ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dodge, better start reading and studying the writings of Paul. Romans through Philemon. Each time you open the Bible pray to God the Father in the name of the Son that He'll give you the wisdom and knowledge to understand what you're about to read.

dodge

Lighthouse;4828127]Patently untrue, liar.

You describe yourself perfectly.

We haven't missed anything.

Of course you have ! Madist follow Paul and ignore everyone else. Pretty convenient.

"Gospel" means"good news." There was good news before Christ, good news during but before His death and good news after. It was not all the same. So how are we wrong that there has been more than one gospel?

There is only "one " gospel of GRACE,and you acting obtuse changes nothing.

Fits Madist perfectly.

[Jesus]“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”[/Jesus]
-John 8:44

UN-like Madist I trust Jesus who Paul followed. I am not a Pauline I am a Christian You know follower of Christ.

:sozo: JESUS PREACHED GRACE!

EXACTLY ! The same GRACE for the Jew and Gentile.

The differences are that Jesus taught baptism and Paul did not. Jesus taught law keeping, including circumcision; Paul did not. And other such things. If you can't see that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Jesus said to go teach and baptize the nations. Pretty convenient to make your own theology and ignore Jesus' teachings to have your own.

He takes after his father.

I follow Jesus who do you follow ?

Is there a point here? Did you think we were unaware of this, or that we taught otherwise?

Sure there was keep up ! Jesus only taught "one" and the "same" gospel for Jew and Gentile alike.

Right Divider

Body part
I will try to make this simple for you ! Jesus taught His DBR to the 12.

Mar 14:22

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Mar 14:23
And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

Mar 14:24
And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
I have a NEWS FLASH for you.

That was almost THREE (3) years after He sent them out to PREACH THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM!

dodge

I have a NEWS FLASH for you.

That was almost THREE (3) years after He sent them out to PREACH THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM!

You are so confused where to start ! The kingdom Gospel and the grace Gospel are the same Gospel. Madist are what is produced when one trust what men teach over and above what scripture teaches.

Right Divider

Body part
You are so confused where to start ! The kingdom Gospel and the grace Gospel are the same Gospel. You are what is produced when one trust what men teach over and above what scripture teaches.
Again you LIE and I'm not surprised.

Instead of responding to what I accurately showed you, you just stoop to a lie. Your daddy must be proud.

THEY (the 12) were preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM for almost THREE years BEFORE Christ told them about His impending death (and even THEN they did NOT understand it and it was HIDDEN from them).

Luke 18:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:31) ¶ Then he took [unto him] the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (18:32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (18:33) And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Please give us your feeble explanation of HOW the DBR was part of THEIR preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM when they did not know anything about it.

dodge

Again you LIE and I'm not surprised.

Instead of responding to what I accurately showed you, you just stoop to a lie. Your daddy must be proud.

THEY (the 12) were preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM for almost THREE years BEFORE Christ told them about His impending death (and even THEN they did NOT understand it and it was HIDDEN from them).

Luke 18:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(18:31) ¶ Then he took [unto him] the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (18:32) For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: (18:33) And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. (18:34) And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Please give us your feeble explanation of HOW the DBR was part of THEIR preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM when they did not know anything about it.

Why like Roman Catholics you would not see the truth of it but would make it fit into the false belief of Madist ?

John 3:16 proves beyond all doubt you and all Madist.are deceived. Your loss not mine.

My Father is Almighty God, but not to sure who YOU follow.

FYI, You might want to study the OT the prophets foretold of the DBR. Why do you believe Jesus told of Jonah being 3 days and nights in in the belly of the whale as He would be 3 days and 3 nights in the grave ? Oh, wait that was a mystery to Madist until Paul revealed it. You guys/gals are so deceived and blinded it is truly sad.

Right Divider

Body part
Why like Roman Catholics you would not see the truth of it but would make it fit into the false belief of Madist ?

John 3:16 proves beyond all doubt you and all Madist.are deceived. Your loss not mine.

My Father is Almighty God, but not to sure who YOU follow.

FYI, You might want to study the OT the prophets foretold of the DBR. Why do you believe Jesus told of Jonah being 3 days and nights in in the belly of the whale as He would be 3 days and 3 nights in the grave ? Oh, wait that was a mystery to Madist until Paul revealed it. You guys/gals are so deceived and blinded it is truly sad.
You might want to read Luke 18:31-34 for the first time.

It is YOU that is ignoring PLAIN and CLEAR scripture and going with churchianity instead.

P.S. Guilt by FALSE association is ANOTHER LIE.... you are a child of the devil and he's mighty proud of you!

dodge

You might want to read Luke 18:31-34 for the first time.

It is YOU that is ignoring PLAIN and CLEAR scripture and going with churchianity instead.

P.S. Guilt by FALSE association is ANOTHER LIE.... you are a child of the devil and he's mighty proud of you!

The following verse disqualifies you as a servant of the Lord. Pretty obvious who you are working for.

2Ti 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

dodge

Their rabid religious zealotry has blinded them; much like Paul BEFORE he got saved. They are Romans 10:2 kind of folks. Sad really.

The following verse disqualifies you as a servant of the Lord. Pretty obvious who you are working for.

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

Right Divider

Body part

Says the zealot!

Please.... how could the 12 preach the gospel of the kingdom for ALMOST THREE YEARS when they had NO idea about Christ's DBR?

Even when Jesus TOLD them, they did not understand, BUT that was almost THREE YEARS LATER.

Come clean.

dodge

You think that Jesus ONLY taught during His time on earth. What a shame that you don't know anything but religious zealotry.

Knowing and following Jesus is more than sufficient. I do not need an idol like Madist even if it is Paul who is the Madist IDOL.

dodge

Says the zealot!

Please.... how could the 12 preach the gospel of the kingdom for ALMOST THREE YEARS when they had NO idea about Christ's DBR?

Even when Jesus TOLD them, they did not understand, BUT that was almost THREE YEARS LATER.

Come clean.

Any post you direct at me will be ignored as long as there is childish name calling involved.

According to scripture you are no servant of the Lord.