ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

DAN P

I gave you the verse where Jesus told the 12 to share the Gospel etc. You are obviously blinded by your errors.

John W has been on my ignore list for awhile now. He is an abrasive, name calling child who has nothing to offer.

Hi and where is that verse found ??

That is what I want to see !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
I learned to avoid groups like MAD who take scripture out of context to follow other deceived men, which obviously you have not.
The old "out of context" spam, employed by those who are getting picked apart.

john w

Hall of Fame
All Madist have done is ignore the teachings of Jesus, the other Apostles, the OT and the prophets.

False dichotomy.

So do you.

Sell all you have.

Show yourself to a Levitical priest.

Fraud.

You preach the gospel/good news Judas preached, do you, demon? You obey him? He was one of the 12.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't believe the 12 understood the DBR until after Jesus resurrected and appeared to them and ate with them. It was not a common occurrence for folks that had died and been buried to go visiting their friends.

Jesus preached His DBR to the 12. Did they understand what HE was telling them ? Probably not.

"So you admit the gospel preached by the 12 before the cross did not include the DBR?"-LH

You lied-again, dodgeball.

The DBR, the foundation of the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from the 12(including Judas). The 12 initially denied the resurrection. Your pope Peter, twice, attempted to prevent the Master's death. And, yet, the preached the good news/gospel of the kingdom, for nearly 3 years.

Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year can "get" this. Yet, demons like dodgeball, log in, and lose their mind, and cannot get it.

dodge

Matthew 10:23 (KJV), and it all makes sense.

The verse I quoted said go into all the world, and yet the verse you quoted said go into the cities. See the difference ?

P.S. praying for those on the east coast that may or may not get hit with this hurricane. Be safe.

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave you the verse where Jesus told the 12 to share the Gospel etc. You are obviously blinded by your errors.

John W has been on my ignore list for awhile now. He is an abrasive, name calling child who has nothing to offer.

They, including Judas, were told to preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Judas preached the gospel of the kindgom. Since demon dodgball says that there is just one piece of good news in the book, he satanically "argues" the following....

Judas, according to dodgeball:"Hey, everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for my/our sins...be buried....be raised again fior my/our justification!!!!! Believe this good news!!!!! Gotta run.....I need to put in a 'buy' order through my stock broker, Bud Fox Demas, as I am bullish on silver!!!!!!"

PS; Thanks for the compliment!!! If you, a demon, had approved of me, I would have re-checked my guns. Thanks again, Judas follower!!!

DAN P

Mar 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Hi and since you say Mark 16:15 , you HAVE to take verse 16, 17 , and 18 !!

Then you then believe is BAPTIZING ,!!

You have to believe in SIGN GIFTS and in Jesus name cast out demons , and tkae up SERPENTS and can DRINK ANY deadly think and can HEAL the SICK !!

SO that means you have BEEN HIDING these gift from you Assembly ??

The CONTEXT is the Jews , esp;ecially the 144,000 , don't you KNOW !!

I was right in calling you CALLOW for it all fits !!

And I wonder why there are 2 verb tenses in verse 16 and one is SHALL BE DANMED and the other is SHALL BE SAVED are in the FUTURE TENSE and these 2 FUTURE TENSES look to the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and since you say Mark 16:15 , you HAVE to take verse 16, 17 , and 18 !!

Then you then believe is BAPTIZING ,!!

You have to believe in SIGN GIFTS and in Jesus name cast out demons , and tkae up SERPENTS and can DRINK ANY deadly think and can HEAL the SICK !!

SO that means you have BEEN HIDING these gift from you Assembly ??

The CONTEXT is the Jews , esp;ecially the 144,000 , don't you KNOW !!

I was right in calling you CALLOW for it all fits !!

And I wonder why there are 2 verb tenses in verse 16 and one is SHALL BE DANMED and the other is SHALL BE SAVED are in the FUTURE TENSE and these 2 FUTURE TENSES look to the GREAT TRIBULATION !!

dan p

Any argument to muddle the truth of the Gospel right DAN P ?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
They, including Judas, were told to preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Judas preached the gospel of the kindgom. Since demon dodgball says that there is just one piece of good news in the book, he satanically "argues" the following....

Judas, according to dodgeball:"Hey, everyone!!!! Good news!!!! The Master is going to die for my/our sins...be buried....be raised again fior my/our justification!!!!! Believe this good news!!!!! Gotta run.....I need to put in a 'buy' order through my stock broker, Bud Fox Demas, as I am bullish on silver!!!!!!"

PS; Thanks for the compliment!!! If you, a demon, had approved of me, I would have re-checked my guns. Thanks again, Judas follower!!!

Glad tidings, is not necessarily news.

Go learn what and where the kingdom of God is.