ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So says the Universalist Preterist.

Nope, not a Universalist.

All sins were paid for at the cross. Salvation has nothing to do with sins. People don't go to hell because of sins.

Salvation is by faith in Christ Jesus.

People will go to hell because they did not have faith in Christ Jesus, not because of their sins.

For God to bring up sins again, would be double-jeopardy.

We live in the NC, God does not remember our sins anymore, just as was promised.

Danoh

Nope, not a Universalist.

All sins were paid for at the cross. Salvation has nothing to do with sins. People don't go to hell because of sins.

Salvation is by faith in Christ Jesus.

People will go to hell because they did not have faith in Christ Jesus, not because of their sins.

For God to bring up sins again, would be double-jeopardy.

We live in the NC, God does not remember our sins anymore, just as was promised.

Told that would go right over your head.

Right Divider

Body part
You're Wrong Divider, not me.
No, you're wrong. See how that works?

One of the promises of the NC was having your sins forgiven.
Yes, one of the promises given to THE TWO HOUSES OF ISRAEL was just that.

You really should look up the definition of "Non Sequitur".
No, YOU don't know what it means.

You're premise does NOT lead to your conclusion. You are ASSUMING it.

God can forgive my sins in Christ WITHOUT a covenant and that is JUST what He did.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tetelian logic:

God will forgive the sins of the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the new covenant.

Was the House of Israel and the House of Judah promised a Messiah?

Why is that you have no problem claiming the Messiah promised to the House of Israel and the House of Judah, but for some reason you just cannot have yourself being part of the New Covenant promised to the House of Israel and the House of Judah?

Why the Messiah, but not the New Covenant?

Right Divider

Body part
Was the House of Israel and the House of Judah promised a Messiah?

Why is that you have no problem claiming the Messiah promised to the House of Israel and the House of Judah, but for some reason you just cannot have yourself being part of the New Covenant promised to the House of Israel and the House of Judah?

Why the Messiah, but not the New Covenant?
Because that's what the Bible says.

Why do YOU limit God to a singular way to doing things?

God can do things any way that He likes and that's how He did it.... two roles in one Messiah. King of Israel and Head of the Body!

WE, the body of Christ, are complete in Him. But you already knew that.

Eph 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

It is hard for you to see the TWO-FOLD action going on there? Are you dumb enough to think that we live in the FULLNESS OF TIMES?

P.S. Your quote of my original post was terrible and a bit deceptive.

Interplanner

Because that's what the Bible says.

Why do YOU limit God to a singular way to doing things?

God can do things any way that He likes and that's how He did it.... two roles in one Messiah. King of Israel and Head of the Body!

WE, the body of Christ, are complete in Him. But you already knew that.

Eph 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

It is hard for you to see the TWO-FOLD action going on there? Are you dumb enough to think that we live in the FULLNESS OF TIMES?

P.S. Your quote of my original post was terrible and a bit deceptive.

Well, the both in heaven and on earth are not 2P2P programs, that's for sure. But I would like to know how the D'ist thinks both roles can happen in one person, or conversely, why they don't think Ps 2 is true now.

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong again, Wrong Divider.
Still as stupid as the first time that you tried it.

I believe what God promised in the OT.
So do it.

That's trash.
From a clueless one such as you, that's a compliment.

No one taught this trash until John Nelson Darby invented it in 1830.
Always the fallback when you're completely and thoroughly defeated.

Go back to clown college and work on your PhD in red noses.

Interplanner

Brainiac speaks again..... if you ever feel like posting something intelligent, I might discuss it with you, Mr. PeacefulMeansToxic.

I see that you've taken up the great theological skills of insult and defamation. What spirit is in you?

Why isn't Ps 2 true now, if the apostles prayed it, and that shook the place where they prayed?

Interplanner

Oh, the toxic thing about the water.

Yes, you may have noticed how shepherds divert their animals from it. There's a great scene during the cattle drive in Michener's CENTENNIAL.

The preposition is past/beyond, anyway. Not 'up to' or 'toward'. 'Beside' is ambiguous. Gee, why would a good shepherd lead sheep past clean, safe water?

Life is rough when you actually do archeology or on site visits!

Right Divider

Body part
I see that you've taken up the great theological skills of insult and defamation. What spirit is in you?
Awww... poor baby. The lame losers always fall back to the "I'm more spiritual than you" talk.

Why isn't Ps 2 true now, if the apostles prayed it, and that shook the place where they prayed?
I will not discuss this with you until you explain how there can be GREEN pastures with TOXIC waters.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The truth existed before Saul's name was changed to Paul.

(John 18:37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So, I'll ask you again, what is "the truth"?
Just as suspected, you can't tell us what it is! You've no word of truth to rightly divide. Got it!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just as suspected, you can't tell us what it is! You've no word of truth to rightly divide. Got it!

Once again, you have failed to answer the question.

(John 18:37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

As we see above, Jesus spoke of "the truth" before Paul preached the gospel.

So, what is "the truth"?