DO YOU SIN

marhig

No, no. What I've been saying is YOU are wicked and anything YOU intend, think say or do is wicked.

You are not wicked, because to the wickedness you perform. You perform wickedness, because you are wicked.

I am not just because of the justness I perform. I perform in a just manner, because I have been justified.

I know that expecting you to understand this is an impossibility, but I hope someone else might benefit.

If you were just, you wouldn't speak to others the way you do! All as you do is revile and nothing godly comes out of your mouth!

marhig

Obey what exactly?

If we trust him in all things, we are doing his will. He is accomplishing his will in us without us even realizing what that will is specifically.

Well if you don't realise what God's will is, then there's something really wrong!

marhig

Really? What is his will for you in five minutes?
Put it this way, I certainly know that God's will is for me to turn from sin and obey him. And I know that he is guiding and teaching me daily within my heart. And if I love him, I will do what he teaches and guides me to do, either through his written word, through his word in others and by his word in my heart.

I have a strong conscience and I know exactly what God requires of me every single day, because he's always helping to turn from doing wrong, and guiding me to do what is right. And I have a choice, either do his will, or not!

marhig

You were born wicked, you are wicked and so you produce wickedness.
No we are not born wicked, babies are innocent! We are born into wicked flesh and wickedness grows as we grow. That's why Jesus says that we are to become little children to enter the kingdom of heaven. If little children are wicked then Jesus would never have said this!

Truster

No we are not born wicked, babies are innocent! We are born into wicked flesh and wickedness grows as we grow. That's why Jesus says that we are to become little children to enter the kingdom of heaven. If little children are wicked then Jesus would never have said this!

No comment.

marhig

Those wicked acts dont make you wicked. You were wicked before you did them. A just person cannot perform a wicked act.
Wickedness can only manifest itself if we let it in and grow. If we deny sin before it takes hold, then it can't grow and get worse. And those born of God are strengthened by Christ, through the Holy Spirit.

ClimateSanity

Put it this way, I certainly know that God's will is for me to turn from sin and obey him. And I know that he is guiding and teaching me daily within my heart. And if I love him, I will do what he teaches and guides me to do, either through his written word, through his word in others and by his word in my heart.

I have a strong conscience and I know exactly what God requires of me every single day, because he's always helping to turn from doing wrong, and guiding me to do what is right. And I have a choice, either do his will, or not!
Gods will is for you to trust him in all things . What you just listed there puts the responsibility and glory on you

ClimateSanity

Wickedness can only manifest itself if we let it in and grow. If we deny sin before it takes hold, then it can't grow and get worse. And those born of God are strengthened by Christ, through the Holy Spirit.
Wickedness will manifest regardless of what we do if we are wicked. It's also impossible to manifest in the just.

marhig

Gods will is for you to trust him in all things . What you just listed there puts the responsibility and glory on you

No CS to do the will of God is to glorify him, because once we deny ourselves and do God's will, then the life of Christ can be seen in and through us and we glorify God.

And I do trust in him in all things, and I know that we are be doers of the word and not hearers only. Anyone not living by the word of God is a false witness!

ClimateSanity

No CS to do the will of God is to glorify him, because once we deny ourselves and do God's will, then the life of Christ can be seen in and through us and we glorify God.

And I do trust in him in all things, and I know that we are be doers of the word and not hearers only. Anyone not living by the word of God is a false witness!
You are not glorifying God when you go about deciphering his will in your own flesh and doing whatever it is your flesh imagines is his will.