ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

dodge

Well aren't you special? I follow Paul AS HE FOLLOWED CHRIST, thank you very much.

Yep, I am special I am a child of THE King.

If true you would understand there is only "one" Gospel which is the Gospel of Grace just as Paul understood and taught.

musterion

I attend Mount Holy Olive Second Baptist Zion Church of God in Christ of Resurrected Latter-Days AME CME.

Where do you go to church, Dodge?

dodge

So what gospel did they preach?

They preached the Gospel that Jesus told them to preach:

Mark 16
14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Notice Jesus said preach "the" Gospel NOT one of 2 Gospels.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught?

Well, Jesus taught some things that are inconvenient to 1st World gentiles, but he won't mind if we simply chop the Bible to pieces and believe whatever is convenient :idunno:

70 million Americans think they are going to enjoy a rapture after they've robbed the world around them clean of sense :chuckle:

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Jesus taught some things that are inconvenient to 1st World gentiles, but he won't mind if we simply chop the Bible to pieces and believe whatever is convenient :idunno:

70 million Americans think they are going to enjoy a rapture after they've robbed the world around them clean of sense :chuckle:

:chuckle:

dodge

One gospel- Grace at the end
Paul's gospel- Grace now

1Co 1:23
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Same Gospel 2 different groups.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

SaulToPaul 2

1Co 1:23
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Same Gospel 2 different groups.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Both gospels included both groups.
One will receive grace at the end, one group receives grace now.

They are as different as night and day in their timing of receiving the atonement.

Right Divider

Body part
Both gospels included both groups.
One will receive grace at the end, one group receives grace now.

They are as different as night and day in their timing of receiving the atonement.
That is a very key point. Most accusers think that we believe in two difference gospels for two different groups of people.

dodge

What is "the gospel"? Spell it out for us.

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
You simply ignore all the times the scripture says "the" Gospel to make more than one Gospel.

God hid the meaning for a time as scripture says but the same Gospel was declared and taught by Jesus and eventually by the other Apostles.
Made up. The death, burial, resurrection, prior to its occurrence, the foundation of the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from the 12. You satanically assert otherwise, and thus assert that Judas preached this "the same gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. That is demonic.

DAN P

Gal 1:6
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Hi and will you try again as Gal 1:6 and 7 , Paul is CHASTISING the GALATIANS for falling back into the LAW !!

dan p