ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You might say, Paul was the "Author" of MAD. Through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, of course.

Actually the only heading MAD is acceptable is in this writing of Paul.

Philippians 1:18
What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It would be best if you became an "observant" and not a "participant" on TOL. Why? Because, each time you post, you expose an extreme amount of ignorance. I actually feel bad for you.

Coming from those who know diddly squat about the Reformed tradition yet spend every waking moment railing against it :rolleyes:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same GOSPEL two different groups of people as in Jews and gentiles.

Jesus NEVER made any distinctions in HIS gospel that the Jews and gentiles would each have a different gospel ever.

John 3:16 For God so loved the WORLD that HE gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believes will not perish but have everlasting life. Jesus made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said in John 14:6 that HE is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him it applied to everyone, and he made no distinction between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He was the light of the world He made no distinctions between Jews and Gentiles.

When Jesus said He is the door ( only way to God ) again He made no distinction between Jew and Gentile.

I will stay with what Jesus taught.

This is about salvation. MAD does not make any distinction with regard to how people are saved.

All people are only ever saved by grace through Jesus Christ, no matter when they lived.

MAD makes a distinction in that the message preached to bring people to salvation has changed.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
This is about salvation. MAD does not make any distinction with regard to how people are saved.

All people are only ever saved by grace through Jesus Christ, no matter when they lived.

MAD makes a distinction in that the message preached to bring people to salvation has changed.

That's not all they try to distinguish.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are there any Semites in the Body of Christ?

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Were there any Semites in Christ when he came in the flesh?

Would you say that Jesus is the instead of Semite and Greek alike?

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If it is not about this new creature, would you be so kind as to explain to me what y'all think Paul meant by we no longer know Jesus after the flesh, other than two roles in one Messiah.

2Cor 5

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Another anti-semite, Christ hater, is exposed....Ssssssssssssssss....

Vs.

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 11 KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Isaiah 46 KJV

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Matthew 25:40 KJV And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Acts 9:4 KJV And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Contrasts.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Another anti-semite

You mean ~antisemitic~

I have no hatred of Jews- not of compassion but rather indifference.

I love how Pauline you all are until it comes to political correctness- Paul was, and still is, hated by the Jews- they see him as a betrayer, having formerly been a prosecutor of Christians.

Nevertheless,
the Jews have been more than criticized by the entirety of Christianity until this PC thing happened. What would you give it- a decade ago? Perhaps two :idunno:

The Jews aren't exempt, hombre. Deal with it_

john w

Hall of Fame
You mean ~antisemitic~

I have no hatred of Jews- not of compassion but rather indifference.

I love how Pauline you all are until it comes to political correctness- Paul was, and still is, hated by the Jews- they see him as a betrayer, having formerly been a prosecutor of Christians.

Nevertheless,
the Jews have been more than criticized by the entirety of Christianity until this PC thing happened. What would you give it- a decade ago? Perhaps two :idunno:

The Jews aren't exempt, hombre. Deal with it_

Another irrelevant "post," assertion, fluff, that says NADA.

Thanks for checking in, Col. Klink. Now, take your seat. We are busy men, women.

Dig? Good.