DO YOU SIN

Truster

The blood of Jesus sanctifies us Hebrews 2:11; 10:10; 29.

We are justified because we have faith that Jesus' blood cleans/sanctifies us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

That could very well have said For it is with our heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are sanctified, saved.

As I said. You have no idea. For you the scriptures are like a hazelnut in the shell and you can't get inside the shell. You are nuts and you've got nuts, but they do you no good.

God's Truth

As I said. You have no idea. For you the scriptures are like a hazelnut in the shell and you can't get inside the shell. You are nuts and you've got nuts, but they do you no good.

It seems you can't look at the truth and discuss scriptures. You can only explain scripture wrongly.

Truster

GT is without sin. She refuses to say she sins and so we can only assume she is without sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

And she also refuses to obey the scriptures.

ClimateSanity

The blood of Jesus sanctifies us Hebrews 2:11; 10:10; 29.

We are justified because we have faith that Jesus' blood cleans/sanctifies us.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

That could very well have said For it is with our heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are sanctified, saved.
You believe with a muscle?

Truster

What is my sin? Or are you too cowardly to say it in a straightforward manner?

Did Jesus define sin for us?

Watch my lips. You are a sinner. You are not a sinner because you sin. You sin because you are a sinner.

Sin includes your intents, your thoughts and any deed you do not perform to absolute perfection. You sin all day and every day and you are an unrepentant sinner.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Watch my lips. You are a sinner. You are not a sinner because you sin. You sin because you are a sinner.

I used to be before I knew what sin is, but that's in the past. I have died to sin.

Why haven't you?

Truster

I used to be before I knew what sin is, but that's in the past. I have died to sin.

Why haven't you?

You just said you used to sin before you knew what sin is. Correct?

You just sad, but that was in the past. Correct?

And then you added I have died to sin. Correct?

Based on this you are saying that you no longer sin, because you now know what sin is, but you used to sin in the past. Correct?

ClimateSanity

What is my sin? Or are you too cowardly to say it in a straightforward manner?

Did Jesus define sin for us?
You are human, therefore you sin. I'm not a peeping tom or private investigator, therefore I have no idea what your sins are.