ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You are so confused where to start ! The kingdom Gospel and the grace Gospel are the same Gospel.
Then prove it.

Why like Roman Catholics you would not see the truth of it but would make it fit into the false belief of Madist ?

John 3:16 proves beyond all doubt you and all Madist.are deceived. Your loss not mine.

My Father is Almighty God, but not to sure who YOU follow.

FYI, You might want to study the OT the prophets foretold of the DBR. Why do you believe Jesus told of Jonah being 3 days and nights in in the belly of the whale as He would be 3 days and 3 nights in the grave ? Oh, wait that was a mystery to Madist until Paul revealed it. You guys/gals are so deceived and blinded it is truly sad.
:doh:

Foreshadowing is only revealed t be so when the event being foreshadowed takes place. No one understood the significance of Jonah's time in the belly of the great fish until Jesus rose from the grave and all His speaking of it finally made sense to those who previously did not understand it.

The following verse disqualifies you as a servant of the Lord. Pretty obvious who you are working for.

2Ti 2:24
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
The longsuffering can only suffer so long, and you are testing our patience with your ignorance.

This is us==>:bang:

Luk 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

You will not find 2 Gospels in scripture.

Last time I checked "the" is singular there are not 2 Gospels taught in scripture.
:doh:

At that time there was only one gospel. Now there is only one gospel. That doesn't mean they are the same in every way. Neither are they the same as the gospels that came before. The rules have changed.

Oh...unlike Madists, huh?
:crackup:

should have left that off it was meant to lead into this:

As a part of God's family the messages and teachings of much of scripture is not only for Israel but to all that are of the sheep fold of God. Those in Christ are grafted into what tree ? It is not a new tree but the same tree Israel was removed from and will eventually be brought back into.

Rom 11:17
And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
To whom did Jesus come to preach during His Earthly ministry?

dodge

Yes, that is used FALSELY all the time on this forum.

Why is Paul claiming (3 times) "my gospel"? Why this?

1Tim 1:11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Is Paul self-centered?

You simply ignore all the times the scripture says "the" Gospel to make more than one Gospel.

God hid the meaning for a time as scripture says but the same Gospel was declared and taught by Jesus and eventually by the other Apostles.

Much is made of Peter being sent with the Gospel of the UN-circumcision ( he was sent to the Jews ) and Paul having the Gospel of the circumcision. Same Gospel 2 different groups of folks with totally different backgrounds.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So you believe there is another Gospel apart from the Grace of Christ ?
I believe there are many gospels in the Bible! I'll name some: the gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of the circumcision, the gospel of the uncircumcision, the gospel of Christ, the gospel of the grace of God, the everlasting gospel. All of those are different!

As to grace: Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD (Genesis 6:8 KJV) yet to us grace is given (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV). Noah had to DO something to the saving of his house (Hebrews 11:7 KJV) yet we can't and don't do anything to be saved (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV)! Things that are different are NOT the same!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You simply ignore all the times the scripture says "the" Gospel to make more than one Gospel.

God hid the meaning for a time as scripture says but the same Gospel was declared and taught by Jesus and eventually by the other Apostles.

Much is made of Peter being sent with the Gospel of the UN-circumcision ( he was sent to the Jews ) and Paul having the Gospel of the circumcision. Same Gospel 2 different groups of folks with totally different backgrounds.
Prove they are the same.

dodge

Yes, all the more reason for someone to see that Paul was preaching a gospel unlike that of the Lord on earth or the 12. It was Paul's gospel.

In no way was it Paul's Gospel ! It was , is, and will always be Jesus' Gospel that was given to ALL the Apostles.

Right Divider

Body part
And YOU simply ignore ALL of the various uses of "the gospel OF ..."!

I think that you've got something backwards there....

You've still never made a decent explanation of how the 12 could preach the gospel of the kingdom for almost THREE YEARS and YET not even know that Christ would DIE for our sins!

Isn't Christ's death for US the most IMPORTANT part of the gospel of the grace of God? Paul said that it was.

P.S. John 3:16 says nothing of His death, but you read it into it anyway (something that you claim we do to the scripture).