Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Robert Pate

Banned
True.

Some claim that to insist that only Christianity is true is intolerant. It's no more intolerant than insisting that whoever says two plus two equals anything but four is wrong. Toleration isn't a matter of what's true, it's a matter of what's permitted. Christians permit people to believe as they wish. They just say that some beliefs are false, others true.

Yes, there are many belief systems, but there is only One True God, the I AM of the Christian bible. We should seek to worship this God according to His revelation to mankind. To worship other beliefs is basically idolatry, forbidden by God. Of all the world’s religions, only Christianity possesses all of the following attributes:

1. Other religions revolve around their founder’s teachings, rules, regulations, and rituals. Christianity, however, revolves around a Living Person, the risen Jesus Christ.
2. Christianity is unique because it is based upon historical facts and the revelation of God in the Bible.
3. Christianity is the only religion that offers the assurance and security of salvation.
4. Christianity is the only religion that teaches that salvation is an unmerited free gift of God’s grace. There is nothing a person can do to merit salvation, since it is granted through faith granted by God Himself, apart from works.
5. Other religions were started because of man’s attempt to search for the supernatural, search for the truth, appease their innate sense of sin and guilt, and find favor with his god. But Christianity is the account of God’s search for mankind. "For the Son of Man has come to see and to save that which was lost" (Luke 19:10; John 10:10). God’s love for us was the reason He has revealed Himself to us through His Son Jesus Christ and by His grace we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. Only Christianity reveals God as the Triune God - God as the Father, God as the Son, and God as the Spirit.
7. Christianity is exclusive in its claims. How is Christianity Exclusive?

A. The God of Christianity is claimed to be the only true God (Jeremiah 10:10; Jude 25).​

B. The Bible is claimed to be the Word of God and the only true revelation from God (Isaiah 8:20; Revelation 22:18-19; 2 Timothy 3:16).

Investigation by even the most skeptical will also reveal that there exists NO SINGLE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY that has been shown to prove error, factually or doctrinally, in the Bible. There is lots of speculation and hypotheses, but not a single verifiable fact.

As a simple experiment, try turning one's objective intellect towards the argument that no book, comprising 66 “mini-books”, written over a period of 1500 years by 40 vastly different authors, possessing an outstanding literary internal consistency and coherency, could be written by man alone. Add to that the survival of the book’s ancient manuscripts, numbering in the tens of thousands, over thousands of years and yet these manuscripts remain over 98% textually pure. How this possible, when compared to all the other ancient writings are so few in number? For instance, the Dead Sea Scrolls contain all books of the Old Testament, except Esther, and have been dated to before the time of Christ. Now consider Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars. Only ten copies written about 1,000 years after the event are in existence. In comparison, there are over 24,000+ New Testament manuscripts, the earliest one dating to within 24 years after Christ. How can we objectively and rationally explain this book, the Bible, especially in light of the claims made above?

An honest study of biblical prophecies that have come true will compellingly show the divine authorship of the Bible. Furthermore, archaeology confirms (or in some cases supports) accounts in the biblical record. No other presumed holy book comes close to the Bible in the amount of evidence supporting its divine authorship.

C. No other religion claims that the one, true, God came down to earth and walked among us as did Jesus Christ.

D. The Biblical way of Salvation is the only way of salvation. There is no other way (John 3:36). No matter how good, religious or sincere a person may be, unless he or she has faith in the work of Jesus Christ they will not be saved. "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

E. Jesus Christ claims to be the only way to God, the only way of salvation and the only way to eternal life in heaven (John 3:16-17). Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me" (John 14:6).

From the above, it should be evident that there is something very different about Christianity. There is a reason for this difference, too.

AMR

If you believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, then why do you need Calvinism?

God's Truth

True.

Some claim that to insist that only Christianity is true is intolerant. It's no more intolerant than insisting that whoever says two plus two equals anything but four is wrong. Toleration isn't a matter of what's true, it's a matter of what's permitted. Christians permit people to believe as they wish. They just say that some beliefs are false, others true.

