Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ya gotta love the Calvinist "pat answer" to anyone about the Calvinists beliefs. They ALWAYS respond with this: "You don't understand Calvinism." They ALL say that same thing. It's almost "Robotic."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your "above comment" was ad hominem directed towards me that did not come close to answering my question:

Is Jesus Christ your Savior?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your "above comment" was ad hominem directed towards me that did not come close to answering my question:

Is Jesus Christ your Savior?

Again, refer to my above comment. You'd love to be able to call me a liar, wouldn't ya? So, why should I place myself in that position?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Again, refer to my above comment. You'd love to be able to call me a liar, wouldn't ya? So, why should I place myself in that position?

Frankly, you are revealed as a liar, however you answer. . .

If you say Jesus Christ is your Savior, then your teachings He was only sent to the house of Israel is a lie.

Or if you deny Jesus Christ as your Savior, you deny the Gospel altogether, and make your profession of faith to be a total lie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Frankly, you are revealed as a liar, however you answer. . .

If you say Jesus Christ is your Savior, then your teachings He was only sent to the house of Israel is a lie.

Or if you deny Jesus Christ as your Savior, you deny the Gospel altogether, and make your profession of faith to be a total lie.

See what I told ya, Nang? I can read you like a book. A very badly written book, at that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Until Paul was met on the road to Damascus by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the only Gospel being preached was the Kingdom Gospel to the House of Israel. (Jews, if you prefer) Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles and preached the "Grace Gospel" to the Gentiles.