ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

DAN P

Hi and I will always use the Greek verbs , Tenses and Voices and Moods that explain any verse with the coditions that I have mentioned , so I have your way and I have the BETTER WAY that has solved many verses for me , Like how Paul was saved , and the 12 IN and 12 OUT and how some one can be : in Christ " before Paul !!

dan p

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I now understand that you are ASSUMING that these are the SAME trumps.

Once AGAIN, the book of Revelation has nothing to do with the body of Christ. It is ALL about Israel.

These are TWO different things.

:rotfl:

And that's the final nail in the MADist coffin.

Drop the cult and take some Bible lessons, bro :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I never got consecutive neg reps until I started hitting up MADism.

That's the sore spot :chuckle:

I wonder if they get the same from their favorite punching bag: the Calvinist corner?
(they don't) :rolleyes:

Right Divider

Body part
I never got consecutive neg reps until I started hitting up MADism.

That's the sore spot :chuckle:

I wonder if they get the same their favorite punching bag: the Calvinist corner?
(they don't) :rolleyes:
That's real nice, but you STILL do nothing but spout your blubbering OPINIONS.

Never do you actually expound on some scripture or compare scripture with scripture.

You're so typical of a self-proud know-nothing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As for the original question, I do go into the way of the gentiles....so yeah. Nor do I keep and observe what the pharisee says to keep and observe.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's real nice, but you STILL do nothing but spout your blubbering OPINIONS.

Never do you actually expound on some scripture or compare scripture with scripture.

You all don't accept any scripture except what you think proposes a tribulation. What is a person supposed to do? You all are sheep in a cult, dude, there is no showing you all anything. You can't argue scripture with someone who's canon is twenty pages long!

You're so typical of a self-proud know-nothing.

:rotfl:

That would be you all, it's what I've been saying from the start.

dodge

Prove the Body is depicted in Revelation.

Don't assume that it is and then insult us for not sharing your assumption. Prove it from the Text.

Rev 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, [B]a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;[/B]

Rev 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Explain the judgement and purge for us. Oh, that's right, you can't :rotfl:

After the tribulation, the dead are going to return to their bodies which will be glorified- or decrepit, if they faced particular judgement upon death. As the dead amass at the Throne, the living and regenerated will witness the final judgement upon the wicked who will then be cast once more into Hell along with their vessels.

That's what the passage you all put up references.

There you go :wave:

Right Divider

Body part
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:9) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

What do "them which say they are Jews and are not" and synagogues have to do with the body of Christ?

NOTHING.

dodge

(2:9) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

What do "them which say they are Jews and are not" and synagogues have to do with the body of Christ?

NOTHING.

So you might actually learn something !

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Interplanner

NOTHING.

The reason John says this is to continue the theme of the new Israel; the old is gone.

Right Divider

Body part
So you might actually learn something !

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Read the entire book without your preconceived blinders on. It's ALL about Israel.

Compare Isaiah's prophecies about ISRAEL in chapter 60 with Revelation 21. Perfect MATCH.

I know you don't want to listen or learn, but someone might.

Who's names are on the foundation of the new Jerusalem? That's right, the TWELVE apostles of the Lamb.... the twelve apostles for twelve tribes.

Nothing to do with the body of Christ.Where does Paul refer to Jesus as the Lamb.... NOWHERE.

Last edited:

dodge

Read the entire book without your preconceived blinders on. It's ALL about Israel.

Compare Isaiah's prophecies about ISRAEL in chapter 60 with Revelation 21. Perfect MATCH.

I know you don't what to listen or learn, but someone might.

Who's names are on the foundation of the new Jerusalem? That's right, the TWELVE apostles of the Lamb.... the twelve apostles for twelve tribes.

Nothing to do with the body of Christ.Where does Paul refer to Jesus as the Lamb.... NOWHERE.

Can U read where it says ALL nations-and kindred's and peoples and tongues ? It is not all Jews represented but those that came out of great tribulation standing before the throne and the LAMB who have washed their robes white in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

You are really that blind to the meaning of scripture.

John the Baptist said of Jesus behold the the LAMB OF GOD THAT TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD.

I tried back on ignore you are a waste of time. You have no clue.

Right Divider

Body part
Can U read where it says ALL nations-and kindred's and peoples and tongues ? It is not all Jews represented but those that came out of great tribulation standing before the throne and the LAMB who have washed their robes white in the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.
You do know, cuz you're really smart, that Israel was scattered into ALL NATIONS.

I have plenty of clues; it is you that has none.