ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

He's a man, and he's in the kingdom of God.

IF that is all YOU know about Jesus you need to start reading the bible beginning at the Gospel of John.

There was Never a time in eternity past that Jesus did not exist.

STP , surely you are joking right ?

dodge

I am trying to get you think about what "born again" is.

It is a spiritual birth into God's kingdom.

Jhn 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

SaulToPaul 2

It is a spiritual birth into God's kingdom.

Jhn 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

When the LORD appeared and disappeared after his resurrection, could they tell from whence he came, and where he went?

Right Divider

Body part
Kinda like when they are a hypocrite right ?
No, that's actually something different.

You are a non factor as you are deceived so bad you have no clue.
Now that's backwards.

You act insulted when folks treat you EXACTLY like you treat them.

Folks like YOU is why there an IGNORE.
I really feel bad for you dodge. You are so indoctrinated into your 'churchianity" that you cannot read the Bible for what it actually says. There are tons of people like you and many are here on TOL.

I really do hope that you do come to the knowledge of the truth someday. We try to help you, but you just hate us for it.

Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Paul received a special commission from the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ. If he were given the exact same message as the 12, there would be no reason to call him. The silly idea that there needed to to be ONE more apostle to take the SAME message to DIFFERENT people is just a vain attempt to "patch" a broken belief system.

Paul constantly singled himself out as someone different from the rest, but you force him to be the same. Paul told the 12 things that they did NOT know.

Gal 2:6-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: (2:7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter; (2:8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (2:9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Note that Paul ADDED something to THEM, but they did NOT add anything to him.

dodge

Calm down dodge, nobody is out to get you

PJ, Never thought there was anybody out to get me. The effort appears to be too pull folks away from trusting Jesus and moving on to trusting Paul.

I am high speed low drag ! I guess I appear to others to be upset, but I am not.

Folks like the hypocrite I put on ignore believe rules of decency only apply to them and they extend the same courtesy to no one.

This is the internet P.J. I do not let it get me upset.

dodge

Just trying to get you to think about 1 John 3:8 (KJV), and how the LORD appeared and disappeared in his resurrected body.

In short, born again is resurrection.

STP, you might want to spend some time in John 3.

Jesus taught that those born of the flesh is flesh and those born of the Spirit is Spirit.

we can only worship God in Spirit and truth.

Jhn 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

If a man is only born once they die twice first physically and then at judgement they die spiritually for eternity( separation from God ).

If a man is born twice they only die once i.e. physically then at the Bema judgement seat of Christ they receive eternal life with God.

dodge

No one on TOL is born again....not even brother Dodge.

Make no mistake I am born again, and of you are not you will not enter the kingdom of God.

1Pe 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

DAN P

Any argument to muddle the truth of the Gospel right DAN P ?

Hi and explain Mark 16:15-18 , whkich you did AVOID , RIGHT !!

Here is your HOME WORK ASSIGNMENT if you have the nerve , EXPLAIN Mark 16:15-18 COMPARED to John 3:5 ??

You still are CALLOW and if you can answer , it will show your inexperience and your IMMATURITY !!

dan p

dodge

Christ was born again (resurrected), and I was raised with him. I am in the Kingdom of his dear Son.

STP, that is NOT what Jesus taught.

Jhn 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:4
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jhn 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.