Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am not for trump myself, but reading the last few pages, i have to ask how many of you complaining about trump being a serial adulterer, voted for bill clinton?

i'm for trump only insofar as he serves the purpose of shaking up the RNC

Arthur Brain

doser makes an on-point comment to thall:

which provokes tardlyartie to sputter:

who didn't used to be able to put her on ignore

yep, that was me

and everybody else

now we can

Aw, diddums, did she get under your skin that much?

:baby:

actually artie, it wasn't "constantly", it was only in response to her butting into conversations i was having with others and spewing her vile crap

now i have her on ignore :thumb:

Newsflash SOD: This is a public discussion forum and it's not against the rules to address a post whether it's addressed to you or not, so suck it up. The only vile crap would be coming from some troll who would post with glee about other people suffering, that being you.

and yes, i will rejoice when she earns her just reward for rejecting Christ

Rather you're just a sadistic little man who takes pleasure in his perception of someone else suffering. Wonder how that lines up with the fruits of the spirit?

and you have a really weird obsession with me, that you satisfy by spouting off the gayest british slang :peach:

Eh? Are you on drugs or something? Who is it who was banned multiple times for stalking and harassing TH again doofus? I'm obsessed because I deign to address a post submitted by yourself?

:rotfl:

Get a grip ya little clown.

:dunce:

ok doser

Aw, diddums, did she get under your skin that much?

not at all - i just found her to be a disgusting hell-bound pervert who deserves what she's got coming

tardlyartie said:
Newsflash SOD: This is a public discussion forum

newsflash retard, i never said it wasn't

tardlyartie once again displays his obsession with me:
tradlyartie said:
Who is it who was banned multiple times for stalking and harassing TH again doofus?

hitting the booze again artie?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I am not for trump myself, but reading the last few pages, i have to ask how many of you complaining about trump being a serial adulterer, voted for bill clinton?

Pretty much sums it up Angel but, you did forget to add that these same people will pull the lever for a serial liar & felon Hillary, yet they are hung up on Trump's marital blunders....which proves the old adage that you can't fix stupid.

Arthur Brain

not at all - i just found her to be a disgusting hell-bound pervert who deserves what she's got coming

Nah, Rusha isn't some sad troll who wishes other people to suffer interminably whereas you OTOH...

newsflash retard, i never said it wasn't

Why stop whining about it or even mentioning it then ya dozy crank.

tardlyartie once again displays his obsession with me:

hitting the booze again artie?

I'm obsessive for replying to you now? You're the stalker round these parts doofus and your bans reflect it. Get a life man.

:thumb:

ok doser

Pretty much sums it up Angel but, you did forget to add that these same people will pull the lever for a serial liar & felon Hillary, yet they are hung up on Trump's marital blunders....which proves the old adage that you can't fix stupid.

unfortunately, you're right

artie provides all the evidence we need :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

You're the one who is pro-sodomy. :idunno:

I'm pro equal rights for consenting adults so a complete misunderstanding on your part there, and aptly enough (and it rather suits you I think) :

Spoiler
Screen-Shot-2014-10-03-at-16.02.29.png