DO YOU SIN

ClimateSanity

Seventy or so years ago you and your people worshiped a man. An idol called emperor. You have now set up your own idol and named it God. Just as most of your people had no access to that emperor, neither do you have any access to the dead idol you call God or Jesus.

You have heard of the True and Living Elohim, but access to Him is denied and so you have made up your own version of what you call truth and a form of worship that is directed at demons.

IN SUMMARY.

You don't know the Messiah, but you have an idol in his image.

You don't know the Eternal Almighty, but you have an idol based on what you think He is and should do.

You don't have the experience of the power of the evangelism, but you curse those that do.

My sincere hope is that these words will show you your nakedness.
We can only hope.

Sent from my XT1254 using TOL mobile app

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If Satan was my master then you would be my sister, but you're not. You are my enemy and the enemy of my Saviour.

I am glad I am not your sister, and you have been proved to be liar so you are still satan's helper.

You speak for your master, satan.

God's Truth

You are following me around. I start threads and there you are.

I am not following you around; you sound paranoid and delussional. By the way, I was speaking to Meshak. The two of you are so much alike you thought you would answer for her.

Truster

I am not following you around; you sound paranoid and delussional. By the way, I was speaking to Meshak. The two of you are so much alike you thought you would answer for her.

I offer no apology, because the statement I made was true and correct. Try using a spell and grammar checker. You posts are making me cringe.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

wow, you both claim to be "holy". You are both self glorifying pretender.

And saying I am like truster????

You are the epitome of "delusional", spreading to obey Jesus yet what you are doing is to propagate about yourself.

You are a hoot.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
wow, you both claim to be "holy". You are both self glorifying pretender.

And saying I am like truster????

You are the epitome of "delusional", spreading to obey Jesus yet what you are doing is to propagate about yourself.

You are a hoot.

Do you do anything besides judge believers?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
EE,

one thing true about you is your username.

You sure have evil eyes.

and pretenders are misrepresenting Jesus to the world big time.

shame on you.

It is blaspheming what you are doing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again... Do you do anything besides Judge Believers?

What I do is judging those blasphemers and pretenders.

There is nothing wrong discerning what is evil and good.

What is wrong is hypocritical claims and blaspheming.

You are both, big time.

You evil eyes cannot see what is good or evil. Your evil eyes are conveniently blind.

Truster

What I do is judging those blasphemers and pretenders.

There is nothing wrong discerning what is evil and good.

What is wrong is hypocritical claims and blaspheming.

You are both, big time.

You evil eyes cannot see what is good or evil. Your evil eyes are conveniently blind.

Evil is as evil does.