Yes, there are many belief systems, but there is only One True God, the I AM of the Christian bible. We should seek to worship this God according to His revelation to mankind. To worship other beliefs is basically idolatry, forbidden by God. Of all the world’s religions, only Christianity possesses all of the following attributes:

1. Other religions revolve around their founder’s teachings, rules, regulations, and rituals. Christianity, however, revolves around a Living Person, the risen Jesus Christ.
2. Christianity is unique because it is based upon historical facts and the revelation of God in the Bible.
3. Christianity is the only religion that offers the assurance and security of salvation.
4. Christianity is the only religion that teaches that salvation is an unmerited free gift of God’s grace. There is nothing a person can do to merit salvation, since it is granted through faith granted by God Himself, apart from works.
5. Other religions were started because of man’s attempt to search for the supernatural, search for the truth, appease their innate sense of sin and guilt, and find favor with his god. But Christianity is the account of God’s search for mankind. "For the Son of Man has come to see and to save that which was lost" (Luke 19:10; John 10:10). God’s love for us was the reason He has revealed Himself to us through His Son Jesus Christ and by His grace we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. Only Christianity reveals God as the Triune God - God as the Father, God as the Son, and God as the Spirit.
7. Christianity is exclusive in its claims. How is Christianity Exclusive?

A. The God of Christianity is claimed to be the only true God (Jeremiah 10:10; Jude 25).​

B. The Bible is claimed to be the Word of God and the only true revelation from God (Isaiah 8:20; Revelation 22:18-19; 2 Timothy 3:16).

Investigation by even the most skeptical will also reveal that there exists NO SINGLE SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY that has been shown to prove error, factually or doctrinally, in the Bible. There is lots of speculation and hypotheses, but not a single verifiable fact.

As a simple experiment, try turning one's objective intellect towards the argument that no book, comprising 66 “mini-books”, written over a period of 1500 years by 40 vastly different authors, possessing an outstanding literary internal consistency and coherency, could be written by man alone. Add to that the survival of the book’s ancient manuscripts, numbering in the tens of thousands, over thousands of years and yet these manuscripts remain over 98% textually pure. How this possible, when compared to all the other ancient writings are so few in number? For instance, the Dead Sea Scrolls contain all books of the Old Testament, except Esther, and have been dated to before the time of Christ. Now consider Julius Caesar’s Gallic Wars. Only ten copies written about 1,000 years after the event are in existence. In comparison, there are over 24,000+ New Testament manuscripts, the earliest one dating to within 24 years after Christ. How can we objectively and rationally explain this book, the Bible, especially in light of the claims made above?

An honest study of biblical prophecies that have come true will compellingly show the divine authorship of the Bible. Furthermore, archaeology confirms (or in some cases supports) accounts in the biblical record. No other presumed holy book comes close to the Bible in the amount of evidence supporting its divine authorship.

C. No other religion claims that the one, true, God came down to earth and walked among us as did Jesus Christ.

D. The Biblical way of Salvation is the only way of salvation. There is no other way (John 3:36). No matter how good, religious or sincere a person may be, unless he or she has faith in the work of Jesus Christ they will not be saved. "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

E. Jesus Christ claims to be the only way to God, the only way of salvation and the only way to eternal life in heaven (John 3:16-17). Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me" (John 14:6).

From the above, it should be evident that there is something very different about Christianity. There is a reason for this difference, too.

AMR

Long winded tripe you call a discussion and a debate.

Your copy and paste material does not make for a discussion.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate goes against the Calvinists and is himself like them in many ways.

They are half siblings who argue among each other on who obeys God the least.

Jesus says to believe and obey.

Calvinists say, "No, I will not and cannot believe and obey you until you save me first."

Robert Pate says: "No, I will not obey you until after you save me, but I will believe."

