DO YOU SIN

ClimateSanity

Every single one of us who are in this sinful flesh, sin! Although we should be turning from wilful sinning once we are born of God.
There is a difference between repentant sin and non repentant sin. Sin that shakes us to the core us not wicked.

marhig

Our will and Gods will are exactly the same when we trust he is working in us for his pleasure.
No, that's not true, your flesh at times will be fighting against the Spirit and you will want to do things that are not right before God, and if you say that this is not true, then you're lying, because the means the you never ever sin. But those born of God are strengthened by Christ through the Spirit to help them to overcome.

ClimateSanity

No, that's not true, your flesh at times will be fighting against the Spirit and you will want to do things that are not right before God, and if you say that this is not true, then you're lying, because the means the you never ever sin. But those born of God are strengthened by Christ through the Spirit to help them to overcome.
If you walk by the Spirit, the flesh doesn't speak to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, no. What I've been saying is YOU are wicked and anything YOU intend, think say or do is wicked.

You are not wicked, because to the wickedness you perform. You perform wickedness, because you are wicked.

I am not just because of the justness I perform. I perform in a just manner, because I have been justified.

I know that expecting you to understand this is an impossibility, but I hope someone else might benefit.

You are still at it. You know nothing about doing God's will. You are doing satan's will.

How long have you been following this kind of faith?

It is shame that not too many notice your wickedness here.

marhig

You are still at it. You know nothing about doing God's will. You are doing satan's will.

Yes, and once we start thinking the we are elect, holier than thou, and that God doesn't see the sins that we are committing and that we are saved regardless of what we do, then we are in a bad way!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and once we start thinking the we are elect, holier than thou, and that God doesn't see the sins that we are committing and that we are saved regardless of what we do, then we are in a bad way!

Yes, self-glorification is epitome of worshipping themselves. They are indeed wicked ones.

They need to be pointed out publicly because they are blaspheming God and Jesus with their arrogance..

Holiness and sinlessness belong to only God and Jesus.

marhig

No, no. What I've been saying is YOU are wicked and anything YOU intend, think say or do is wicked.

You are not wicked, because to the wickedness you perform. You perform wickedness, because you are wicked.

I am not just because of the justness I perform. I perform in a just manner, because I have been justified.

I know that expecting you to understand this is an impossibility, but I hope someone else might benefit.
Luke 18

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men.are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Truster

Luke 18

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men.are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

The only man that humbles himself is the man who is given the ability at regeneration.

Man is humbled because he has been saved. Not man is saved because he is humble.

Truster

Seventy or so years ago you and your people worshiped a man. An idol called emperor. You have now set up your own idol and named it God. Just as most of your people had no access to that emperor, neither do you have any access to the dead idol you call God or Jesus.

You have heard of the True and Living Elohim, but access to Him is denied and so you have made up your own version of what you call truth and a form of worship that is directed at demons.

IN SUMMARY.

You don't know the Messiah, but you have an idol in his image.

You don't know the Eternal Almighty, but you have an idol based on what you think He is and should do.

You don't have the experience of the power of the evangelism, but you curse those that do.

My sincere hope is that these words will show you your nakedness.

Truster

Shalom.

What are you wanting to tell me? What do you want to say to me? Why did you quote this to me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Those that are under law, to live by the law, are under wrath.

By law in this case I mean the law, moral or otherwise, of Moses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Those that are under law, to live by the law, are under wrath.

By law in this case I mean the law, moral or otherwise, of Moses.
Shalom.

I disagree with you.

Also, all of God's law is moral if you are asking what part or parts of God's law is or are moral.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Seventy or so years ago you and your people worshiped a man. An idol called emperor. You have now set up your own idol and named it God. Just as most of your people had no access to that emperor, neither do you have any access to the dead idol you call God or Jesus.

You have heard of the True and Living Elohim, but access to Him is denied and so you have made up your own version of what you call truth and a form of worship that is directed at demons.

IN SUMMARY.

You don't know the Messiah, but you have an idol in his image.

You don't know the Eternal Almighty, but you have an idol based on what you think He is and should do.

You don't have the experience of the power of the evangelism, but you curse those that do.

My sincere hope is that these words will show you your nakedness.

Blah, blah....

blasphemer is you.