ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
2Pe 1:1

Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
This is after the cross, so even if this were the gospel Peter preached after, which it is not, it wouldn't be an answer to the question.:nono:

They preached the Gospel that Jesus told them to preach:

Mark 16
14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
What was that gospel? The fact you and your ilk have been unable to answer this question in every single one of these threads is quite telling.

Notice Jesus said preach "the" Gospel NOT one of 2 Gospels.
You're a real Sherlock Holmes.:sherlock:

There weren't two, at the time.
Ding ding! Ding ding! Ding ding ding!

Same Gospel 2 different groups.
Prove it.

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
I believe the question was, "What is the gospel".
FAIL!

This OP is about " Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?"

If you want to discuss what the Gospel is go start a thread.
Well, if Jesus taught the gospel then that is the topic of discussion.
attachment.php

ONE gospel 2 different groups of people.
P
Prove it.

Asked and answered !
NOT!

Is being stoned while roofing dangerous?
You should never mix pot with roofies.:nono:

:eek:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, that's actually something different.

Now that's backwards.

I really feel bad for you dodge. You are so indoctrinated into your 'churchianity" that you cannot read the Bible for what it actually says. There are tons of people like you and many are here on TOL.

I really do hope that you do come to the knowledge of the truth someday. We try to help you, but you just hate us for it.

Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Paul received a special commission from the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ. If he were given the exact same message as the 12, there would be no reason to call him. The silly idea that there needed to to be ONE more apostle to take the SAME message to DIFFERENT people is just a vain attempt to "patch" a broken belief system.

Paul constantly singled himself out as someone different from the rest, but you force him to be the same. Paul told the 12 things that they did NOT know.

Gal 2:6-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: (2:7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter; (2:8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (2:9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Note that Paul ADDED something to THEM, but they did NOT add anything to him.

They made Paul and Barnabas partners.

As well as carriers of glad tidings from them.

What was it he added to them again?

A letter carrier for one thing,what else RD?

Why do you think anybody hates Dispies?

I don't hate Dispies and haven't heard anybody else say they do.

Last edited:

dodge

Lighthouse;4829458]This is after the cross, so even if this were the gospel Peter preached after, which it is not, it wouldn't be an answer to the question.:nono:

Sure it is just because you are blind to the truth does not make it UN-true.

What was that gospel? The fact you and your ilk have been unable to answer this question in every single one of these threads is quite telling.

The same as it has always been ! i will not play your games and give you ammunition to further trash God's word.

It only remains a mystery to the spiritually blind like most who have bought into the lie of MAD.

Prove it.

No need scripture proves it, which you distort and pervert to stay in the lie called MAD.
I believe the question was, "What is the gospel".
FAIL!

I believe I started this thread. Go start your own thread and ask any question you want to.

Well, if Jesus taught the gospel then that is the topic of discussion.
attachment.php

You don't want an answer you want a point to argue. Like I said start your own thread and I might visit it.

P
Prove it.

NO need scripture PROVES it.

DAN P

dan P, how did the other Apostles get in Christ before Paul if Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only given to him ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

There were many in Christ before Paul which would not have been possible if MAD is right which of course it is NOT. They all preached the same message !

Hi and I have replied on your other tread , BUT here it is again 11

Roman 16:7 was wrktten about 30 years after Jesus death , and that means , WHERE were those apostles for approx 30 years ?

Another thing , those in Rom 16:7 were NOT the 12 apostles , see Acts 1:13 to see who they are !!

So , the Greek word for APOSTLE / APOSTOL.OS just means MESSENGER pure and simple !!

So where were these 2 MESSENGERS and they were Jews as Paul reveals in Rom 16:7 and Gal 3:28 there are NO JEWS in the B O C PERIOD !!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and I have replied on your other tread , BUT here it is again 11

Roman 16:7 was wrktten about 30 years after Jesus death , and that means , WHERE were those apostles for approx 30 years ?

Another thing , those in Rom 16:7 were NOT the 12 apostles , see Acts 1:13 to see who they are !!

So , the Greek word for APOSTLE / APOSTOL.OS just means MESSENGER pure and simple !!

So where were these 2 MESSENGERS and they were Jews as Paul reveals in Rom 16:7 and Gal 3:28 there are NO JEWS in the B O C PERIOD !!

dan p

Course not, there are no Jews or Gentiles.:readthis: