ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He didn't, so it doesn't

2Cor 5

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

So did Paul mean just Jews, just Israelites, just Gentiles, or was he including himself at all?

In other words how did you come to the conclusion he didn't?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
2Cor 5

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

So did Paul mean just Jews, just Israelites, just Gentiles, or was he including himself at all?

In other words how did you come to the conclusion he didn't?
Just MAD folks only !!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's a mistake PJ; I never realized this affects MAD quite sharply, but yeah, he says he encountered him fairly first hand.

Not so much a mistake as a half truth.

I suspect PJ means Paul didn't know him after the flesh once he learned he was a new creature.

However in the context Paul is also speaking of a time when his old flesh man did know him.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
That's a mistake PJ; I never realized this affects MAD quite sharply, but yeah, he says he encountered him fairly first hand.
Paul never met Jesus as a man walking on the earth; as an Israelite; as a kinsmen in the flesh; as the minister of the circumcision; etc. etc. etc.

Once again, not hard to understand.

Get yourself a Bible; burn that trash that you've been reading.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Can you show us Scripture that will back up this assertion of yours?

Here's a few....

Luke 23:28
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

Matthew 22:7
But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's a few....

Luke 23:28
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

Matthew 22:7
But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

You do realize that those verses were pertaining to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, right?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It must feel strange carrying around such a big book just to follow twenty odd pages within it :rolleyes:

It would be best if you became an "observant" and not a "participant" on TOL. Why? Because, each time you post, you expose an extreme amount of ignorance. I actually feel bad for you.