Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am a Calvinist and I confess before the world on this site, that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that I have been forgiven and saved from my sins by the grace of God, alone.

What is your confession, Grosnick?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am a Calvinist and I confess before the world on this site, that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that I have been forgiven and saved from my sins by the grace of God, alone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

What have I said a thousand times before? I stick with that. I heard the Grace Gospel in 1962 and still believe it in 2016.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the way, if you think I'm a "Sociopath" or worse, I couldn't care any less.
I have not claimed you are so stop. If you could care less you would have refrained from responding. The fact that you did suggest motives you wish to deny you have, hence my claim that you are deluding yourself by your chest thumping claims of being an island unfettered by the world around you.

AMR

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There WERE two Gospels. The Kingdom Gospel and The Grace Gospel. Today, there is one Gospel, that being, the Grace Gospel as taught by the Apostle Paul.

There is only one Savior, and thus only one Gospel.

The Gospel of grace that promises everlasting life in the Kingdom of God for those who are justified by faith in Jesus Christ.

Is Jesus Christ your Savior?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Although, you believe that God chose you as part of the "Elect" before the foundation of the world. You also believe you had to be regenerated before God gave you saving faith. For logic sake, you must also believe, God chose who He would send into eternal damnation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I read and study the Bible, I see the "free will" of humanity everywhere throughout its covers. The Calvinist sees NONE. I have a BIG problem with that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've given my ENTIRE Testimony on this forum several times since I first came on board in 2011. I've asked others to do the same and about 98% of the time, they refuse.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you confessing "free will" is the foundation of your religious beliefs?

Here's an example how one inherits eternal life:

Hear the Grace Gospel.
Place ALL of one's faith in Christ as their Savior.
Be sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ.
Receive the righteousness of Christ.
Realize that you cannot lose your position in the Body of Christ.
Realize that you will not be judged or suffer condemnation for your sins.
You must believe in the death and resurrection of Christ who paid for the sins of
ALL humanity on the cross. However, only those who place their faith in Christ will reap
the benefits of Christ's death and resurrection.
Unbelievers will be judged according to their WORKS and cast into the Lake of Fire.

Personally, I believe in the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet, these three are ONE.

Any questions?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Here's an example how one inherits eternal life:

Hear the Grace Gospel.
Place ALL of one's faith in Christ as their Savior.
Be sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ.
Receive the righteousness of Christ.
Realize that you cannot lose your position in the Body of Christ.
Realize that you will not be judged or suffer condemnation for your sins.
You must believe in the death and resurrection of Christ who paid for the sins of
ALL humanity on the cross. However, only those who place their faith in Christ will reap
the benefits of Christ's death and resurrection.
Unbelievers will be judged according to their WORKS and cast into the Lake of Fire.

Personally, I believe in the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet, these three are ONE.

Any questions?

Do you believe this is the same Jesus Christ that came proclaiming the Gospel to the house of Israel?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I read and study the Bible, I see the "free will" of humanity everywhere throughout its covers. The Calvinist sees NONE. I have a BIG problem with that.
Calvinists see free will as well. The issue is what does "free will" mean?

Scripture teaches us that the lost cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14), is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12) and is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20). Given this dire condition of the lost, how do you describe the limits of their free will? Can these persons choose to seek God? Can these persons understand rightly? If you answer in the affirmative, then what of the clear teachings of Scripture to the contrary? If you deny that these persons can seek God or understand rightly, as Scripture clearly teaches, then "free will" means something less than what you claim and you are now in agreement with the Calvinist and the Bible.

Until you can articulate what you mean by "free will" there will always be a disconnect in discussions. Calvinists do not deny man is free to choose. We just affirm that this freedom to choose is not something that is uncaused. Given that Scripture teaches that the lost are slaves of the devil, we affirm that their choices are quite free to choose according to devilish motives. We deny the lost are able to choose according to Godly motives, else they would not be slaves at all and Scripture is not truthful in its teachings.

AMR