You both misunderstand Paul about no works. Paul is speaking about the righteous works of the old law that the people used to do to clean themselves. Paul is NOT saying we are saved by believing and not obeying!

Yes he does, Romans 4:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say we do not have to obey Jesus.

You preach faith alone which the Bible mentions one time and it is to warn us of what kind of faith not to have.

A little child can rebuke your ignorant teaching.

The Bible says that you can't obey Jesus. That is what makes you a sinner? And in your case a hypocrite.

God's Truth

"No longer" must be future tense. We guess your past tense belief isn't obedience to you if it came before "no longer"

What?

The works that no longer save are the purification works such as circumcision and the observance of special days, and the dietary laws, etc.

Those works are the works the people had to do to clean themselves. We no longer have to clean ourselves because Jesus cleans us---BUT WE STILL HAVE TO OBEY.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Show the scripture that says no one can ever obey anything. Show it now because you are looking too much like your half sibling Calvinists.
Many who obeyed still don't know God arranged that to happen. Simple illustration of Total Inability of TULIP for you.

Just as User B who is "blocked" by User A in Facebook is not able to see nor respond to the posts of User A, in the same way those who are not regenerated or spiritually dead to the things of God are not able to see nor respond to the call of the Gospel unless first God removes the "block" or "blinders" from their eyes during regeneration or spiritual birth by the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

All I want is God's Truth as proven by the scriptures.

Robert Pate, I would believe as you do if you give me scripture that says we cannot obey.

Calvinists, I would believe as you do if you could give me scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

God's Truth

Many who obeyed still don't know God arranged that to happen. Simple illustration of Total Inability of TULIP for you.

Prove it with scripture that they do not know what happened. Prove that God saves people who hate Him. If you will show me with scripture I would believe it.

Just as User B who is "blocked" by User A in Facebook is not able to see nor respond to the posts of User A, in the same way those who are not regenerated or spiritually dead to the things of God are not able to see nor respond to the call of the Gospel unless first God removes the "block" or "blinders" from their eyes during regeneration or spiritual birth by the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit.

God opens the eyes of those who obey Him.

God gives understanding to those who obey Him.

Do you want the scriptures that say that?

beloved57

Nowhere anywhere in the Bible does it say we do not have to obey Jesus.

You preach faith alone which the Bible mentions one time and it is to warn us of what kind of faith not to have.

A little child can rebuke your ignorant teaching.

Nowhere in the bible does it say you obey Jesus.

beloved57

Gt

Prove it with scripture that they do not know what happened. Prove that God saves people who hate Him. If you will show me with scripture I would believe it.

Them Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10

God's Truth

Silly girl

Just listen to the slander and accusations I have to hear from you and others here in this thread. These are just some and mostly from you:

You dont reconized your core is rotton at ALL. You're good enough to play god according to your mormonism. Little god

And in your case a hypocrite.

I normally do not engage the anti-Trinitarian in order to give them a platform for their heresies.

i told you, you dont obey God, since you deny Salvation by the Obedience of Christ alone !

Work, work, work in cult dreams.

Atheist are same as unregenerated. Both don't believe in God. GT believes in a god invented by JW like cults.

Lower case god is your god whatever you imagine it to be.

You're evil.
You ask atheist questions

Cult dreams
Silly girl

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just listen to the slander and accusations I have to hear from you and others here in this thread. These are just some and mostly from you:

You dont reconized your core is rotton at ALL. You're good enough to play god according to your mormonism. Little god

And in your case a hypocrite.

I normally do not engage the anti-Trinitarian in order to give them a platform for their heresies.

i told you, you dont obey God, since you deny Salvation by the Obedience of Christ alone !

Work, work, work in cult dreams.

Atheist are same as unregenerated. Both don't believe in God. GT believes in a god invented by JW like cults.

Lower case god is your god whatever you imagine it to be.

You're evil.
You ask atheist questions

Cult dreams
Silly girl

TB isn't a Mormon, he/she is a "Card Carrying Calvinist." CCC, for short.