ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Another anti-semite, Christ hater, is exposed....Ssssssssssssssss....

Vs.

Romans 10 KJV
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 11 KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Isaiah 46 KJV

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Romans 9 KJV
1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Matthew 25:40 KJV And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Acts 9:4 KJV And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Contrasts.

Another batch of irrelevant hot air.

Completely avoiding every question.

At least Gross' posts are an attempt to snag interest on search engines,yers are the disappointment they find when they get here.

:jawdrop:

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mean ~antisemitic~

I have no hatred of Jews- not of compassion but rather indifference.

I love how Pauline you all are until it comes to political correctness- Paul was, and still is, hated by the Jews- they see him as a betrayer, having formerly been a prosecutor of Christians.

Nevertheless,
the Jews have been more than criticized by the entirety of Christianity until this PC thing happened. What would you give it- a decade ago? Perhaps two :idunno:

The Jews aren't exempt, hombre. Deal with it_

Antisemite is a proper word to use, Professor.

Danoh

You mean ~antisemitic~

I have no hatred of Jews- not of compassion but rather indifference.

I love how Pauline you all are until it comes to political correctness- Paul was, and still is, hated by the Jews- they see him as a betrayer, having formerly been a prosecutor of Christians.

Nevertheless,
the Jews have been more than criticized by the entirety of Christianity until this PC thing happened. What would you give it- a decade ago? Perhaps two :idunno:

The Jews aren't exempt, hombre. Deal with it_

True - about how many a Jew feels about Paul.

Yesterday, a Jewish friend of mine accompanied me on some rounds I had to make.

We drove here and there for about two hours or so.

Two plus hours of my laying out what Paul is asserting in Romans 9-11 to him.

How that just as in Israel's past, God would not only temporarily turn from them in His wrath, but do so during their rebellion that He might first bring about some other things before He would then once more turn to Israel in His mercy, such was the case once more, during this once more seeming enigma in Paul's day - that Israel's hardening of heart was only in part once more.

That is, that it is only until the fulness of what God is now doing during THIS time of Israel's temporary fall...

In the end, though he found it difficult to get past the idea that God now views them merely as members of what is now basically just one more lost, Gentile nation..."until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in..." and how that millions of them have forever lost out during this temporay setting aside...during this time of a Gentile salvation...he turned back to me after how got out of the car and said it cleared a lot of things up...that he had never thought to consider that Paul had never been their enemy.

Clearly, a very moving moment for this fellow Jew of Paul...

Such is the severe spiritual damage of Replacement Theology on these people you and yours would now blame on the Mid-Acts Dispy.

As Paul himself had clearly reminded a fellow Jew: Peter concerning the very peril, their own people were faced with, their this temporary...Gentile...salvation....

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

But, continue to twist away what Mads assert, in your willful ignorance of what Mads supposedly assert about...the Jew.

We are not...Who you and yours...will one day... have to answer to...for your...gainsaying against...the Spirit...in His Word...on this issue.

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another batch of irrelevant hot air.

Completely avoiding every question.

At least Gross' posts are an attempt to snag interest on search engines,yers are the disappointment they find when they get here.

:jawdrop:

Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, or your 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem,or your drugged up state, junkie, with any alleged error in my argument, or alleged "irrelevant hot air...Completely avoiding every question..." on my part.

"Completely avoiding every question."-junkie

Kindly provide the chapter, verse, as I've asked you before, where the LORD God requires that I answer any/all questions, especially from lost people, and junkies, such as yourself.

I thought so-not a peep. Take your seat.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
True - about how many a Jew feels about Paul.

Yesterday, a Jewish friend of mine accompanied me on some rounds I had to make.

We drove here and there for about two hours or so.

Two plus hours of my laying out what Paul is asserting in Romans 9-11 to him.

How that just as in Israel's past, God would not only temporarily turn from them in His wrath, but do so during their rebellion that He might first bring about some other things before He would then once more turn to Israel in His mercy, such was the case once more, during this once more seeming enigma in Paul's day - that Israel's hardening of heart was only in part once more.

That is, that it is only until the fulness of what God is now doing during THIS time of Israel's temporary fall...

In the end, though he found it difficult to get past the idea that God now views them merely as members of what is now basically just one more lost, Gentile nation..."until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in..." and how that millions of them have forever lost out during this temporay setting aside...during this time of a Gentile salvation...he turned back to me after how got out of the car and said it cleared a lot of things up...that he had never thought to consider that Paul had never been their enemy.

