ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

Right Divider

Body part
Nope.

It lasted until the cross.

Peter confirms when it ended:

(1 Peter 2:10) Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Indeed, for now AT THIS TIME, everyone is in the same situation.

Rom 11:28-32 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:28) As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes. (11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance. (11:30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: (11:31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (11:32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Last edited:

Danoh

Tet is simply a waste of time...he is a slandering liar and an incompetent.

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

And on and on the witness can be found IN the Book, from one end of the Book...to another.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The people starting these MAD threads to argue against it are the kind of people that keep my dad from even reading TOL. He can't deal with the stupidity.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Indeed, for now AT THIS TIME, everyone is in the same situation.

Rom 11:28-32 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:28) As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes. (11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance. (11:30) For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: (11:31) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. (11:32) For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Again, you refute yourself.

The Israelites from the House of Israel obtained mercy when Christ Jesus joined the two houses together when He put the New Covenant in place.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet is simply a waste of time...he is a slandering liar and an incompetent.

Deuteronomy 4:5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 4:6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.

Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

And on and on the witness can be found IN the Book, from one end of the Book...to another.

Once again, you are unable to make the distinction between the Jews from the House of Judah, and the Israelites from the House of Israel.

The Jews from the House of Judah were not scattered, told they were not a people, told God would have no mercy on them, and divorced from God.

The exact opposite happened to the Jews, they were allowed to go back to Judah, rebuild the temple, live in their land, receive mercy from God, be a people of God, and were entrusted with the oracles of God.

The Israelites from the 10 tribes never returned.

They are not mentioned again until the first century (700 years later), and Peter tells us they did obtain mercy, and were told they were NOW a people of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The people starting these MAD threads to argue against it are the kind of people that keep my dad from even reading TOL. He can't deal with the stupidity.

You're a Darby follower.

Hopefully your dad hasn't made the same mistake as you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once again, you are unable to make the distinction between the Jews from the House of Judah, and the Israelites from the House of Israel.

The Jews from the House of Judah were not scattered, told they were not a people, told God would have no mercy on them, and divorced from God.

The exact opposite happened to the Jews, they were allowed to go back to Judah, rebuild the temple, live in their land, receive mercy from God, be a people of God, and were entrusted with the oracles of God.

The Israelites from the 10 tribes never returned.

They are not mentioned again until the first century (700 years later), and Peter tells us they did obtain mercy, and were told they were NOW a people of God.

You forgot to mention DARBY?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hear they're coming out with "DARBY Vitamins." I think I'll right in the name of "Darby" when voting for President? What about you TeT? I'll bet TeT will only shop at "Darby-Mart?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I heard TeT has a Dog and a Cat. He named them both, you guessed it, "DARBY." I'll bet TeT wakes up in a cold sweat each night and screams out: "Darby!!!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll bet TeT was forced to write "Darby" a thousand times on a blackboard while in school? I'll bet TeT attended, "Darby High School?" I'll also bet he carried around a "Darby Lunch Pail?"

Right Divider

Body part
Again, you refute yourself.

The Israelites from the House of Israel obtained mercy when Christ Jesus joined the two houses together when He put the New Covenant in place.
No, Christ has mercy on ALL NOW by His grace without a covenant.

As you WELL know, the new covenant is with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Now are you going to go back to some insanity that one of those is gentiles? Probably.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I asked you the same thing Caiaphas asked Jesus.

What is truth?

Until you define what truth is, there is no way you will be able to rightly divide it.

What is truth?
Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Simple stuff, folks, yet tet can't say it!

It's time to put up or shut up again, tet. Tell us, what is the gospel of your salvation and how do we rightly divide it?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,

You demand that others, "show us all what is the word of truth and how to rightly divide it."

The only scripture that I can see pertains to this repetition of your claim, that you "rightly divide" the word, is in II Timothy 2:15.

But the term used there is "rightly dividing" which means in the Greek word used, to correctly "dissect" (to "analyse" or "expound")a word or message.

MADists seem to use the term "rightly divide" as separating words from others, or portions of the divine message from other portions, rather than soundly opening up and exploring (exegete) Holy Scripture.

??
:blabla: