomes so apparent in the responses that some posters make.

bybee

I looked hard in my argument for a justification of rape. I could not find it anywhere.. Could you point it out to me?

By extension if a criminal is allowed to cite "extenuating circumstances" he may either reduce his punishment or get off scott free.
It has happened.

ok doser

Ah well sitting around that boiling cauldron filled with eye of newt and snake venom must fry what little neuronal circuitry that exists in your trogloditic brain? It is a sure bet that you will twist and turn the words of others to make you look as though you have something of import to say? But as usual, simply fetid smoke burped from between your yellowed fangs.

I urge all of you to join me in praying to God that He give bybee release from the demons that control her tortured soul

Quetzal

Mary lives in the heart of gang territory, in a neighborhood controlled by the Crips.
Mary wears a red dress one day.
Mary is assaulted by the Crips gang members in her neighborhood.
In the hospital, a friend explains to her that the color red is the gang color of the opposing gang, the Bloods, and that she shouldn't wear red in her neighborhood.
Mary replies "You're not the boss of me! I'll wear red as often as I want!"
Mary continues to wear red.
Mary continues to get beat up by the Crips gang members when she wears red.

What should Mary do?

A. Continue wearing red in the Crips territory and expect sympathy when she gets beaten up.
B. Stop wearing red in Crips territory
This is a different topic entirely from what we are discussing in regards to color.

bybee

bybee is perpetuating a lie about me that i had, in the past, "admitted" to beating my wife

I urge you to join me in praying to God that He give her release from the demons that control her tortured soul

The only demon around here is you, you smirking sycophant!

ok doser

Exactly so. What it comes down to is a different standard....

a different standard than currently exists, yes

one in which women and men are equally responsible for their choices, behaviors and actions

but feminists don't want that, do they?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Indeed and it becomes so apparent in the responses that some posters make.

When is the last time we heard someone say that someone murdered while walking to their car enticed someone to assault or murder them?

bybee

a different standard than currently exists, yes

one in which women and men are equally responsible for their choices, behaviors and actions

but feminists don't want that, do they?

You must be the only feminist here. You state their position with such authority. Do you wear your hat and high heels when you attend meetings or just your hat?

ClimateSanity

By extension if a criminal is allowed to cite "extenuating circumstances" he may either reduce his punishment or get off scott free.
It has happened.

My argument has no bearing on the criminals responsibility. If there was no consent, a rape occurred and its criminal for a judge to lower his sentence based on the I'll advised actions of the victim. It should not be either or. There is contribution to higher risk for the victim but nothing forced the rapists hand. To adjudicate otherwise is bad logic.

bybee

My argument has no bearing on the criminals responsibility. If there was no consent, a rape occurred and its criminal for a judge to lower his sentence based on the I'll advised actions of the victim. It should not be either or. There is contribution to higher risk for the victim but nothing forced the rapists hand. To adjudicate otherwise is bad logic.

Agreed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My argument has no bearing on the criminals responsibility. If there was no consent, a rape occurred

And that's it. The *criminal* committed a crime. The victim did not. Every criminal has an excuse ... and every criminal sympathizer excuses them of full liability of THEIR crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.