Clearly, a very moving moment for this fellow Jew of Paul...

Such is the severe spiritual damage of Replacement Theology on these people you and yours would now blame on the Mid-Acts Dispy.

As Paul himself had clearly reminded a fellow Jew: Peter concerning the very peril, their own people were faced with, their this temporary...Gentile...salvation....

So you gave the guy your opinion while stroking his ego.:sherlock:

Also I don't see you quoting this fellow Jew of Paul's on his vast knowledge of replacement theology.:yawn:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, or your 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem,or your drugged up state, junkie, with any alleged error in my argument, and alleged "irrelevant hot air...Completely avoiding every question..." on my part.

"Completely avoiding every question."-junkie

Kindly provide the chapter, verse, as I've asked you before, where the LORD God requires that I answer any/all questions, especially from lost people, and junkies, such as yourself.

Sssssssss, the noise of hot air escaping Johnny's pie hole.:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Sssssssss, the noise of hot air escaping Johnny's pie hole.:chuckle:

"Johnny," you quip, Brucie? Lack confidence, do you, baldie junkie boy?

Fun!

As I predicted-Brucie folds, like the junked up, blowhard, as he/she is known on TOL.

Danoh

So you gave the guy your opinion while stroking his ego.

Also I don't see you quoting this fellow Jew of Paul's on his vast knowledge of replacement theology.

Because; the issue was laying out to him how it had happened that they had missed that Jesus had been their Prophesied Christ; why they had missed it; but also; what was NOW on the table that I might provoke the guy to jealousy.

That is exactly what Paul did in Acts 17.

ALL of which Romans 9-11 goes into great detail about, given that Paul had also had in mind what his own might not only continue to conclude on their own, but might then further be alienated against by the ignorance of the Replacementist Gentile - look in the mirror: you petty thief in your Replacement ignorance - but would also surely hand down to their children.

I clearly said the guy was clearly moved, you ignorant fool.

Nowhere did I post the guy reacted with beating his chest, like SOME of them do...

:doh:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"Johnny," you quip, Brucie? Lack confidence, do you, baldie junkie boy?

Fun!

As I predicted-Brucie folds, like the junked up, blowhard, as he/she is known on TOL.

Not the sharpest pencil in the box are yuh?

Yer so good at showing us Tet's past posts, how did you fall short remembering that he started using Little Johnny after I used it first?

You're a funny guy. :rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame
Not the sharpest pencil in the box are yuh?

Yer so good at showing us Tet's past posts, how did you fall short remembering that he started using Little Johnny after I used it first?

You're a funny guy. :rotfl:

Lack confidence, like Tellalie, do you Brucie? Beat up, often, are you, like Tellalie, and this is your avenue to "prove" you are a tough guy, eh, junkie? Yes.....We know the type....Quite weighty....Feel better?

PS: At least I am a guy,junk boy/girl.

Fun!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Because; the issue was laying out to him how it had happened that they had missed that Jesus had been their Prophesied Christ; why they had missed it; but also; what was NOW on the table that I might provoke the guy to jealousy.

Sorry, I musta missed that part of your post that mentions Christ.

Could be because it does'nt?

That is exactly what Paul did in Acts 17.

Yes Paul magnified his office.

ALL of which Romans 9-11 goes into great detail about, given that Paul had also had in mind what his own might not only continue to conclude on their own, but might then further be alienated against by the ignorance of the Replacementist Gentile - look in the mirror: you petty thief in your Replacement ignorance - but would also surely hand down to their children.

Like I said, "your opinion".

I clearly said the guy was clearly moved, you ignorant fool.

Settle down, Danoh, I never said he wasn't.

Nowhere did I post the guy reacted with beating his chest, like SOME of them do...

:doh:

Looks like yer reading into my words things I didn't intend.

Sound familiar?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Lack confidence, like Tellalie, do you Brucie? Beat up, often, are you, like Tellalie, and this is your avenue to "prove" you are a tough guy, eh, junkie? Yes.....We know the type....Quite weighty....Feel better?

PS: At least I am a guy,junk boy/girl.

Fun!

Unpack it for me.

Is taking the fifth in the Law of Moses?