ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul taught that there was only "one" gospel !

Gal 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Who is the 'we' that preached in vs 8?

Received from who in vs 9?

dodge

Who is the 'we' that preached in vs 8?

Received from who in vs 9?

We= Paul and the other Apostles and disciples who trusted Christ Jesus.

Who= the we in verse 8.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Any other Gospel meaning there is only "one" gospel.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Who= the we in verse 8.

Why does Paul say things like this:

Rom_2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom_16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Gal_1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Gal_2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles

Gal_2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

What was the gospel that was preached to Abraham?

Gal_3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen[nations] through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Who= the we in verse 8.

So...you believe that Peter, James, John and the others preached to the gentiles in Galatia?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Who= the we in verse 8.

Galatians is pertaining to the Gentiles that Paul is ministering the Grace Gospel too.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is not a lie because you are deceived does not mean everyone that trusts and believes what Jesus taught will ignore that to follow a cult like MAD.

P.S. Christians are supposed to follow Jesus like Paul did, and not make Paul into their only source of truth turning Paul into their personal IDOL.

We can forgive you of that, because, we know you say it out of the abundace of ignorance you have stored in your mind and heart.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are so confused where to start ! The kingdom Gospel and the grace Gospel are the same Gospel. Madist are what is produced when one trust what men teach over and above what scripture teaches.

Yes,

There is one Kingdom which Jesus is the King over.

Madists have it wrong because they reject the new covenant established at the cross by Jesus blood and claim it only applies to the Jews.

They also claim the Bride of Christ consists only of Jews who will in future rule over the earth.

Obvious heresy MAD is.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
I learned to avoid groups like MAD who take scripture out of context to follow other deceived men, which obviously you have not.
There has not been a single time that you've shown me take scripture out of context. You simply claim that it is and think that we should believe you.

You are a shameful disgrace of a "Christian", with your repeated lies.

dodge

There has not been a single time that you've shown me take scripture out of context. You simply claim that it is and think that we should believe you.

You are a shameful disgrace of a "Christian", with your repeated lies.

You describe yourself perfectly as a shameful disgrace as a christian, and I even gave you a verse you ignored to prove you are not a servant of the Lord.

All Madist have done is ignore the teachings of Jesus, the other Apostles, the OT and the prophets.

Those who actually read and understand the scriptures by God's grace will never join or believe MAD they would have to ignore the testimonies of Jesus, and the other Apostles

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes,

There is one Kingdom which Jesus is the King over.

Madists have it wrong because they reject the new covenant established at the cross by Jesus blood and claim it only applies to the Jews.

They also claim the Bride of Christ consists only of Jews who will in future rule over the earth.

Obvious heresy MAD is.

LA

And, as usual, you have EVERYTHING wrong. You don't even know what MAD represents, however, you still hate it and all it stands for. Your ignorance is pathetic and uneducated.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You describe yourself perfectly as a shameful disgrace as a christian, and I even gave you a verse you ignored to prove you are not a servant of the Lord.

All Madist have done is ignore the teachings of Jesus, the other Apostles, the OT and the prophets.

Those who actually read and understand the scriptures by God's grace will never join or believe MAD they would have to ignore the testimonies of Jesus, and the other Apostles

I want you to know, I really appreciate your inept ignorance and your desire to remain in that state of ignorance. It shows you to be a person of great courage and willingness to make yourself look uneducated within the religious realm. For that, I commend you.