ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

Seriously, how many times are you going to repeat that LIE?

P.S. Christians are not supposed to LIE!

It is not a lie because you are deceived does not mean everyone that trusts and believes what Jesus taught will ignore that to follow a cult like MAD.

P.S. Christians are supposed to follow Jesus like Paul did, and not make Paul into their only source of truth turning Paul into their personal IDOL.

Right Divider

Body part
It is not a lie because you are deceived does not mean everyone that trusts and believes what Jesus taught will ignore that to follow a cult like MAD.

P.S. Christians are supposed to follow Jesus like Paul did, and not make Paul into their only source of truth turning Paul into their personal IDOL.
We do NOT ignore ANYTHING that Jesus taught. We understand it PROPERLY and in its CONTEXT. Whereas you do not. So quit lying.

dodge

We do NOT ignore ANYTHING that Jesus taught. We understand it PROPERLY and in its CONTEXT. Whereas you do not. So quit lying.

Then from what JESUS taught show with scripture where Jesus taught 2 gospels.

I see anyone who believes and stays with scripture according to you is a liar.

Right Divider

Body part
Then from what JESUS taught show with scripture where Jesus taught 2 gospels.

I see anyone who believes and stays with scripture according to you is a liar.
I'll try to make it simple for you, because I know that you are hard of understanding.
  • Jesus sent the twelve to preach the gospel of the kingdom, which said NOTHING of the death, burial or resurrection of Jesus Christ.
  • Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel of the grace of God which is NOTHING WITHOUT the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I wish you weren't so ignorant.

dodge

I'll try to make it simple for you, because I know that you are hard of understanding.
  • Jesus sent the twelve to preach the gospel of the kingdom, which said NOTHING of the death, burial or resurrection of Jesus Christ.
  • Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel of the grace of God which is NOTHING WITHOUT the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I will try to make this simple for you ! Jesus taught His DBR to the 12.

Mar 14:22

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Mar 14:23
And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

Mar 14:24
And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

DAN P

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Hi and Right Divider has you and so , does all thosw verese you wrote trump Rom 10:9 , I do not think so !!

dan p

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
According to MAD none of the scripture except what Paul wrote is to Christians.
Patently untrue, liar.

You missed the big picture Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings NOT PAUL.
We haven't missed anything.

Other Madist believe their are 2 gospels=wrong.
"Gospel" means"good news." There was good news before Christ, good news during but before His death and good news after. It was not all the same. So how are we wrong that there has been more than one gospel?

To be a Madist means to disregard ALL that Jesus taught, the prophets,and every other Apostle.
Liar.

[You truly believe that no one knew about grace until Paul while the whole bible is about the grace of God. You blind yourself to the truth and love of God including the love and forgiveness God showed Adam and Eve after they disobeyed Him.
[Jesus]“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”[/Jesus]
-John 8:44

STP, please keep the following 3 verses in CONTEXT and show me where Jesus taught more than one gospel or that those in MAD are correct in slicing and dicing up the GOSPEL.

Show me where Paul's gospel was different than what Jesus taught.

Show me in these 3 verses that Jesus did not preach and teach a gospel of grace.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jhn 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
:sozo: JESUS PREACHED GRACE!

The differences are that Jesus taught baptism and Paul did not. Jesus taught law keeping, including circumcision; Paul did not. And other such things. If you can't see that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Seriously, how many times are you going to repeat that LIE?

P.S. Christians are not supposed to LIE!
He takes after his father.

Anyone else?

Is there a point here? Did you think we were unaware of this, or that we taught otherwise?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dodge must be part of one of those "Major Denominations?" Such as Lutheran, Catholic or Methodist? He's ignorant of the Dispensation of Grace, Mid-Acts Dispensationalism, and the Grace Gospel. Also, he doesn't know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible.