Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God shows His mercy to sinners, according to His will alone. His saving grace is not contingent upon the will of man, at all, for none of them seek His grace. Romans 3:11

Poor Nang, you're one of the "Grand Brainwashed" of this era. A brainwashing that began hundreds of years ago.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The passage in question (Matthew 5:22) carries forth from the preceding verse, Matthew 5:21. Our Lord goes deeper than murder to the cause of murder, anger. Anger is murder in the mind (1 John 3:15), so Jesus teaches that a similar fate awaits the angry person as awaits the murderer.

In Matthew 5:22 it moves from the local court implied in verse 21 of twenty-three members adjudicated serious crimes like murder
to the supreme court of the land, the Sanhedrin, to the ultimate court, the judgment seat of God. The Aramaic loanword, raca, was used to insult a person, roughly equivalent to "idiot" or "empty-headed fool." "Fool" was the Greek equivalent, also used as an insult, meaning "fool," though Jewish readers might think of the Hebrew moreh, referring to apostasy or wickedness. The two terms were fairly equivalent in their thrust, referring to contempt for another (a type of anger).

Jesus’ point is a person demonstrating such behavior is leading to judgment both on the earthly and the heavenly planes. Moreover, it is clear here that name-calling is at the core of showing angry contempt.

AMR

Yet, what I said still stands. The four Gospels were written to the House of Israel, not the Gentiles who were later preached to by the Apostle Paul. What he preached was "The Grace Gospel." Sorry AMR, but, you cannot just dismiss and overlook that truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
can you answer my simple questíon according to your arminian view point..
The will of God versus the will of man which will shall win?..

Answer this simple question.

First of all, I'm not an Arminian and surely not a Calvinist. I'm a member of the "Body of Christ" by hearing the Grace Gospel and placing ALL my faith in Christ as my Savior. God's WILL is that all of humanity come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. However, mankind has a free will to choose to believe or reject the Grace Gospel. (Paul's Gospel)

Rosenritter

we will find it out who are the one at confused state if you can answer my simple question..the Will of God versus the will of man which will shall win??

Ezekiel 33:11 KJV
(11) Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

The will of God does not always "win" over the will of man. But if you wish to retain Calvinism, you are also required to adopt Universal Restoration. If God's will triumphed over the will of men, would he be asking that question, literally or rhetorically?

reyjun moncada

First of all, I'm not an Arminian and surely not a Calvinist. I'm a member of the "Body of Christ" by hearing the Grace Gospel and placing ALL my faith in Christ as my Savior. God's WILL is that all of humanity come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. However, mankind has a free will to choose to believe or reject the Grace Gospel. (Paul's Gospel)
but thats not the real answer to my simple question..please answer..is it the will of God wins or the will of man wins?

reyjun moncada

Ezekiel 33:11 KJV
(11) Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

The will of God does not always "win" over the will of man. But if you wish to retain Calvinism, you are also required to adopt Universal Restoration. If God's will triumphed over the will of men, would he be asking that question, literally or rhetorically?

what? but thats not the God of the Bible..prophet Daniel said,,Dan.4:35 ""And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?""
by the way you think..i guess you should stop believing the teaching of Christ about prayer, "" Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven""Mat.6:10.. your god is weak and it is not the true God of the Bible,the God of prophet Daniel and all saints..the God that Christ taught..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
but thats not the real answer to my simple question..please answer..is it the will of God wins or the will of man wins?

I can't be blamed for YOUR "Simplemindedness." You're new to this forum and if you don't have the ability to comprehend the answer I gave you, you best have your lack of comprehension evaluated by a professional.

Rosenritter

what? but thats not the God of the Bible..prophet Daniel said,,Dan.4:35 ""And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?""
by the way you think..i guess you should stop believing the teaching of Christ about prayer, "" Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven""Mat.6:10.. your god is weak and it is not the true God of the Bible,the God of prophet Daniel and all saints..the God that Christ taught..

Why are you arguing with me? I simply quoted the prophet. Take up your argument with Ezekiel. Or perhaps you would prefer to argue with Jesus?

Matthew 23:37 KJV
(37) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

I gather that as a Calvinist one is required to reject both Ezekiel and Jesus as speaking for God? Which prophets would you accept?

reyjun moncada

Rey, you may want to have your inability to articulate your thoughts checked, while you're at it, Buddy?

i know this is your way to show your profoundity
thoughts of escaping the simple question about the will of God versus the will of man..this is'nt need of turning to wrong direction but i am talking about a direct answer of whoever wins between God's will and human will..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
i know this is your way to show your profoundity
thoughts of escaping the simple question about the will of God versus the will of man..this is'nt need of turning to wrong direction but i am talking about a direct answer of whoever wins between God's will and human will..

Ever heard of "Spell Check"

Rosenritter

Or perhaps you are Universalist? If you believe that God's will always triumphs over mans, and as it clearly states that God is willing that all men be saved, then you must therefore believe that all men will be saved. Calvinism inevitably leads to Universalism.

reyjun moncada

Why are you arguing with me? I simply quoted the prophet. Take up your argument with Ezekiel. Or perhaps you would prefer to argue with Jesus?

Matthew 23:37 KJV
(37) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

I gather that as a Calvinist one is required to reject both Ezekiel and Jesus as speaking for God? Which prophets would you accept?
im not against Ezekiel because it is written..but im arguing about your statement that God's will does not always wins..you quote a wrong proof..that verse does not says man's will win sometimes..with all my heart and thoughts i believe every thing written in the scripture..mat.23:37 does not said that man's will wins but it is according to the secret will of God..2 thess.2:11-12 says-11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness...

thats a blasphemy to think that God the Creator sometimes be defeated of His creature..wake up..

reyjun moncada

Or perhaps you are Universalist? If you believe that God's will always triumphs over mans, and as it clearly states that God is willing that all men be saved, then you must therefore believe that all men will be saved. Calvinism inevitably leads to Universalism.

let me ask you.. do you believe Christ when he teaches " Thy will be done".??
and dont misrepresent me..the fact that God's will always wins does not shows that all men will be saved because not all men is the subject of God's will when we talk about salvation,,
john6:37-39 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.--
CoMPARe-- john 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.