ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Unpack it for me.

Is taking the fifth in the Law of Moses?

Kindly provide the chapter, verse, as I've asked you before, where the LORD God requires that I answer any/all questions, especially from lost people, and junkies, such as yourself.

Quiet as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving Day.

And knock off the "Unpack it for me" imitating me, junk boy. You can't pull it off, as I do.

Can you dig it? Far out.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Coming from those who know diddly squat about the Reformed tradition yet spend every waking moment railing against it :rolleyes:
The "Reformed tradition" is philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. It spoils people!

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The "Reformed tradition" is philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. It spoils people!

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

The Reformed tradition is the original, intended Christianity the Bible calls for, not that you all have any interest in that sort of thing. It is not a 'tradition of man', it is the tradition of God :wave:

Interplanner

The Reformed tradition is the original, intended Christianity the Bible calls for, not that you all have any interest in that sort of thing. It is not a 'tradition of man', it is the tradition of God :wave:

Good post Cruc.

To Heir,
the ideology Paul was referring to in Col is not just any old thing. Follow the chapter. Write me at ASK WHY INTER ASKS WHY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It's NOT the "Tradition of the God of the Bible." It's from the tradition of Calvin followers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's NOT the "Tradition of the God of the Bible." It's from the tradition of Calvin followers.

And Calvinism is rooted from St. Augustine, to St. Aquinas, John Wycliffe, Martin Luther, and ultimately John Calvin who perfected it and put it in stone.

It is the Christianity which the Catholic Church betrayed for it's papacy, and which you all deny with your virtually self-interpreted shenanigans.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And Calvinism is rooted from St. Augustine, to St. Aquinas, John Wycliffe, Martin Luther, and ultimately John Calvin who perfected it and put it in stone.

It is the Christianity which the Catholic Church betrayed for it's papacy, and which you all deny with your virtually self-interpreted shenanigans.

Augustine himself was a strong believer in Catholicism. I would suggest deleting him as one of your "Heroes of Calvinism?" Do a study on the history of Augustine who was a Priest and Bishop of the Catholic Church.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Austine believed one could "fall from Grace" and lose their Salvation. That goes against the Calvinist belief of "Election."

Augustine stated that: "Christians who understood the creation story literally were a laughingstock and appeared as idiots in the eyes of non believers."