ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Hi and explain Mark 16:15-18 , whkich you did AVOID , RIGHT !!

Here is your HOME WORK ASSIGNMENT if you have the nerve , EXPLAIN Mark 16:15-18 COMPARED to John 3:5 ??

You still are CALLOW and if you can answer , it will show your inexperience and your IMMATURITY !!

dan p

Would it really serve any point ? All you are doing is justifying why YOU believe what you believe.

I will continue to follow Jesus who Paul said to follow.

dodge

I don't think that matches the valley of dry bones.
Can you see the kingdom of God? John 1:51 (KJV)

Israel was not there 1 day and the next it became a nation. Sure it matches the "dry bones ".

God in scripture said he would disperse Israel 3 times and bring them back 3 times , and GOD SAID THE 3RD AND FINAL TIME HE BRINGS THEM BACK THEY WOULD NEVER BE REMOVED AGAIN.

EVER STUDY THE 6 AND 7 DAY WARS ? Israel was VASTLY out numbered in both wars yet they won both.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know, saint john, I'm giving up on this debating thing.
I may just go out in the sunshine, and lift things with Briscoe Darling.

Pop that 222 lb. bed good, squirt! There shore are amessa rabble rousers on this site, brother. Kinda like them spiders under the band stand...

SaulToPaul 2

You don't believe the Jews being back in Israel is God's doing ?

No, I don't.

Deut
30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

dodge

No, I don't.

Deut
30 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,

2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

I do:

The order of the return

The first returning Jews to Palestine came primarily from eastern Arab countries. The next major movement came from the western countries of Europe, especially Germany. Then they came in great numbers from Russia (north) during the end of the 1980's. The last great migrations of Jews returning to Israel came from Ethiopia in the south. This precise order of return was predicted by Isaiah the prophet.

Isaiah 43:5-6,21 - "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth..."

http://www.therefinersfire.org/jews_return_to_israel.htm

SaulToPaul 2

I do:

The order of the return

The first returning Jews to Palestine came primarily from eastern Arab countries. The next major movement came from the western countries of Europe, especially Germany. Then they came in great numbers from Russia (north) during the end of the 1980's. The last great migrations of Jews returning to Israel came from Ethiopia in the south. This precise order of return was predicted by Isaiah the prophet.

Isaiah 43:5-6,21 - "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth..."

Turning to the LORD is a pre-requisite.

DAN P

1 Cor 12:13 (KJV)
Dan P, I am on your team.

Hi and I hope that I will not disappoint you as I am the DISPENSATIONAL , DISPENSATIONALIST and I will make many dispensationalist UNEASY and any Dispensationalist want to know why I write on this forum I will BE glad to explain all to any subject that I know !!

But I really enjoy these KIND of people as they always make me study harder and he is IMMATURE and Inexperience , just the Acts 28er , who I have not seen , lately and just dying to see how he will answer my many questions !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I hope that I will not disappoint you as I am the DISPENSATIONAL , DISPENSATIONALIST and I will make many dispensationalist UNEASY and any Dispensationalist want to know why I write on this forum I will BE glad to explain all to any subject that I know !!

But I really enjoy these KIND of people as they always make me study harder and he is IMMATURE and Inexperience , just the Acts 28er , who I have not seen , lately and just dying to see how he will answer my many questions !!

dan p

dan P, how did the other Apostles get in Christ before Paul if Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only given to him ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

There were many in Christ before Paul which would not have been possible if MAD is right which of course it is NOT. They all preached the same message !

Right Divider

Body part
dan P, how did the other Apostles get in Christ before Paul if Paul revealed a " mystery" that was only given to him ?

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

There were many in Christ before Paul which would not have been possible if MAD is right which of course it is NOT. They all preached the same message !
Paul is the PATTERN for the body of Christ. Therefore, there is clearly more than ONE way to be "in Christ".

1Tim 1:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

You are trying to get your pattern from the wrong place.