ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Right Divider

Body part
Knowing and following Jesus is more than sufficient. I do not need an idol like Madist even if it is Paul who is the Madist IDOL.
Lie # 205 trillion.... good work Mr. Christian.

The gospel of the grace of God was revealed to Paul, so if you're following ONLY the earthly ministry of Jesus under the law to and through Israel.... you'll have problems.

We follow Paul AS he followed Christ.... which was NOT during Christ's earthly ministry to Israel.

dodge

When they are shown their error, they go off the rails. Just classic. I hope that dodge comes to the knowledge of the truth someday and gets saved.

I was saved March 27th 1978, and I pray you learn to trust and believe Jesus !

Your error is that you slice and divide the gospel into to 2 gospels which JESUS nor any Apostle ever did.

Right Divider

Body part
I was saved March 27th 1978, and I pray you learn to trust and believe Jesus !

Your error is that you slice and divide the gospel into to 2 gospels which JESUS nor any Apostle ever did.
I believe EXACTLY what the Bible teaches start to finish.

Please.... you are still yet to explain how the 12 could preach the one and only gospel with NO KNOWLEDGE of Christ's DBR. Please tell us how that is possible. We need to know.

dodge

If you are referring to what the Lord Jesus taught in His earthly ministry to Israel as recorded in the four gospel accounts, His focus was on the prophesied Messianic Davidic Kingdom to Israel.

Luk 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

You will not find 2 Gospels in scripture.

Last time I checked "the" is singular there are not 2 Gospels taught in scripture.

dodge

I believe EXACTLY what the Bible teaches start to finish.

Please.... you are still yet to explain how the 12 could preach the one and only gospel with NO KNOWLEDGE of Christ's DBR. Please tell us how that is possible. We need to know.

At that point while Jesus was alive and walking the earth it was not the time as determined by God for them to understand what Jesus Himself taught about the DBR that would come later, but make no mistake there is only one Gospel. The DBR gave validity to Jesus' claim that He was who HE proclaimed Himself to be i.e. the Messiah.

The one and only Gospel is that to be born again you must place your faith in Jesus and nothing else, and as a result you will receive forgiveness and eternal life, which the 12 taught EXACTLY as Jesus taught in John 3:16 and many other places. You know unless you believe that I am HE you will die in your sins.

Right Divider

Body part
At that point while Jesus was alive and walking the earth it was not the time as determined by God for them to understand what Jesus Himself taught about the DBR that would come later, but make no mistake there is only one Gospel. The DBR gave validity to Jesus' claim that He was who HE proclaimed Himself to be i.e. the Messiah.

The one and only Gospel is that to be born again you must place your faith in Jesus and nothing else, and as a result you will receive forgiveness and eternal life, which the 12 taught EXACTLY as Jesus taught in John 3:16 and many other places. You know unless you believe that I am HE you will die in your sins.
So you believe that it's possible to preach the gospel of the grace of God without mentioning Christ's death for our sins.

Paul didn't think that this was possible:

1Cor 2:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

But you do.... I sure hope that you get saved someday..... over and out.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

You will not find 2 Gospels in scripture.

Last time I checked "the" is singular there are not 2 Gospels taught in scripture.

What about the places where it says 'these good newses'?

dodge

So you believe that it's possible to preach the gospel of the grace of God without mentioning Christ's death for our sins.

Paul didn't think that this was possible:

1Cor 2:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

But you do.... I sure hope that you get saved someday..... over and out.

Obviously you missed where I quoted John 3:16.

We can look back and impose just about anything we want on scripture UNLESS we allow scripture to teach scripture, which Madist have abandoned to follow Paul and only Paul's message.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Have you ever considered the overall context of what Isaiah is speaking of in the verses surrounding what the Lord quoted from Isaiah 61? The Lord was not quoting out of context but in perfect harmony with prophecy for the nation of Israel.

Isa 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Isa 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
Isa 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles[nations], and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
Isa 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Isa 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Isa 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles[nations], and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Isa 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

dodge

Have you ever considered the overall context of what Isaiah is speaking of in the verses surrounding what the Lord quoted from Isaiah 61? The Lord was not quoting out of context but in perfect harmony with prophecy for the nation of Israel.

Isa 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Isa 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
Isa 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles[nations], and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
Isa 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Isa 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Isa 61:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles[nations], and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.
Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Isa 61:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Yes, I have considered the overall context, but unlike Madist I can see where God through Israels rejection of their Messiah became the blessing of the Gentiles to make the INTENDED ( Israel ) jealous.

As a part of God's family the messages and teachings of much of scripture is not only for Israel but to all that are of the sheep fold of God. Those in Christ are grafted into what tree ? It is not a new tree but the same tree Israel was removed from and will eventually be brought back into.

Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote from scripture where it says "these good newses" !

Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings[euaggelizo- good newses] of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luk_1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings[euaggelizasthai- these good newes].

Luk_8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
Act_13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings[euaggelizomenos-good newses], how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,

Rom_10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel[euaggelizomenon] of peace, and bring glad tidings[euaggelizomenon] of good things!

1Th 3:6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings[euaggelizo- good newses] of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:

dodge

Oh...unlike Madists, huh?

should have left that off it was meant to lead into this:

As a part of God's family the messages and teachings of much of scripture is not only for Israel but to all that are of the sheep fold of God. Those in Christ are grafted into what tree ? It is not a new tree but the same tree Israel was removed from and will eventually be brought back into.

Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

dodge

Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings[euaggelizo- good newses] of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luk_1:19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings[euaggelizasthai- these good newes].

Luk_8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,
Act_13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings[euaggelizomenos-good newses], how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,

Rom_10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel[euaggelizomenon] of peace, and bring glad tidings[euaggelizomenon] of good things!

1Th 3:6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings[euaggelizo- good newses] of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:

Paul taught that there was only "one" gospel !

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Gal 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.