Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

God's Truth

You demand God that you're good enough to earn your salvation. Cult dreams

I posted scripture and you see cult.

That makes you a liar.

Romans 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."

Any man or woman who does not believe the written Word is a liar.

beloved57

God searches our hearts, obeying the King is not wrong, there are people with good hearts.

You do not look at the scripture and come to the truth because you enjoy the snare.

The heart of man is evil Jer 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Rosenritter

Sorry, but, could you please just print the whole verse that says that those who don't believe in the trinity aren't of Christ? Thank you.

By the way, No I don't believe in the trinity, I believe in the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent. Which Jesus said is life eternal.

I also believe this, which you have included in your post as a requirement, Romans 10:9. I also agree with all those verses you posted!

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I don't only confess the lord Jesus from my mouth, I love him and God my father with all my heart! And I know that God has raised Jesus from the dead without any doubt whatsoever!

Uh oh, watch out. You said that you didn't follow a Trinity (whatever that is.) Now he will block you on his "ignore" list so that he won't have to answer your question.

God's Truth

I didn't say obeying the King is wrong! Provide us that quote please.

You go against me all the time for my saying we have to obey Jesus.

Here you say it again:

What you teach and pate teach are the same, they glorify the sinner man and detract from the Obedience of Christ. And as i told you, you dont obey God, since you deny Salvation by the Obedience of Christ alone ! Men are not saved, made right with God by obeying Him, but by Christ obeying Him for them !

God's Truth

The heart of man is evil Jer 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

That scripture is about the hearts of evil people. That is not a scripture about everyone's heart.

If all hearts are only evil---then what is God doing searching it?

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Acts 1:24
Then they prayed, "Lord, you know everyone's heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Kings 8:39
then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since you know their hearts (for you alone know every human heart),

1 Chronicles 28:9
"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Psalm 44:21
would not God have discovered it, since he knows the secrets of the heart?

Psalm 139:23
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.

Proverbs 17:3
The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.

Jeremiah 11:20
But you, LORD Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I posted scripture and you see cult.

That makes you a liar.

Romans 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."

Any man or woman who does not believe the written Word is a liar.
Can't lie about working and earning for salvations. Work, work, work in cult dreams. JW is la la lands

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Tulip, how does "If it were as you say, then why does God search our hearts?" become an atheist question? Did you notice that word "God" in there? Maybe you should look up the meaning of the word "atheist." It has to do with the absence of God.
Atheist are same as unregenerated. Both don't believe in God. GT believes in a god invented by JW like cults. Dont ask stupid questions

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
It is never ever wrong to obey God.
Lower case god is your god whatever you imagine it to be. But till He regenerates you, then you'll see the real God. You're not there yet. You hope your works might get you somewhere. You can work, act and pretend by role playing but God may use other means to save you later but it certainly for sure won't come from your skillfull acting and pretending earned your own free will. "Not by men" IS what God said but you don't believe it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Lower case god is your god whatever you imagine it to be. But till He regenerates you, then you'll see the real God. You're not there yet. You hope your works might get you somewhere. You can work, act and pretend by role playing but God may use other means to save you later but it certainly for sure won't come from your skillfull acting and pretending earned your own free will. "Not by men" IS what God said but you don't believe it.

You are in the same boat as GT. You both deny the Gospel and justification by faith.

God's Truth

Evil.